Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. (43550 Views)

Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report / 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal / Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by Kay25(m): 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
BlackAdams007:
When you know what is rightful yours, you won't stop fighting, keep it up.
Like say na him Papa own Nigeria abi
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by Uchemus(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nvestor02:
Lol, this is nothing but wasted effort.

Peter obi is so desperate to lead Nigeria. I always know that this man has a hidden agenda.

Is by force to rule Nigeria? Nobody steal his manHOOD.... En no even get manhood in the first place.

Agent of darkeness, no wonder he always wear black cloths every time.

Coming from someone whose father is a nobody

1 Like

Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by MatrixCircle: 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
Its like the judges are now angry any time INEC and APC lawyers raise an objection.

As soon as they raised their hands the judges will just over rule whatever they want to say.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by ufotunang: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
Taylor93:
Peter Obi is trying his best for democracy

But this is Nigeria the top most corrupt nation on earth

I don’t expect Justice from judiciary

Let the will of God be done
..it's true I do not expect favourable justice from the tribunal and supreme Court...the judges will be bribed to favour tinubu and APC and declare tinubu the winner...as you say naija is really corrupt
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by egoldman(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

We go collect our land back

Ole, sale and collect back again?
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by Kubin: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nvestor02:

Peter obi is so desperate to lead Nigeria. I always know that this man has a hidden agenda.

Is by force to rule Nigeria? Nobody steal his manHOOD.... En no even get manhood in the first place.

stop ranting my friend your party rigged and ask him to go to court so shut up let's hear what the judge have to say, before we take action
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by egoldman(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

And by the way na who be we? you get any land talk less of one to sell? keyboard warrior.
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by MatrixCircle: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nvestor02:

I don't blame you dude, we will know Obidient are retarded foooooooooool like their leader.

3rd claiming first, ipob terrorist that's born and bred in baby factory.

Just take a deep breath and exhale 3x.
Because hatred has eaten you up. Hatred is poisonous. It causes hypertension, stroke and paralysis.
Take a glass of chilled water and rest to clear the toxins from you..
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by Nmezor(f): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
It's well,let God's will be done
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by clydecarson(m): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nvestor02:

You wey get manhood wetin you use am do,no be you wey wan fight conductor today because of 50 naira

Dey there dey insult person wey get money pass your ancestors
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by egoldman(m): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
FrankAkowe:
I feel for Obi, but playing the video of INEC chairman's speech is melodramatic. How is that one going to prove that he won the election?

It will show the process is fraudulent.
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by Exceed15: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
It may be delayed but victory is certain.
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by Bullionaire: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nvestor02:

You speak like an utter phool!

So Tinubu wasn't desperate?

Again, you speak like an utter phool.
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by adefitim(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
I love Peter Obi spirit.

Wish him all the best
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by LEGHEND(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
Mandate wey dey inside thick forest for Nnewi Umudim, una come Court con dey find wetin no lost. Something wey dey inside Obi's Shokoto, him go dey find am for Sokoto. Shioor, iranu abacha.

What are you even saying?🤷....like nothing makes sense
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by nnamdi640: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

Go and collect it back if you can. Some people are Oleburuku
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by Dshocker(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nvestor02:

He is a fulfilled man than you, and i am sure you are not yet married.
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by goodheart01: 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nvestor02:

I guess you’re buying fuel at #80 per litre abi? See by the time Tinubu is through with people like u ehn, u and your family will come online to start begging for food
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by goodheart01: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
Frank688915:
This guy is just doing everything to trend, he don't want to loose his gullible followers cheesy

But u fools said he should go to court. Now he has gone to court u are still complaining. Are u that mad or foolish?
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by Exodus2023: 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nvestor02:

Why a u afraid of Peter Obi court case?
U asked him to go to court, now he's in court yet u a crying.
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by Nordy: 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
walex2:
peter obi is ready to play a video of INEC chairman saying result is going to be displayed on IREV? ALL THOSE THINGS DOESN'T COUNT AS NOTHING, WHAT COUNTS IS YOU PROVING YOU WON THE ELECTION BY PRESENTING ORIGINAL SHEET OF THE RESULTS. EVEN WHAT IS ON IREV, TINUBU STILL WON

SANairland who can't even settle ordinary Amala n ewedu case is been opinionated.
Inec that collected well over 6.5m for CTC is still objecting to the results the gave out.
Emilokan should get ready to return what he took through the back door.
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by Canberra55: 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nvestor02:

that black you see him wear almost every time, he's actually mourning a thiefing son of a bitch drug lord in advance.
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by Acekidc4(m): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
nnamdi640:
Go and collect it back if you can. Some people are Oleburuku

People like you abi??
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by Acekidc4(m): 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
LEGHEND:

What are you even saying?🤷....like nothing makes sense

You be kid, you can't understand adult talk.
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by nnamdi640: 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

People like you abi??
I mean your own people
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by garfield1: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

PU_EC8A,Ward_EC8B,LGA_EC8C and state level_EC8D for national results declaration_EC8E
even when it is Doctored as it is clear shown

Has he displayed them in court
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by Atm99(m): 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nvestor02:

Is it by force Tinubu the drug Baron to rule Nigerian through Rigging manipulation? You this Useless Somebody.
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by Blazebond(m): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Igbo people are always excited by theatrics and stupidity,that's why NNAMDI KANU is their god.
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by LEGHEND(m): 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

You be kid, you can't understand adult talk.

What you just said is adult talk?..
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by Femeto: 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Na wetin una want make e end b4 May 29 be this? This tribunal go eneter next year up to Supreme court level. Evidence and witnesses too yapa. Yakubu is a fraudster. He was the loop hole Tinubu and Wike used to gain illegitimate votes.
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by Shimbo96(m): 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Taylor93:

Wish one is will of God bayii, your mandate is not will of God again? Nah season film Labour party dey watch inside court grin grin
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by Bishop4real: 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Taylor93:

But if the same judiciary gives positive judgement in favour of Obi, they will suddenly not be part of the "top most corrupt nation on earth", abi? When the same judiciary gave victory to Obi in Anambra state, was Nigeria amongst the "top most corrupt nations" on earth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State / Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) / Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.