Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,074 members, 7,828,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu (55410 Views)

FAAC: We Can’t Continue Using Bayelsa Money To Develop Other States – Diri / FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu / Nigeria Can’t Be Subsidising Fuel For Neighbouring Countries - President Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nauttyprof:

Your question is similar to asking how Nigerians get to European countries without passport not to mention Visa. We make it seem as if it is one easy task to ensure borders are not porous. We make it seem as if Nigeria is the only country with border issues.

To answer your question, even if the border is 100% percent tight, these marketers will find a way of getting more subsidies from the government. It's not okay acting as if it's one easy task having everything working. Even in the developed countries, there are still corrupt practices.

The only way to solve this fuel price issue is the removal of subsidy. No one will bring in fuel that can't be accounted for again when the citizens will be the one paying for whatever they buy. It is so simple.

You didn't answer my questions.

how is fuel going to other countries responsible for nigerian economy suffering?

how does the fuel get to neighbouring countries?
Re: Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu by Exceed15: 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Spandau:

He should consult with the same marketers screwing up Nigerians with their inordinate greed, the very ones conniving the subsidy cabal?

He should consult with a heavily politicized labor union? Well he did talk to NLC at the end of the day and they have simmered. What else do you want?

Why did he meet with them later abi u no read news.. Abeg I wan fill my car , just show me where you get your fuel at N50.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu by Nauttyprof(m): 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
lexy2014:

You didn't answer my questions.

how is fuel going to other countries responsible for nigerian economy suffering?

how does the fuel get to neighbouring countries?

I have answered this. You just don't want to accept this
Re: Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu by ismodiwa(m): 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

That doesn't stop the fact that you are not our president

Obi is coming

He go shock everybody

Same thing Jonathan do inside 2012
But una nor let am go through with protest everywhere

Now same thing happened in 2023
Protest was now tagged south east and south south protest
Even nlc north and nlc west make it clear they are not gonna join
This country is very funny......but anyway lets play the tribalism together
The tribalism hidden came out fully and too obvious in this election
Nobody can deceive anyone again

Because we northerners are fully aware the NLC top officials are acting on selfish interest, they openly declared their support for Peter Obi. Why should we support their decision to protest?
Kindly tell me why
Re: Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu by Nolevel666: 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
sylve11:
Any how una wan talk am o, the thing be sey this man get sense and I love him.

Ride on, Sir. cool
I think obi should step down for this guy for a while.

He may have machiavellian tactics up his sleeve but he’s appears to be deeply passionate and up to the task more than obi.

No wonder he was disgracing buhari the other day.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu by Chochovini: 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
herkeem:
grin thanks
. You‘re welcome.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:53am On Jun 11, 2023
Nauttyprof:

I have answered this. You just don't want to accept this

You haven't. What you typed is offpoint. If you feel you have answered my questions, kindly put the answers you provided besude each question let's see how what u said is relevant to d questions.

1. how is fuel going to other countries responsible for nigerian economy suffering?

2. how does the fuel get to neighbouring countries?
Re: Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu by Nauttyprof(m): 5:19am On Jun 11, 2023
lexy2014:

You haven't. What you typed is offpoint. If you feel you have answered my questions, kindly put the answers you provided besude each question let's see how what u said is relevant to d questions.

1. how is fuel going to other countries responsible for nigerian economy suffering?

Since it is off point, I can't help you. You know so much but yet, if given the opportunity, you will underperform. We just like criticising everything because we don't believe in Nigeria moving forward. We just want it to remain the same.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2023
Nauttyprof:

Since it is off point, I can't help you. You know so much but yet, if given the opportunity, you will underperform. We just like criticising everything because we don't believe in Nigeria moving forward. We just want it to remain the same.

How do you know if am given the opportunity I will underperform and what opportunity is that?

What has that got to do with the questions I asked?

Can you show me the criticism you are referring to?

Re: Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu by Nauttyprof(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2023
lexy2014:

How do you know if am given the opportunity I will underperform and what opportunity is that?

It is easy to talk than act.

Also, to your second question you know better
Re: Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:49am On Jun 11, 2023
Nauttyprof:

It is easy to talk than act.

Also, to your second question you know better

I don't know better since you are the one making the claims.

Is the screenshot below an example of it's easy to talk than act? Is it easier for you to talk than to act?

Re: Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu by obama99: 12:41am On Jun 12, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/nigeria-cant-continue-to-be-father-christmas-to-neighbouring-countries-tinubu/

Ignoramus, they will soon fo and poke the countries that gave us the volume of water eee need to power our hydro dams.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark / President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.