Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

"President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce (29717 Views)

Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Raskimonojendor: 1:37am On Jun 10, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Nigerians are easily deceived sha. Or should I say many of them don't know history.

This was what ngige tried to do in 2003 after stealing peter obi mandate and trust mumu Nigerians then, they tried to go against peter obi who they voted for and were like "let's just leave him since he is trying". But Peter obi went to court for 3 years until he recovered the mandate back and did better than whatever ngige was doing AND ENDED GODFATHERISM IN THE STATE.

Lamba.

He even tried to become a Godfather himself and failed. Anyway, no court in Nigeria would overturn an a presidential election. Nigeria is not Anambara.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by richie240: 1:52am On Jun 10, 2023
Oh, ds albino has opened himself up for dragging.
I trust obingoz, dem go drag am like tiger generator!
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Princessstee: 1:56am On Jun 10, 2023
Yoruba are different, period!

A race that has been managing the biggest empires in Africa for centuries now.

Which other leaders are cerebral like Awolowo, Obasanjo, Abiola or Tinubu. These politicians run the best administrations in the history of Nigeria.

I just hope Nigerians will keep voting for who are obviously capable of leading them instead of envying them or senseless sentiments

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by AfonjaScud: 2:35am On Jun 10, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Nigerians are easily deceived sha. Or should I say many of them don't know history.

This was what ngige tried to do in 2003 after stealing peter obi mandate and trust mumu Nigerians then, they tried to go against peter obi who they voted for and were like "let's just leave him since he is trying". But Peter obi went to court for 3 years until he recovered the mandate back and did better than whatever ngige was doing AND ENDED GODFATHERISM IN THE STATE.

Same thing is happening here. I expected all these moves from tinubu but many of us are still not deceived. We want REAL change. Where the President will listen to the people. Where governance and power will be unattractive to looters like femi fani Kayode and co. Where rascality will be reduced seriously etc. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Senseless trash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

There are no enemies

They enemies of Nigeria are now in power

The friends of Nigeria are the ones who carried bazooka to fight Nigeria abi?

Dey play grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Eniitankorede: 7:06am On Jun 10, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Same thing is happening here. I expected all these moves from tinubu but many of us are still not deceived. We want REAL change. Where the President will listen to the people. Where governance and power will be unattractive to looters like femi fani Kayode and co. Where rascality will be reduced seriously etc. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh please shut up!!! Tinubu is not all those shenanigans you are talking about. Tinubu is Mr Wisdom. Stop the pessimism!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by VinnyBaba: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

He was a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not just any Nigerian. 1 of 109 and out of over 200million people. Ben's opinion are respected, especially that he belongs to the biggest opposition party in West Africa, if not Africa.

Ogbeni, it is too early to praise Tinubu. sad

Isn't this how Nigerians were praising Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari in the 1st 2weeks of their Administration?😏

Maybe because Buhari's Failure was so collosal, hence any little action of Tinubu is Magnified.

Pikin when Chop Dry Bongafish for 4years, when given Kpomor, would call it Fried Chicken. shocked πŸ˜’

2 Likes

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by bennybuhari: 8:45am On Jun 10, 2023
Eye service by Ben Bruce
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:46am On Jun 10, 2023
leanonme82:
Following the news of the removal of Godwin Emefiele as the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Ben Murray-Bruce the ex-Senator (PDP, Bayelsa) and Chairman of Silverbird Entertainment has tweeted this on his official twitter page: yes he is because he has just less than 8months to be president just like Osunbor of Edo state. At least let him leave a legacy behide before we reclaim out manadate

Source: https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1667276242574360576
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by bewla(m): 8:46am On Jun 10, 2023
seanfer:
But some enemies of the country will disagree with Ben Bruce.
Enemy of the republic you mean
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:47am On Jun 10, 2023
leanonme82:
Following the news of the removal of Godwin Emefiele as the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Ben Murray-Bruce the ex-Senator (PDP, Bayelsa) and Chairman of Silverbird Entertainment has tweeted this on his official twitter page:

Source: https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1667276242574360576
yes he is because he has just less than 8months to be president just like Osunbor of Edo state. At least let him leave a legacy behide before we reclaim out manadate
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Shetemi12(m): 8:47am On Jun 10, 2023
LesbianBoy:

And don't forget, Tinubu has never lost any court case

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by bigdammyj: 8:48am On Jun 10, 2023
LesbianBoy:

You're are spotted.

1 Like

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by porthouse7(f): 8:49am On Jun 10, 2023
Born for the job, born to rule

4 Likes

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Patriotsleague: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2023
That's why we supported him, he is a thinker and worker. No gimmicks.

4 Likes

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Injera(f): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Iboman abeg rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by obi58: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2023
leanonme82:

What was the economic sense and benefit in this statement by ur obi? Aligning wt cabals, sacrificing peoples pain in order to win election. As in, the SOLE AIM of this statement was to reduce his opponents' chance and win an election.
God is truly not asleep!

Spoken like the true illiterate that you are.
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by porthouse7(f): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Igbo man, we are talking Nigeria here u are stucked in Anambra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by olatunji0607: 8:51am On Jun 10, 2023
Ben Bruce kindly prepare for insults left and right.

3 Likes

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by almayda: 8:51am On Jun 10, 2023
Is PBAT the same person as Ngige?if you say they are all the same(politicians)how come the furtunes of Anambra is dwindling,while that of Lagos is thriving.Both were governors,one came prepared to be Lagos governor, while the other was invited by these two brothers unprepared.
LesbianBoy:

1 Like

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Tflex01: 8:51am On Jun 10, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Ok
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by flokii: 8:51am On Jun 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Watch out. cool

We all that lived in Lagos before Tinubu and after Tinubu indeed knew the man worked wonders in Lagos. Alot of Lagos Ibo standing behind Peter Obi who came a distance 3rd by the way are doing it because they feel it's the turns of the Ibo to rule. They know the guy was a failure in Anambra.

That is the typical Igbo mentality for you.. They put tribe over competence/brains. That is why South East is in the mess it is in today.

Yorubas too must put tribe first going forward. We can"t have competent Yorubas with excellent track records and be going about supporting people known for incompetence

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by perrychemical: 8:52am On Jun 10, 2023
LesbianBoy:

So, its Peter Obi that will give you change that you required. Be deceiving yourselves. Peter Obi cannot give any change, because you cannot give what you do not have. Forget about Anambra, Obi cannot win the last Presidential election in Nigeria, far from it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by porthouse7(f): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Some Nigerians get Carried away easily. πŸ˜’

Just because of mere Subsidy Removal and this Overdue Emefiele sack,
Tinubu is praised by some.

Just like praising Arteta or Eric Ten Haag after 2 Matches in an EPL season. shocked sad

Tinubu/APC will still Fail, Last last. πŸ˜•
wailing Igbo man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Throwback: 8:52am On Jun 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Watch out. cool

We all that lived in Lagos before Tinubu and after Tinubu indeed knew the man worked wonders in Lagos. Alot of Lagos Ibo standing behind Peter Obi who came a distance 3rd by the way are doing it because they feel it's the turns of the Ibo to rule. They know the guy was a failure in Anambra.

Peter Obi report card no dey inspire confidence.

He cannot lead a heterogeneous country like Nigeria without creating rancour and animosity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Omenlon: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Just like praising Arteta or Eric Ten Haag after 2 Matches in an EPL season. shocked sad

and if he fails dem go give you medal abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Martini2020(m): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

May God spare your life to see the trend and your powerlessness to say what you have just said now in no long time.

If you are a good analytical person who may want to holistically look into Lagos blueprint by this guy and his team, you will know that your prediction of BAT failing is skewed towards zero than 1

Do not be a pessimistic person. Learn that when you take the right step and God is with you you can succeed. The president is taking the right steps…pray it yields positively for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Lacash: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2023
seanfer:
But some enemies of the country will disagree with Ben Bruce.
Dem Sons and Daughters of perdition, set awon High-PigsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by NLPoliceWoman: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2023
RTR!!!
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by kay29000(m): 8:56am On Jun 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Get lost, Tinubu is not ngige, even if he turns Nigeria to a Dubai, people like you and your brothers will never be satisfied

I swear. No matter how good Tinubu does, those guys will never ever give him credit. They'll rather die than acknowledge any good he does.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by jUeLiZ: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

why not pray for him to succeed. I supported Obi simply because of his age and track record. I always knew Asiwaju will make a good president, it was just a matter of his age and health for me. I wanted either Obi or Asiwaju to win. Rather than making the country ungovernable for him, let's all joint hands with him and make sure he succeed.after all, It's for our benefits. Let's shun party and do the right thing now, else we all regret. There's no nobility in wishing him failure.... let's continually pray, that he keep making the right policies. Obi is not ideal, no body is ideal.... Nigeria shall be great again. Personally I've moved on...I think LP and PDP should do same and come back after 4 years.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) / Osinbajo Gifts $300 Each To Over 400 APC Delegates In Adamawa, Taraba - SR / RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.