Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Random Facts About Money And Hustle Rockefella Knows That You Don't [deleting] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Random Facts About Money And Hustle Rockefella Knows That You Don't [deleting] (328 Views)

The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / Nobody In Romance Section Knows That This Word Is Wrongly Used( pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Random Facts About Money And Hustle Rockefella Knows That You Don't [deleting] by SuperOnyi: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
shocked

You actually clicked on this thread because you want the truth and I'll be borrowing some of these facts from a book gathering dusts in my files. Why? I'm scared of releasing it to the public.

If you're still reading, it shows that you are a real and sensible hustler ready to know the truth and it shall set you free. Let's continue...

Almost everyone who's had that billionaire tag know this, in fact, even millionaires know this. Although, some millionaires don't think deeply about this until it hits them hard and everything begins to make more sense to them.

As a hustler, you must...

Re: Random Facts About Money And Hustle Rockefella Knows That You Don't [deleting] by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
Time wasters are liable to be BiteN by the world's best teeth
Re: Random Facts About Money And Hustle Rockefella Knows That You Don't [deleting] by SuperOnyi: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
shocked

If you're still here, I must say congratulations because I plan to delete all my threads soon. This is an intellectual property and plagiarism will not be condoned.

As a hustler, you must:

Answer this simple question, what is your definition of money?

Money has been around for ages, this "root of all evil" took over from trade by barter when people wanted more convenient ways to place value on their goods and services.

Humans created money, it didn't fall from the sky — I know you know that already but think deeper, dig deeper again and you will realize that you should be in control. You still don't get it, do you?

You're worth how much value people place on your goods and services...

If you ever find out what you're worth, your value...

Re: Random Facts About Money And Hustle Rockefella Knows That You Don't [deleting] by HITdemUP: 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
I pray you don't end up wasting people's time . If your shit is legit I'm sure people will naturally stick in and follow up. It's this delay tactics to pull up crowd that chases them.
Hit the ground running already
Re: Random Facts About Money And Hustle Rockefella Knows That You Don't [deleting] by SuperOnyi: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
shocked

If you ever find out your worth, your value would instantly increase and you'll be appreciated by the same society that threw you into the trashcan with no pity.

They say "money is not everything" and that is why you must trick your brain into believe money making is just like eating your mother's food — "sweet" and enjoyable.

Rockefella gave money and hustling his own definition, he shaped it into what he wanted it to be for him. This is what you must do as a hustler.

Re: Random Facts About Money And Hustle Rockefella Knows That You Don't [deleting] by SuperOnyi: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
2. Two types of hustlers

Whether you agree or not, there are two types of hustlers and nature made it so. The human society might have progressed or so we thought but do not be deceived, it is just like every animal kingdom. All animals are not equal, you know why? Humans made it so.

As a hustler, you're either a:

i. Predator
ii. Prey

Re: Random Facts About Money And Hustle Rockefella Knows That You Don't [deleting] by SuperOnyi: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
shocked

To be sure, I'm not wasting my time — if I get just 10 likes on this post, I will continue. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Random Facts About Money And Hustle Rockefella Knows That You Don't [deleting] by SuperOnyi: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

To be sure, I'm not wasting my time — if I get just 10 likes on this post, I will continue. Thank you.

shocked

So far, nobody has shown interest ( grin ) and this shows Nigerians are not ready, I will publish this book someday and they will have to pay just to know the truth ( wink )

I was even contemplating while creating the topic ( cheesy ).

We move...

(1) (Reply)

Warning!warning!!warning!!! / Tinubu Is The Best . Go And Hustle / I'm Looking For A Big Hotel In Kaduna. N1k Airtime Reward.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.