Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? (1242 Views)

Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) / Abdulazeez Yari: Presidency Has To Go To The South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by FreedomfromtheT: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
I read when certain APC propagandists were attacking Senator Orji Uzor Kalu for daring to become the Senate president of the 10th national assembly against the choice of president Bola Ahmed Tinubu who prefers Senator Godswill Akpabio. There was even the threat that Tinubu would deal with senator Orji Uzor Kalu (perhaps because he is an Igbo man).
However, I am surprised that the same boastful and bashful APC propagandists are obviously afraid to attack or threaten senator Abdulazeez Yari for refusing to back down from contesting the same top Senate seat.
Are APC propagandists and their leaders merely cowards who hide when they see an aboki only to open eyes when they see an Igbo person?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by duro4chang(m): 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
Always playing victim mentality

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by FreedomfromtheT: 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
duro4chang:
You couldn't even prove me wrong.
It is obvious you are afraid of an aboki, aren't you?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by duro4chang(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Your victim syndrome is actually bringing you down instead of helping you.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by FreedomfromtheT: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
duro4chang:
Your victim syndrome is actually bringing you down instead of helping you.
An aboki is coming, run run, run!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by duro4chang(m): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
An aboki is coming, run run, run!
Victim how are you? Wicked is running upandan when no one is pursuing him. This on hates us, the other one hates us is actually making you to become victim of your imagination.

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by Isobug: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
duro4chang:
They would leave the issue and question asked to shout always playing victim mentality. Is that the question he's seeking the answer? Answer the question don't use a pretext to Parry it.

Just say na fear Ass licking de hold una. U de fear Hausa man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by Ofunaofu: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
Tinubu minions are afraid of the North.

They catch cold when the north sneeze

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by duro4chang(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
Isobug:

They would leave issue and question to shout always playing victim mentality. Is that the question he's seeking the answer? Answer the question don't use a pretext to Parry it.

Just say na fear Ass licking de hold una
That is not the question he was asking but we all know where he is going .
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2023
Cowardice is Yoruba

5 Likes

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by Mindlog: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2023
duro4chang:
That is not the question he was asking but we all know where he is going .

This is the question he asked..."Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? "

Oya answer, if you get liver!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by AfonjaConehead: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2023
Slaves dare not attack their masters grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by AfonjaConehead: 8:15am On Jun 10, 2023
duro4chang:
A slave can never attack his master grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by FreedomfromtheT: 8:19am On Jun 10, 2023
duro4chang:
Victim how are you. Wicked is running upandan when no one is pursuing him. This on hates us, the other one hates us is actually making you to become victim of your imagination.
I don't understand your English sir perhaps you can type in Yoruba.
Stop deflecting.
Why are you so afraid to criticize Senator Abdulazeez Yari who is contesting for Senate presidency against the choice or imposition of senator Godswill Akpabio from president Bola Tinubu?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by Couldntfigurean: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2023
They fear Hausa people like mad

3 Likes

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by duro4chang(m): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
I don't understand your English sir perhaps you can type in Yoruba.
Stop deflecting.
Why are you so afraid to criticize Senator Abdulazeez Yari who is contesting for Senate presidency against the choice or imposition of senator Godswill Akpabio from president Bola Tinubu?
I know you understand what I wrote but because of fear of the way I will reply you , you pretended not to understand. Well, I have made my point.
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by duro4chang(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

A slave can never attack his master grin
No wonder, the slaves are playing victim mentality since they don't have power to attack. They are only crying and wailing upandan.
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by duro4chang(m): 9:01am On Jun 10, 2023
Mindlog:

This is the question he asked..."Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? "

Oya answer, if you get liver!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Playing victim mentality is actually bringing you don't. Nobody cares about you guys again. You have been relegated to the background.
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by AfonjaConehead: 9:04am On Jun 10, 2023
duro4chang:
No wonder, the slaves are playing victim mentality since they don't have power to attack. They are only crying and wailing upandan.

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by Mindlog: 9:19am On Jun 10, 2023
duro4chang:
Playing victim mentality is actually bringing you don't. Nobody cares about you guys again. You have been relegated to the background.

Uncle, dem ask you question whey you dey shake mouth to answer but you dey yan relegation, I resemble a premiership relegated team, abi you wan use me as your coping mechanism to an uncomfortable question?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by duro4chang(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2023
Mindlog:

Uncle, dem ask you question whey you dey shake mouth to answer but you dey yan relegation, I resemble a premiership relegated team, abi you wan use me as your coping mechanism to an uncomfortable question?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

I will advise you to stop playing victim mentality. It doesn't work. In fact, it is downgrading you. Nobody cares to hear such stories again. Find something doing.
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by Mindlog: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2023
duro4chang:
I will advise you to stop playing victim mentality. It doesn't work. In fact, it is downgrading you. Nobody cares to hear such stories again. Find something doing.

You are part of what I am doing, I earn my daily bread from picking brains like yours....you need to see my case notes!😎😎
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by duro4chang(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2023
Mindlog:

You are part of what I am doing, I earn my daily bread from picking brains like yours....you need to see my case notes!😎😎
Kikikikikiki!
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by Mindlog: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2023
duro4chang:
Kikikikikiki!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by marlow1962(m): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2023
Na their doings, what's even they even keep supporting party and dummies who keeps making their life unbearable.
Why do you want to be a witch and a wizard to yourself at the same time?
Supporters of evil can never grow.
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by kevapet: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2023
Mynd44 Seun please close down this useless thread. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by sapele914(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Why cry more than the bereaved? only Hypocrites pretend to cry more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by sapele914(m): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2023
marlow1962:
Na their doings, what's even they even keep supporting party and dummies who keeps making their life unbearable.
Why do you want to be a witch and a wizard to yourself at the same time?
Supporters of evil can never grow.
Confused Incoherent Thing.
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by Basic123: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
People have attacked yari several times but you turned a blind eye to uphold your attitude of victim mentality and persecutory delusions Igbo are known for.

Tinubu faced buhari cabals head on,its democracy.nobody is afraid of Aboki than pethief OBI who is always scared to criticize Atiku his mentor...he even chickened out of the primary contest for the fear of Atiku and other abokis.

You Igbo shifted your cowardly yansh to Tinubu instead of descending on Atiku that that snatched your birth right in PDP.PDP/North just used you people as tissue papers for good 23years and dumped you!

Coward...Atiku/Northern PDP tissue papers!...Na Atiku enslaved them, Na Tinubu be their problem..COWARDS!

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by SpatialKing(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2023
They lack the balls to attack Northerners
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by Basic123: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2023
SpatialKing:
They lack the balls to attack Northerners
Tinubu faced buhari cabals head on.nobody is afraid of Aboki than pethief OBI who is always scared to criticize Atiku his mentor...he even chickened out of the primary contest for the fear of Atiku and other abokis.

You Igbo shifted your cowardly yansh to Tinubu instead of descending on Atiku that snatched your birth right in PDP.PDP/North just used you people as tissue papers for good 23years and dumped you!

Coward...Atiku/Northern PDP tissue papers!...Na Atiku enslaved them, Na Tinubu be their problem..COWARDS!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Excellence President Bola Tinubu Sends Ministerial Lists To DSS, EFCC / T hisGlobe.com pictures of onitsha you have never seen.its beautiful / 22 Of The Many Lies Told By Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.