Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

"President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce (29743 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by phymat(m): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2023
My own na to just dey like anything wey dey magnify the positive impact of PBAT..
On PBAT mandate I stand gidigba..

No shaking !!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by haffaze777(m): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2023
Those of us who supported him know what he's capable of. God bless Emi lokan 1 of Africa

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by yusuf0876(m): 9:32am On Jun 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Some Nigerians get Carried away easily. πŸ˜’

Just because of mere Subsidy Removal and this Overdue Emefiele sack,
Tinubu is praised by some.

Just like praising Arteta or Eric Ten Haag after 2 Matches in an EPL season. shocked sad

Tinubu/APC will still Fail, Last last. πŸ˜•
that's for you...

1 Like

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by teeboiyi(m): 9:34am On Jun 10, 2023
At least somebody is not using body language but hitting the ground running, folks I sell cars, check my profile, you are blessed βœ”οΈ
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by omenka(m): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2023
...He maketh me lie down in green pastures. He prepared the table before me, in the presence of my enemies..."

Dear Lord, continue to prove yourself God until the end of time, amen.πŸ™

2 Likes

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Successlane: 9:40am On Jun 10, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Time will tell if Tinubu is a transformational leader or not.
The stage is ripe for him to perform with figures on green after his tenure.

Result silent insults

Time has already 'told'.

Lagos is a living witness

2 Likes

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by MrFly(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2023
[quote author=VinnyBaba post=123688305]
Some Nigerians get Carried away easily.
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by MrFly(m): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2023
[quote author=VinnyBaba post=123688305]
Some Nigerians get Carried away easily.
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by omenka(m): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Just like praising Arteta or Eric Ten Haag after 2 Matches in an EPL season. shocked sad

Tinubu shall succeed. Nigeria will not only endure but thrive under Tinubu. Nigerians who wish Nigeria well shall reap the sweet rewards of their well wishes.

May all those who wish evil on the country perpetually see darkness in their path, and may their mouths be filled with dust while others enjoy a buffet in their presence. May the heart desires of the enemies of Nigeria be their personal and individual fate, amen.

God bless Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Jayhome24: 9:48am On Jun 10, 2023
Fact is fact, take it or burst it. Tinubu is the man not like one liar, opportunist that governed one of the smallest state in Nigeria but was busy building ipob beer company, saving money and left the state in desolate now claiming Saint my a s s.

Join the new train to bring our nation back on rack or quit Nigeria but on this journey we started by May 29 no one can stop us we will resue this nation by standing with Tinubu.

Mind you I never vote for apc I voted for Tinubu because I'm a pdp get that fact. I believed in him as a real politician who has been on the platform since NADECO era and still stading for the better of Nigerians till date.

Good day if you ish....I move....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by BreconHills(m): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Nigerians are easily deceived sha. Or should I say many of them don't know history.

This was what ngige tried to do in 2003 after stealing peter obi mandate and trust mumu Nigerians then, they tried to go against peter obi who they voted for and were like "let's just leave him since he is trying". But Peter obi went to court for 3 years until he recovered the mandate back and did better than whatever ngige was doing AND ENDED GODFATHERISM IN THE STATE.

Same thing is happening here. I expected all these moves from tinubu but many of us are still not deceived. We want REAL change. Where the President will listen to the people. Where governance and power will be unattractive to looters like femi fani Kayode and co. Where rascality will be reduced seriously etc. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Placing all your hopes on historical anecdotes that are over 8 years old. Is Ngige Tinubu? Is Anambra Nigeria? And is this not 2023?

You probably still believe in the tooth fairy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Holajaid(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Nigerians are easily deceived sha. Or should I say many of them don't know history.

This was what ngige tried to do in 2003 after stealing peter obi mandate and trust mumu Nigerians then, they tried to go against peter obi who they voted for and were like "let's just leave him since he is trying". But Peter obi went to court for 3 years until he recovered the mandate back and did better than whatever ngige was doing AND ENDED GODFATHERISM IN THE STATE.

Same thing is happening here. I expected all these moves from tinubu but many of us are still not deceived. We want REAL change. Where the President will listen to the people. Where governance and power will be unattractive to looters like femi fani Kayode and co. Where rascality will be reduced seriously etc. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nice things u have type up here but my question is why didn't Mr Peter Obi make governance unattractive in Anambra state and prevent rascality in the state, if u remember Soludo was almost assassinated in same state. Let's focus on building a great nation. Applaud the the good work, critic the bad ones

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Bluntemperor: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

There are no enemies
They enemies of Nigeria are now in power

You better wake up from slumber!
β€’There are enemies - within and outside Nigeria- just to ensure, that Nigeria will not get it right e .g do you think Benin-Republic,Cameroon, Chad Niger Republic, and Mali- where all these Terrorists are largely coming from , through porous borders,will be happy?
Do you think those who have been looting the Nigeria Treasury , including Past Ministers and many MIDAS ( Min.&Dept .) heads will be happy - most of them have been spending the money,will be happy?
Ask yourself- why we can't have 24/7 Lights or Fuel - Corruption! Or why the Youths can have jobs at will?
It is well with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by theredaddy: 9:55am On Jun 10, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Seems God as choosen not to answer any of Peter Obi & his supporter prayers at all ... they pray night & day for the new administration to fail so they can claim if it was Peter Obi .. poverty rate in Nigeria will have being 0.1% in one week. wink

Just look at what a losers wrote up there, how pathetic & dispecable can people be, Ngige did better than Peter Obi @least there is no thread of anambra cursing him, after the court reinstated Peter Obi what the clown achieve for Anambra, what ever deposit he left jn the reserve his predecessors did triple of that amount. Peter Obi was governor for 8yrs and anambra could not boast of one surviving legacy asides a Beer brewery that is credited at Loss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Okwyjesus(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2023
Successlane:

Time has already 'told'.

Lagos is a living witness

Too early to conclude.
I personally refuse to believe the Lagos stuff. It was once a national capital.

Again time will tell. The Stage now will proof his leadership skill
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Judolisco(m): 9:57am On Jun 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

if him fail wetin u come gain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by kokorokoman: 10:02am On Jun 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Ogbeni, it is too early to praise Tinubu. sad

Isn't this how Nigerians were praising Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari in the 1st 2weeks of their Administration?😏

Maybe because Buhari's Failure was so collosal, hence any little action of Tinubu is Magnified.

Pikin when Chop Dry Bongafish for 4years, when given Kpomor, would call it Fried Chicken. shocked πŸ˜’
this is governance, if he was making the wrong moves would you have said it is too early to critisise him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Fearyourcreator: 10:03am On Jun 10, 2023
LesbianBoy:

You empty no be small... Opolo e gbe furufuru... Anambra is not Nigeria... If you don't amass a lot of northern vote forget presidensy ooo... Nigeria is not biafra land... You left una mumu prophesy say The president will not be sworn in , he will be arrested on the day... Still nothing happen... If you no move on you go later end at yaba left... Na me dey tell you ... Yeye people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Fearyourcreator: 10:04am On Jun 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Cuz you are a failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Fearyourcreator: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2023
Jack500:

Keep fooling yourself, you will soon wake up, the judge that will remove Tinubu from that seat has not been born.
You dey mind those mumu
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Fearyourcreator: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Get lost, Tinubu is not ngige, even if he turns Nigeria to a Dubai, people like you and your brothers will never be satisfied
Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by MrBONE2(m): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2023
grin
OldBeer:
This one don finish Atiku money.
Na to face APC now.

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by tnerro1(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2023
I told everyone it will be easy to surpass Buhari because the man scored below zero when he was in charge of the country
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by onuman: 10:17am On Jun 10, 2023
leanonme82:
Following the news of the removal of Godwin Emefiele as the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Ben Murray-Bruce the ex-Senator (PDP, Bayelsa) and Chairman of Silverbird Entertainment has tweeted this on his official twitter page:

Source: https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1667276242574360576

Muhammadu Buhari should have been the first person to be arrested if Nigeria is a normal country.
But Nigeria is a country of unequal rights for the citizens.
The Buharis have been made demigods by the diffidence of the political class from the south of Nigeria.
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by truthfinder319: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2023
Even the children of hatred are coming to that terms. President Bola Ahmed Tinubu the silent achiever
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by worldclass68(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2023
LesbianBoy:

You go say many Anambran(s)...not many Nigerians!!

A section of the country voted a particular candidate doesn't mean the whole country voted for him....

Make unah keep fooling around lol make I come see judge wey go comot him nah....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Ofunaofu: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2023
Bluntemperor:

You better wake up from slumber!
β€’There are enemies - within and outside Nigeria- just to ensure, that Nigeria will not get it right e .g do you think Benin-Republic,Cameroon, Chad Niger Republic, and Mali- where all these Terrorists are largely coming from , through porous borders,will be happy?
Do you think those who have been looting the Nigeria Treasury , including Past Ministers and many MIDAS ( Min.&Dept .) heads will be happy - most of them have been spending the money,will be happy?
Ask yourself- why we can't have 24/7 Lights or Fuel - Corruption! Or why the Youths can have jobs at will?
It is well with Nigeria.

I still maintain that the real enemies of Nigeria are in government not outside of government
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by truthfinder319: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2023
Even the children of hatred are coming to that terms. President Bola Ahmed Tinubu the silent achiever

leanonme82:
Following the news of the removal of Godwin Emefiele as the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Ben Murray-Bruce the ex-Senator (PDP, Bayelsa) and Chairman of Silverbird Entertainment has tweeted this on his official twitter page:

Source: https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1667276242574360576
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by HomorBj(m): 10:22am On Jun 10, 2023
Iyalaya Oshi angry[/quote]

All these obedient bitterleaf people,The LP honorable made a good remark about Tinubu,una say e collect money.Ben Bruce said he love his energy so far,una say e dey find appointment..Aren't u people truly fascist and enemy of this country like this?
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by TollinsN: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2023
Elections are over. We have moved into the era of supremacy of the law and governance. Haters, wailers, Negative minded people, Sadists, people with low IQ and Ingrates should sheet their swords and let's move on.
The comments should now be about what increases our value both in the area of TRADE and Technology with informations concerning them.
Re: "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2023
LesbianBoy:

But your saint andora obi also demanded N7billion from obaino for sponsoring his election. Keep deceiving yourself sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients / Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi / Awolowo Gave Western Region In 7 Years What British Couldn't Give Nigeria In 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.