Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness (19331 Views)

Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness / Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka / Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by Babaibe: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
Penguin2:

And because he said there was magic, you concluded the magic was perpetrated by LP?
Answer now, Tinubu won, Obi was announced.Who did the magic. Thief Peter Gregory Obi.
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by Penguin2: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
garfield1:

Obi might not have rigged and would still have won but lp candidates like tony nwoye,Linus okorie, Darlington nwokocha,ameobi ogah,ezenwa onyewuchi,pascal obi etc rigged for him.or are you telling me that those defectors from pdapc repented on joining lp? Go back to 2010 election in anambra,obi raised alarm over rigging but turned around to praise the elections once he started leading.is it not same obi that masterminded 2015 rigging of se in 2015?

Why would they rig when they people were going to vote Obi anyways?

Do you really think that with the realities of the last election, that somebody in Anambra would wanna vote Atiku or Tinubu over Obi?
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by Penguin2: 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
Babaibe:

Answer now, Tinubu won, Obi was announced.Who did the magic. Thief Peter Gregory Obi.
INEC did.

Cuz we wouldn’t be having this conversation had they simply obeyed their guideline and transmitted results directly from polling units in REAL TIME.

Would we?
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by garfield1: 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Penguin2:

Why would they rig when they people were going to vote Obi anyways?

Do you really think that with the realities of the last election, that somebody in Anambra would wanna vote Atiku or Tinubu over Obi?

So why would tinubu rig in SW when he would still win? Why did buhari use underage voters in the north? Why was pdp rigging se SS pre 2019? Why would atiku rig adamawa? Simple,to inflate from his base as numbers matters most in national polls.obi is the one that needs vote inflation most as he hails from a region with the lowest voters and turnout.
Like I said while obi was going to win se,other lp candidates are not sure therefore they needed to rig as insurance and the rigging benefited obi ...
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by Cj4charles(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Ipob terrorists don threaten am with death.
That one na una Chaiman Mc Oluomo hand work naaa, don't carry his job and give to another person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters / Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War / 2019: APC Governors Move To Take Over Party Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.