Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? (1280 Views)

Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) / Abdulazeez Yari: Presidency Has To Go To The South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by SpatialKing(m): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2023
Basic123:

Tinubu faced buhari cabals head on.nobody is afraid of Aboki than pethief OBI who is always scared to criticize Atiku his mentor...he even chickened out of the primary contest for the fear of Atiku and other abokis.

You Igbo shifted your cowardly yansh to Tinubu instead of descending on Atiku that snatched your birth right in PDP.PDP/North just used you people as tissue papers for good 23years and dumped you!

Coward...Atiku/Northern PDP tissue papers!...Na Atiku enslaved them, Na Tinubu be their problem..COWARDS!

You forget is Northerners Governors that made him president...

The only person fighting Tinubu in Aso Rock then was his own Brother Osinbajo

The truth he can't step on toes of Northerners
They made him

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by Basic123: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2023
SpatialKing:

You forget is Northerners Governors that made him president...

The only person fighting Tinubu in Aso Rock then was his own Brother Osinbajo

The truth he can't step on toes of Northerners
They made him
Offcourse yes..because, he is smart and intelligent enough to strike deals with them.unlike some cowards from the other side of the Niger!

.Northern APC governors from the party he formed and he wanted to become the president of Nigeria not yorubas...not one imbecilic coward targeting Igbo and Christian concentrated areas!

Tinubu will not step on toes of the northerners that made him and the Southerners where he came from
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by SpatialKing(m): 10:52am On Jun 10, 2023
Basic123:

Offcourse yes..because, he is smart and intelligent enough to strike deals with them.unlike some cowards from the other side of the Niger!

.Northern APC governors from the party he formed and he wanted to become the president of Nigeria not yorubas...not one imbecilic coward targeting Igbo and Christian concentrated areas!

Tinubu will not step on toes of the northerners that made him and the Southerners where he came from

Good

When would DSS arrest former minister of Aviation?
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by Basic123: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2023
SpatialKing:

Good

When would DSS arrest former minister of Aviation?
I don't know!
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2023
Basic123:

People have attacked yari several times but you turned a blind eye to uphold your attitude of victim mentality and persecutory delusions Igbo are known for.

Tinubu faced buhari cabals head on,its democracy.nobody is afraid of Aboki than pethief OBI who is always scared to criticize Atiku his mentor...he even chickened out of the primary contest for the fear of Atiku and other abokis.

You Igbo shifted your cowardly yansh to Tinubu instead of descending on Atiku that that snatched your birth right in PDP.PDP/North just used you people as tissue papers for good 23years and dumped you!

Coward...Atiku/Northern PDP tissue papers!...Na Atiku enslaved them, Na Tinubu be their problem..COWARDS!
Please I need to see an evidence of your critic of Yari if you are not afraid of him.
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:16am On Jun 10, 2023
sapele914:
Why cry more than the bereaved? only Hypocrites pretend to cry more than the bereaved.
So I am right that you are afraid to criticize Senator Abdulazeez Yari.
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by Basic123: 11:17am On Jun 10, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Please I need to see an evidence of your critic of Yari if you are not afraid of him.
.its for yari not for your own validation!

You are free to hold on to your deluded believe!

It seems you people are running mad self πŸ˜†

Which kind request be this...just yab someone for your own validation, are you YARI
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:17am On Jun 10, 2023
duro4chang:
I know you understand what I wrote but because of fear of the way I will reply you , you pretended not to understand. Well, I have made my point.
If you type for yourself and likes to understand and not my humble self, then you could have typed in Yoruba.
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2023
Basic123:

.its for yari not for your own validation!

You are free to hold on to your deluded believe!

It seems you people are running mad self πŸ˜†

Which kind request be this...just yab someone for your own validation, are you YARI
You are afraid of Yari obviously because he is an aboki and you don't want to offend abokis SIMPLE!
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by Basic123: 11:20am On Jun 10, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
You are afraid of Yari obviously because he is an aboki and you don't want to offend abokis SIMPLE!

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by SpatialKing(m): 11:22am On Jun 10, 2023
Basic123:

I don't know!

Noted
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2023
[quote author=Basic123 post=123696935][/quote]Aboki Pacifiers Congress (APC)
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:25am On Jun 10, 2023
duro4chang:
I will advise you to stop playing victim mentality. It doesn't work. In fact, it is downgrading you. Nobody cares to hear such stories again. Find something doing.
Please answer the question. You are afraid of Yari because he is an aboki, aren't you?
Are you an old or new member of the Aboki Pacifiers Congress (APC)?
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:27am On Jun 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Tinubu minions are afraid of the North.

They catch cold when the north sneeze
Hmmmmmmmmm!
Aboki Pacifiers Congress (APC).
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by duro4chang(m): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
If you type for yourself and likes to understand and not my humble self, then you could have typed in Yoruba.
Kilikikikikikikikiki!
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by duro4chang(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Please answer the question. You are afraid of Yari because he is an aboki, aren't you?
Victim MENTILITY. Kikikikikiki!
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2023
Isobug:

They would leave the issue and question asked to shout always playing victim mentality. Is that the question he's seeking the answer? Answer the question don't use a pretext to Parry it.

Just say na fear Ass licking de hold una. U de fear Hausa man
Tinubu's supporters have shown repeatedly that they are afraid of core northern Muslims.
They are obviously afraid of senator Abdulazeez Yari because he is an aboki.
They are members of the Aboki Pacifiers Congress (APC).
If is were former governors Orji Uzo Kalu or David Umahi whom they were initially deceiving as the next Senate president so as to divide Igbo votes that is openly against Tinubu's choice of senator Godswill Akpabio, I am sure they would have been seriously attacking them calling them IPOB.
Now you can see how they are afraid of Yari because he is an aboki.

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2023
duro4chang:
That is not the question he was asking but we all know where he is going .
That is my question.
It is very clear.
Why are you not attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari as some of you attacked senator Orji Uzor Kalu for daring to become Nigeria's next Senate president?
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by Basic123: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Aboki Pacifiers Congress (APC)
πŸ˜† ...Tinubu is the president.....they percify yorubas and Tinubu will percify them too

As for Igbo people in LP (PDP IDP camps)...displaced by Ayu,Lamido,Atiku,tambuwal and melaye πŸ˜†....COWARDS!

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2023
duro4chang:
Kilikikikikikikikiki!
Is that how members of Aboki Pacifiers Congress (APC) laugh when an aboki comes close to you?
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by duro4chang(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
That is my question.
It is very clear.
Why are you not attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari as some of you attacked senator Orji Uzor Kalu for daring to become Nigeria's next Senate president?
I can see how bitter you are. I like to see you like that. Kikikikikikikiki! Kindly do the needful .
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2023
Basic123:
πŸ˜† ...Tinubu is the president.....they percify yorubas and Tinubu will percify them too

As for Igbo people in LP (PDP IDP camps)...displaced by Ayu,Lamido,Atiku,tambuwal and melaye πŸ˜†....COWARDS!
Thanks for the confession. Tinubu's supporters are afraid of abokis and obviously they abokis know.
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by Akungitit: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2023
Yari is a first class citizen who must be treated with respect while Kalu and his IPOB brothers are second class citizens of Nigeria, there's the answer to your dumb question.

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by duro4chang(m): 11:46am On Jun 10, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Is that how members of Aboki Pacifiers Congress (APC) laugh when an aboki comes close to you?
Be good to yourself. You are too fearful. Nobody is after you.
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:48am On Jun 10, 2023
Akungitit:
Yari is a first class citizen while Kalu and his IPOB brothers are second class citizens of Nigeria, there's the answer to your dumb question.
Yari and Muslim Northerners Worshipers Association members.
You couldn't even pretend and protect your ego.
Is that how cowards and hypocrites are so fearful?
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2023
duro4chang:
Be good to yourself. You are too fearful. Nobody is after you.
Your fellow Aboki Pacifiers Congress (APC) members have confessed that you people are afraid of abokis.
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2023
duro4chang:
I can see how bitter you are. I like to see you like that. Kikikikikikikiki! Kindly do the needful .
It is a good feeling for me to confirm from the Aboki Pacifiers Congress (APC) members themselves that they are afraid of abokis.
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by Basic123: 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Thanks for the confession. Tinubu's supporters are afraid of abokis and obviously they abokis know.
Abokis are Tinubu supporters too.so,they are afraid of themselves?
Stop making it look as if all Obedients are not intelligent!

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by Isobug: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Tinubu's supporters have shown repeatedly that they are afraid of core northern Muslims.
They are obviously afraid of senator Abdulazeez Yari because he is an aboki.
They are members of the Aboki Pacifiers Congress (APC).
If is were former governors Orji Uzo Kalu or David Umahi whom they were initially deceiving as the next Senate president so as to divide Igbo votes that is openly against Tinubu's choice of senator Godswill Akpabio, I am sure they would have been seriously attacking them calling them IPOB.
Now you can see how they are afraid of Yari because he is an aboki.
I de Tell you bros
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by David160(m): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
I read when certain APC propagandists were attacking Senator Orji Uzor Kalu for daring to become the Senate president of the 10th national assembly against the choice of president Bola Ahmed Tinubu who prefers Senator Godswill Akpabio. There was even the threat that Tinubu would deal with senator Orji Uzor Kalu (perhaps because he is an Igbo man).
However, I am surprised that the same boastful and bashful APC propagandists are obviously afraid to attack or threaten senator Abdulazeez Yari for refusing to back down from contesting the same top Senate seat.
Are APC propagandists and their leaders merely cowards who hide when they see an aboki only to open eyes when they see an Igbo person?

The north are their masters.. See how Tinubu is asslicking Kwankwaso despite the fact the Kwankwaso called him pampers wearer.

That's why I will continue to call Tinubu supporters slaves...
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by David160(m): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
duro4chang:
I will advise you to stop playing victim mentality. It doesn't work. In fact, it is downgrading you. Nobody cares to hear such stories again. Find something doing.

Slave spotted... Did your asslick your masters cow today? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ThankyouLord / PEPT Judgement In 2 Days Time / One Gets Injured, Others Run As Police Open Fire At Mohbad's Procession In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.