Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

"President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce (29718 Views)

Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Omenlon: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Nigerians are easily deceived sha. Or should I say many of them don't know history.

This was what ngige tried to do in 2003 after stealing peter obi mandate and trust mumu Nigerians then, they tried to go against peter obi who they voted for and were like "let's just leave him since he is trying". But Peter obi went to court for 3 years until he recovered the mandate back and did better than whatever ngige was doing AND ENDED GODFATHERISM IN THE STATE.

Same thing is happening here. I expected all these moves from tinubu but many of us are still not deceived. We want REAL change. Where the President will listen to the people. Where governance and power will be unattractive to looters like femi fani Kayode and co. Where rascality will be reduced seriously etc. grin grin grin grin grin grin
are you that jobless to have all the time in the world to be typing this rubbish?

3 Likes

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2023
(Rings πŸ””). My fellow IPOB (sorry, obidients) let's cancel Murray Bruce! We should stop watching SilverBird. Let him realize he's messing with the wrong terrorist organisation (oops! Sorry, I mean generation).

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Tennyjot(m): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2023
[PBAT is indeed a transformational leader. Lagos state clearly shows that. quote author=Okwyjesus post=123688064]

Time will tell if Tinubu is a transformational leader or not.
The stage is ripe for him to perform with figures on green after his tenure.

Result silent insults [/quote]
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by mcquin(m): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Some Nigerians get Carried away easily. πŸ˜’

Just because of mere Subsidy Removal and this Overdue Emefiele sack,
Tinubu is praised by some.

Just like praising Arteta or Eric Ten Haag after 2 Matches in an EPL season. shocked sad

Tinubu/APC will still Fail, Last last. πŸ˜•

Is your prayer all about Tinubu failing or Nigeria working? Nigerians sha!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Chetas81(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Just like praising Arteta or Eric Ten Haag after 2 Matches in an EPL season. shocked sad

your opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2023
Bitterleaf and headless mob will come for Bruce .πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:00am On Jun 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
He was born ready for the job.
that line from Bruce lna pure lamba,Bruce dey fit work,the common sense idiots lost relevance years ago.. thiefnu-ibu na born criminal, a drug mule com drug baron.mi will never call a man like that my president..never! rather the proper appellate is PresiDIot! INEC President- select undecided

Iyalaya Oshi angry
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Kasamadupe1: 9:01am On Jun 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Idiot your wish. Nigeria will surely be great

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Omenlon: 9:01am On Jun 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Ogbeni, it is too early to praise Tinubu. sad

Isn't this how Nigerians were praising Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari in the 1st 2weeks of their Administration?😏

Maybe because Buhari's Failure was so collosal, hence any little action of Tinubu is Magnified.

Pikin when Chop Dry Bongafish for 4years, when given Kpomor, would call it Fried Chicken. shocked πŸ˜’
you are disappointed no bad news to masturbate over.

2 Likes

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by saysoo: 9:01am On Jun 10, 2023
leanonme82:
Following the news of the removal of Godwin Emefiele as the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Ben Murray-Bruce the ex-Senator (PDP, Bayelsa) and Chairman of Silverbird Entertainment has tweeted this on his official twitter page:

Source: https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1667276242574360576
why you no go tweet. You are among the moles he planted in LP.
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:01am On Jun 10, 2023
PRESIDENT TINUBU SHOULD WATCH OUT FOR SABOTUERS AS HE TAKES THIS BOLD STEPS sad

2 Likes

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Juju70(m): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2023
leanonme82:

What was the economic sense and benefit in this statement by ur obi? Aligning wt cabals, sacrificing peoples pain in order to win election. As in, the SOLE AIM of this statement was to reduce his opponents' chance and win an election.
God is truly not asleep!

If the sole aim was to reduce bribery and vote buying then it's a worthy aim!
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by waveman2: 9:02am On Jun 10, 2023
Any of the candidates would have arrested emefiele and even more ministers I hope Tinubu does not stop at emefiele because the corruption in buhari,s govt was monumental and did not stop at the former cbn governor.Any of the candidate would have remove subsidy but would have cushion the effects on the masses.Let hope Tinubu still have the masses at heart.
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Kasamadupe1: 9:04am On Jun 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Blame ur APC/Buhari Govt for that Foolish Naira Redesign policy. sad

HE Peter Obi was not Privy to Aso Rock information
unlike Tinubu, who has Insiders/Spies there.😏😏

Hence, he made the Mistake.

Mumu. You guys will never recover from the defeat. Obi that was not privy to aso rock what was his response to the naira redesign. You guys will cry forever

7 Likes

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by dalaman: 9:04am On Jun 10, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Nigerians are easily deceived sha. Or should I say many of them don't know history.

This was what ngige tried to do in 2003 after stealing peter obi mandate and trust mumu Nigerians then, they tried to go against peter obi who they voted for and were like "let's just leave him since he is trying". But Peter obi went to court for 3 years until he recovered the mandate back and did better than whatever ngige was doing AND ENDED GODFATHERISM IN THE STATE.

Same thing is happening here. I expected all these moves from tinubu but many of us are still not deceived. We want REAL change. Where the President will listen to the people. Where governance and power will be unattractive to looters like femi fani Kayode and co. Where rascality will be reduced seriously etc. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria isn't Anambra state. Peter Obi will NOT win anything at the tribunal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by DMerciful(m): 9:04am On Jun 10, 2023
He is trying to deceive you guys with stolen mandate
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by DMerciful(m): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2023
Bubu had more praise singers at the beginning
TemplarLandry:
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Kasamadupe1: 9:06am On Jun 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Get lost, Tinubu is not ngige, even if he turns Nigeria to a Dubai, people like you and your brothers will never be satisfied

Thanks. They will cry forever

2 Likes

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by mcquin(m): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Ogbeni, it is too early to praise Tinubu. sad

Isn't this how Nigerians were praising Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari in the 1st 2weeks of their Administration?😏

Maybe because Buhari's Failure was so collosal, hence any little action of Tinubu is Magnified.

Pikin when Chop Dry Bongafish for 4years, when given Kpomor, would call it Fried Chicken. shocked πŸ˜’
It's good we are starting to agree that Tinubu is doing better than Buhari, atleast that's a start. For the record no one is angrier with Buhari's administration than my humble sef. I however remember a number of persons claiming Tinubu will be worse of than Buhari. Tinubu is proving them wrong already including you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by FireUpNow(m): 9:09am On Jun 10, 2023
Provided Tinubu can curb inflation and falling naira value in the fx
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by chariisGRACE(m): 9:09am On Jun 10, 2023
dododawa1:
Ben is looking for TINUBU attention

You obviously don't know Ben. He is one of the few politicians that say what needs to be said, not minding if their Party is involved.
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by bolabadmus38: 9:10am On Jun 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Nigeria will be great again. Let's be progressive for once. Haba! Fail again after all what we have suffered. Haha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by PJ123: 9:11am On Jun 10, 2023
LesbianBoy:

You guys are so dumb! Obi himself knows he didn't win the election. You think Nigeria begins and end in SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by blowjohn(m): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

How many people did buhari sack?

1 Like

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by jaxxy(m): 9:14am On Jun 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:

sofar he has tried bt until I see his kitchen cabinet I won't conclude yet.

I give him 40% sofar nothing special
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by livinbygrace: 9:14am On Jun 10, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Is either you are ignorant or newbie for you to be comparing Tinubu a first product who ruled Lagos successfully to someone that invested State”s fund into beer parlor business.
The lekki you see today was the foresight and handwork of Tinubu,so nest time think before you talk or type

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by livinbygrace: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

You must be an infant for typing this nonsense ,go back to 1999-2007 and check his record you will understand better.

1 Like

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2023
seanfer:
But some enemies of the country will disagree with Ben Bruce.

Don't mind the enemy of progress, they'll surely have something to say......
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by dapadawee: 9:19am On Jun 10, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Well it is possible for mumu himself to think of others a mumu. Because a mad man will always think the sanity person is mad. Irony of life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by wasuka14(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2023
Nigeria is not anambra you will soon learn your big lesson. Keep wailing

LesbianBoy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Kog45(m): 9:23am On Jun 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

National discourse but when I saw Arteta and Eric Ten Haag then I realized kids plenty for nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by michoim(m): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2023
I think so but let us watch...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mariya Dantata (Photos). / APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) / Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.