Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje (44121 Views)

President Tinubu Receives Senator Kwankwaso At The Presidential Villa. Picture. / Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) / Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by Versal: 12:07am On Jun 10, 2023
The both of you are mad.
I could have slapped the both of you
Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by Freakman23xxxx(m): 1:25am On Jun 10, 2023
Drama grin
Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by asanausana91: 1:27am On Jun 10, 2023
This is what will happen to tinubu when the tribunal collect the stolen power.
Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by bigcasava1(m): 5:15am On Jun 10, 2023
Is not too late, you guys can fit a ring match
Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by Karmaisme(m): 5:41am On Jun 10, 2023
Fedrams:
Hummm law of CAMA.
You dethroned a respected and first class king.
You rule as if the position is parmanent.
It's no payback time you are crying.

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by OyinO: 6:19am On Jun 10, 2023
I could have? That's a coward talking. Next story please!
Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by membranus: 7:14am On Jun 10, 2023
00FFT00:

I want to talk about Tinubu's drug dealing. You will agree, will you not?, that a man who was convicted of heroin trafficking and usage, is not fit to parade himself as Nigeria's president, especially where he obviously did not satisfy the constitutional requirement to be so declared?.

Convicted you say, but walking free to and fro in the same America, and currently the president of your country. I hope you know the meaning of "convicted". If not, go back to school.
Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by Qoko: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2023
Let us forget the security men following both of them, Kwankwaso would have beating this man blue and black, May be that Gbegbe in his neck would have busted
Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by obrian888: 8:35am On Jun 10, 2023
See thief that want to slap person, your jail term is waiting for you someday when a sensible government comes into power, idoit useless old man.
Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by obrian888: 8:36am On Jun 10, 2023
membranus:

Convicted you say, but walking free to and fro in the same America, and currently the president of your country. I hope you know the meaning of "convicted". If not, go back to school.

You must be a fool to think that Tifnubu won this election.
Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by matm: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2023
He could have slapped you back as well.
No one has monopoly of violence.Even ur wife at home could slap back when u slap her.
Use d law and shun violence
Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by membranus: 9:13am On Jun 10, 2023
obrian888:

You must be a fool to think that Tifnubu won this election.

And you must be a bigger fool to ever think that he did not win it, and that your Obitif won it.
Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by Olorioladex(f): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Contact Jaydees variety store for your wholesale and retail kitchen gadgets and items at mouth watering prices. Hurry now as sales is ongoing. WhatsApp 08039308175 for mouth watering prices. We deliver Nationwide!

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by Roozzaay(m): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
This mumu be playing god few months/years back, now they reduced him to crying baby. Oba mewa, igba mewa frfr
Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by jibs4lv(m): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kaiser20:

Is Aso Rock in Kano?
How is Kwankwaso and Ganduje leading you from Aso Rock?
Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by 00FFT00(m): 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
membranus:

Liar.
Tinubu is bared from entering the US until now.
Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by obrian888: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
membranus:

And you must be a bigger fool to ever think that he did not win it, and that your Obitif won it.

Time will tell when you and your gang of mandate thieves will be send packing, some running to exile while some like the leader of the mandate thieves will be on their way to Gashua in Bauchi state, if you don't know Gashua, ask those from the north, Kirikiri dey learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) / Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / Yusuf Gagdi Inspects Nigerian Navy's New Warship Under Construction In UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.