Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

"Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." (2355 Views)

46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by Ndipe(m): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
A man in China ended up in a legal battle after walking out on a blind date who expected him to pay for her and 23 of her relatives.

Some uninvited guests: The man, identified in local reports as Mr. Liu, found his prospective partner, Ms. Zhang, through a matchmaker and arranged to meet her at a popular restaurant in Jilin province.

To Liu’s surprise, Zhang arrived at the restaurant accompanied by 23 relatives, who joined them on their date.

A very expensive date: The restaurant staff later informed Liu that the woman's family ordered a significant amount of expensive cigarettes and premium alcoholic beverages.

More from NextShark: Filipino American hockey sensation Jason Robertson becomes NHL's top goal scorer

When Liu was handed the bill amounting to nearly 20,000 yuan (approximately $2,812), he decided to promptly leave the restaurant and have Zhang and her relatives settle the cost. While Zhang did settle the bill, she still demanded that Liu contribute at least half of the amount.

Liu agreed only to reimburse a fraction of the total cost, offering 4,000 yuan (approximately $562), forcing Zhang to ask her relatives to pay for their share of the total bill.

A day in court: Angered by Liu’s offer, Zhang's family decided to take the matter to court, filing a lawsuit against Liu to force him to pay up . . .

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-gets-sued-leaving-blind-164913319.html

3 Likes

Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by Acekidc4(m): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
This can't Happen in My Country. Who wan sue who Na me Sef go sue them for trying to take advantage of my Wallet.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
The relatives are very stupid. They should come and try it with a Nigeria man.

7 Likes

Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by TemplarLandry: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
this dude is the one to be blamed as he should have said:"HELL NO!", the minute she came over with ONE extra guest (let alone 23)... but this fool smiled and let these greedy idiots believe that he was gonna pay for all their foods, and allowed them to order and even take cigarettes and alcohol bottles?! thats foul!

how beautiful was the babe that he allowed himself to be catfished like that?!

4 Likes

Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by HeartlessMan: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
The relatives are very stupid. They should come and try it with a Nigeria man.

Nigerian Man will pay because he doesn't want to be broke-shamed.

Nigerian Man is the dumbest man in the world otherwise Nigerian Woman won't be the most entitled on Earth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by donbachi(m): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
Maybe, they came for the wedding.but,he misunderstood them.

3 Likes

Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by westlius(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
Me: Otilo
Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by advanceDNA: 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
The guy even try... he offered to pay almost 600$.....

I dont undertsnad women and free food...how can U carry 23 relatives enter blind date...

No be witchcraft be that....no judge in their right mind will award you damages...

3 Likes

Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by Tallesty1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
E be like say Nigeria girls still they learn oo. In fact nah angels dem be.

#teamForeignGirls right now

1 Like

Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by TheSuperX(m): 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
I thought that it's only Nigerian girls that are capable of doing something like this, I didn't know that Chinese girls too re the same. πŸ˜ƒ
Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by Illegal1(m): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
Omoh.......23 relatives?no be juju be dat...

1 Like

Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by Godoverevery: 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
This what happens when a man is begs a lady for relationship.

Imagine the the bolds cos the lady knows the man is a foolish simp.

Anyway nah man wey get money they go blind date.

This kin women nah jedi joint or local beer palour men they arrange meet them.....I trust my niggers.
Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by talk2hb1(m): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
WAHALA!!!
Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by Houseofglam7(f): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
She went on a blind date with 23 relatives
Wtf
Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by oz4real83(m): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Some people see problem and make the mistake of thinking that it is every problem they can solve. The man saw the crowd at the onset and instead of running immediately, he started forming superman, he should be jailed if he fails to pay up cheesy angry
Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by Manna4Gurls: 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ms Zhang don dey watch Nollywood
Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by brain54(m): 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Was there an agreement…

Written or oral, that the man was to pay their bill?
Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by advanceDNA: 1:12am On Jun 10, 2023
GreatVocalist:

How did you manage to switch sides between 's' and 't', and 'a' and 'n' in the same word and not notice? cheesy

Everything for nigeria no normal....
Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by Kobicove(m): 1:55am On Jun 10, 2023
Very shameless people!

How can you sue another person for refusing to pay for food you ate? undecided
Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by Gadafii: 4:17am On Jun 10, 2023
That’s entire man city vs inter Milan team plus referee
Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by Axis313(m): 7:48am On Jun 10, 2023
When has dating become a poverty alleviation and palliative scheme?
These people will not cease to amaze me.
Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by bukatyne(f): 9:21am On Jun 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
this dude is the one to be blamed as he should have said:"HELL NO!", the minute she came over with ONE extra guest (let alone 23)... but this fool smiled and let these greedy idiots believe that he was gonna pay for all their foods, and allowed them to order and even take cigarettes and alcohol bottles?! thats foul!

how beautiful was the babe that he allowed himself to be catfished like that?!

This is it.

I don't know why some people don't remove themselves from crazy situations immediately.

Sometimes, they want to revenge or pay back which then turns back to bite them.

If he stood up immediately, he wouldn't be having this embarrassing discussion.

1 Like

Re: "Man Gets Sued After Leaving His Blind Date And Her 23 Relatives At Restaurant." by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:42am On Jun 10, 2023
He should not have led them into believing he's going to pay for the bills.
Should have stood his ground immediately upon sighting those beggars

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

(1) (Reply)

The Lover Indoor / She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover / Why Is it That Some Men Don't Wanna Marry Virgin Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.