Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,415 members, 7,864,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? (1286 Views)

Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) / Abdulazeez Yari: Presidency Has To Go To The South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by duro4chang(m): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
David160:

Slave spotted... Did your asslick your masters cow today? 😂😂
You remind me of how Azikwe was doing boi boi for Ahmadu Bello for him to be made a figure head president.
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by FreedomfromtheT: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
Isobug:

I de Tell you bros
You can say that again.
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by FreedomfromtheT: 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
David160:

The north are their masters.. See how Tinubu is asslicking Kwankwaso despite the fact the Kwankwaso called him pampers wearer.

That's why I will continue to call Tinubu supporters slaves...
I think president Tinubu knows something is wrong with the presidential election he was declared to have 'won', is expecting a rerun election and is doing everything possible to use the power of incubency he currently has in his favour.
Re: Why Are APC Propagandists Not Attacking Senator Abdulazeez Yari? by FreedomfromtheT: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Basic123:
Abokis are Tinubu supporters too.so,they are afraid of themselves?
Stop making it look as if all Obedients are not intelligent!
Are you are a coward or a hypocrite?
Each of the three major candidates has supporters from every tribe and region.
There are opposition elements in every tribe and region too for each of them.
Isn't it cowardice and hypocrisy to attack an Orji Uzor Kalu, an Igbo APC member for daring to go against your political interest but keep mute when an Abdulazeez Yari, aboki does same thing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Trad Religion Was Largely Abandoned Cos It Couldn't Save Africans / Google Just Shocked Me About Nigeria / Hunger In The Land ,another Food Warehouse Looted In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.