Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. (47140 Views)

CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz / List Of Countries Who Are Switching From Fossil Fuel Cars To Electric Cars / These Are The 4 Easy Ways To Distinguish Diesel Cars From Petrol Cars (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by John4B: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Shellsploit:
Innosson wont like this development

Is this the accolade the Young man deserve for his wonderful work? Try to compare him with innosson. I fear una oh.
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by mukthar2000(m): 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
*God bless Mustapha Abubakar Gajibo.

*God bless Northern

* God bless Nigeria

*God bless JAGABAN.
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Blake755: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Great people don't always fancy school meanwhile some people see education as a means of escaping poverty šŸ˜’šŸ˜’
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by mipeesoft(m): 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
Good job but unfortunately he's in a wrong county
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy_aluvpaqU

Deutsche Welle (DW) is the German equivalent of the BBC or the VOA. They did this piece on July 20th, 2020.

Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Ever8090: 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
We are always celebrating mediocrity

Nobody got hatred for the north son

I think this mediocrity is far better than yahoo yahoo...
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Shellsploit: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
Darnell9:
if i call you a dunce it will seem like an insult.

Ur generation dunce! Ewu
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by ussv: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nice. This lad should be encouraged.
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Ayobeck(m): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
Hope d car no go shock
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nice1
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by occfx: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
jmoore:
Mass production is the solution..

If bat will do us favor and subsidize the solar panels or remove custom duties on renewable energy
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Emmynwasmart: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
I respect any one with creative abilities more than the billionaires

Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Ejymama: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
To God be the glory for such a wonderful and inspiring talent ... honestly is a welcome development..bro I tapped into your blessing, Amen ...nice step my bro ..Your future is already secured ..we move
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy_aluvpaqU

Deutsche Welle (DW) is the German equivalent of the BBC or the VOA. They did this piece on July 20th, 2020.

Aboki to the world
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by lawani: 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
If we had engineering materials industry in the country such cars should not cost up to two million naira. I wonder how much is the battery and the lifespan. I believe by ten years, fossil fuel engines would have been totally phased out everywhere on Earth. The young man is doing well already by producing 50 units a month. He should be able to get investors easily, it should not be a bank but investors with knowhow and capital as well institutions with capital especially government because that alone will add goodwill of others to what he is doing and it will outlast him. I hope he does it like that and not end up like most Nigerian businesses. He should do it like an European and get quality equity partners and not a mere bank. Partnering with a mere bank will not have the most or best desirable ending.
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Carlylepneuma: 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
We are always celebrating mediocrity

Nobody got hatred for the north son

Speak for ur self son, bcuz loads of people out here always speak down of d north and d northerners...
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Teenaira: 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
Konjiboii:
Suppose the election was Osinbanjo and Obi ,Osin might have won. Not this fraud being forced on us.

You are not interested in Nigeria. You are only interested in who becomes the president. This is really interesting.
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Teenaira: 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
Allisgud:
Na this kind things obi dey like,he will just give that boy access to sponsorship

So how many scholarships has Obi given him ?
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Maga123: 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wonderful keep up the good work sir
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Who knows if he's not the one building cells boko haram use to charge their explosives

I don't trust fulani
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by blahc007: 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
Shellsploit:
Innosson wont like this development
Innoson will love it bro....ur mind is closed,.that's why you can't spot the great opportunity that awaits innoson if they partner with this guy....

Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by PureNigerian: 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Quintopia:

There we go. ā€œSend abroad for further trainingā€.

MUST EVERYTHING BE ā€œABROADā€ FOR YOU PEOPLE?

UNA NO GET BRAIN?

WHY CANā€™T HE RESEARCH AND DEVELOP HIS KNOWLEDGE HERE IN NIGERIA?

YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST SICK.

YOU JUST DONā€™T BELIEVE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING WORTHWHILE WITHOUT WHITE FOLKS. WHY?

WHO MESSED WITH YOUR HEADS LIKE THIS?

I like what you said
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by kalufelix(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
Does this mean there will be no piston- rings- gear-box wahala??
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Moneyboyz: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
naptu2:

The solar panels at the top of the vehicle do not run it. They are for things like the radio and other electrical components. The car runs on a battery that is charged at a solar-powered charging station. The vehicle is charged at the charging station (you can see a picture of one of the charging stations in my post) and it has a range of 150km (tricycles have a range of 200km). There are 150 solar panels at the charging station. It's all explained in my posts.

Good to know, I didn't read through all the post cause too lengthy.
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by godofuck231: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
Kai, na to kill this one so tesla cars go sell o
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by JaphNice(m): 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
naptu2:

https://punchng.com/i-dropped-out-from-unimaid-to-pursue-dream-of-building-electric-vehicles-borno-man-gajibo/
that's a good one..thumbs up to him. But they still use fuel to power the generator to power the bus. Anyway just go along with your generator filled with fuel..irony of life in naija.
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Skyehigher1: 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
Very brilliant job Weldon
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by naptu2: 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
JaphNice:
that's a good one..thumbs up to him. But they still use fuel to power the generator to power the bus. Anyway just go along with your generator filled with fuel..irony of life in naija.

naptu2:

The solar panels at the top of the vehicle do not run it. They are for things like the radio and other electrical components. The car runs on a battery that is charged at a solar-powered charging station. The vehicle is charged at the charging station (you can see a picture of one of the charging stations in my post) and it has a range of 150km (tricycles have a range of 200km). There are 150 solar panels at the charging station. It's all explained in my posts.
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by SuperOnyi: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2023

We should learn to appreciate our own products, our people say "monkey no find but his mama like am" and this is exactly what Americans did with Ford.

Think again!
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by addictiv(m): 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Give it a few years this guy with proper networking will be among the top 1% richest persons in Nigeria
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by SLOVFO(m): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Quintopia:

There we go. ā€œSend abroad for further trainingā€.

MUST EVERYTHING BE ā€œABROADā€ FOR YOU PEOPLE?

UNA NO GET BRAIN?

WHY CANā€™T HE RESEARCH AND DEVELOP HIS KNOWLEDGE HERE IN NIGERIA?

YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST SICK.

YOU JUST DONā€™T BELIEVE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING WORTHWHILE WITHOUT WHITE FOLKS. WHY?

WHO MESSED WITH YOUR HEADS LIKE THIS?

Oga forget that thing. If you like beat your chest like king Kong...nothing go happen if you don't have the facilities and research centers. Ordinary electricity you cannot generate enough in your country despite having all that it takes in natural resources. How many modern functional automotive research centers do you have in Nigeria? Does it make sense to you to reinvent the wheel? People have gone way ahead of us and made discoveries. Their is nothing you can do about that except learning what they know and modifying them to suit yourself. China became what they are today by copying other people's technology and modifying them.

Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by lawani: 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
SLOVFO:

Oga forget that thing. If you like beat your chest like king Kong...nothing go happen if you don't have the facilities and research centers. Ordinary electricity you cannot generate enough in your country despite having all that it takes in natural resources. How many modern functional automotive research centers do you have in Nigeria? Does it make sense to you to reinvent the wheel? People have gone way ahead of us and made discoveries. Their is nothing you can do about that except learning what they know and modifying them to suit yourself. China became what they are today by copying other people's technology and modifying them.

Yes you are right. Only partnership with top players is the way forward then some action in parts manufacturing, eventually local companies will gain expertise and bring innovation in certain sectors. For example Proforce is using a patent already and take orders even from the United Nations. It is a gradual thing and you have to start from where the world is by partnering with global brands. Eventually you add your own stuff.

Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by AfonjaPriest: 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Holybook:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angela
G.TBank
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) / Driver Flees With Companyā€™s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) / Using Of Lacquer Thinner In Gas Tank As A Cat And Injector Cleaner, How Safe?