Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

What Do You Do When A Girl Has A Serious Boyfriend And Still Possessive Of You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When A Girl Has A Serious Boyfriend And Still Possessive Of You (596 Views)

I Need A Serious Boyfriend 4 Chopp!ng, I Will Pay Him 130k Under These Condition / Dear Women Stop Being Possessive Of Your Man, It Is Toxic / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When A Girl Has A Serious Boyfriend And Still Possessive Of You by Goldstear: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2023
I remember one time when this chick came to sleep in my house.

Actually we have been fuxking for some time now bt that day happened to be the first time she came to sleep over.

We av already established an understanding that she was dating someone else with lot of ex's and lots of fuxker. So that early morning, a my female house help came visiting and this girl that slept over got really pissed. She nearly started drama. Infact it was like heaven fell that day and she wanted to turn it into something serious.

I had to discharge her with my own craze too. "Cos me nor send her papa too"

What do you do when a girl with serious boyfriend is acting clinging to you ?
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Has A Serious Boyfriend And Still Possessive Of You by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2023
U funny shaa, why she no go act clingy when you dey yansh her.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Has A Serious Boyfriend And Still Possessive Of You by Hatrick01: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2023
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Has A Serious Boyfriend And Still Possessive Of You by Modifire(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
U funny shaa, why she no go act clingy when you dey yansh her.
grin
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Has A Serious Boyfriend And Still Possessive Of You by Berrityga: 11:28am On Jun 09, 2023
You accept your position as the side guy. Continue eating her kpekus till the day she has sense.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Has A Serious Boyfriend And Still Possessive Of You by Shalommy(f): 11:29am On Jun 09, 2023
Na to chop and clean mouth. If you like, tell am tanku or bone am. Chaii..
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Has A Serious Boyfriend And Still Possessive Of You by PerfectStranger(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2023
Shit happens alot especially if your diçk games are right.

Selfish creatures grin They don't want the cake to go round.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Has A Serious Boyfriend And Still Possessive Of You by JaneYave(f): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
and you seccumb to it? Move from second place Bro!🙏
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Has A Serious Boyfriend And Still Possessive Of You by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
Goldstear:
I remember one time when this chick came to sleep in my house.
Actually we have been fuxking for some time now bt that day happened to be the first time she came to sleep over.
We av already established an understanding that she has serious guys, ex's and lots of fuxker. So that early morning, a female friend came visiting and this girl that slept over got really pissed. She nearly started drama. Infact it was like heaven fell that day and she wanted to make it looks like we had something serious.
I had to discharge her with my own craze too. Cos me nor send her message...
What do you do when a girl with serious boyfriend is acting clinging to you ?

like a child who want all the toys for themselves and dont want any other kids to play with the toys....only solution is to sit her down one day and RIGHTFULLY PUT HER IN HER PLACE. aka tell her that she aint shiiit but a toto to mount and she has no authority/value over any women you may have in your life.

(1) (Reply)

Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Shower Her With Naira Notes On Their Wedding / What Are Men/guys Really Looking For? / My Lady Friend Asked Me To Do Sidracoin When I Complained I'm Broke! Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.