Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman (6650 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman by blessedtj(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2011
Please look out this qualities in your man or woman for you to think of marrying him or her
1. God fearing person

2. Someone that is caring

3. Someone that have a teachable spirit

4. Someone that is dedicated and committed

5. Someone that has a strong will i.e. have a purposeful life

6. Someone that has a vision and dream for the future.

This is my comment.
PLEASE YOUR ARE FREE TO ADD OR DEDUCT.
let write what we think of a good wife or husband so that we make the right decision
Re: Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman by claremont(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2011
blessedtj:

Please look out this qualities in your man or woman for you to think of marrying him or her
1. God fearing person

This is my comment.
let write what we think of a good wife or husband so that we make the right decision
Re: Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman by r231(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2011
kool
Re: Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman by Mikael4(m): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2011
blessedtj:

1. God fearing person

[size=14pt]Corrects you when you go wrong. . . .
Takes correction when wrong. . .
Doesnt put you down in front of friends or family members!. . .
Has your best interest's at heart. . .
Doesn't force you to go against your conscience, in matters of right or wrong. . .
Trust's you. . .
Respects you. . .
Relegates your weaknesses, amplifies your strengths and brings out the best in you. . .
Criticizes you constructively. . .
Encourages you in your endeavors. . .
Respects friends and family member's of theirs. . .
Manages Finances very well, or is good at managing finances. . .
Not an impulsive spender. . . .
Would never hit you . . .
Get's angry, but keeps his/her cool or tries to control it. . .
Is not Jealous in an improper way! (I am jealous of her, but not to the point of choking or unnecessarily monitoring her! What tha heck. . .)
Love's you for who you are, bearing in mind that perfection is unobtainable from anyone. . .
E.t.c. . . . . . . . . . . cool
[/size]
Re: Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2011
@poster
shouldn't that dream person depend on whoever is DREAMING?! maybe that is YOUR definition of a dream mate but, as we can all understand by the many posts on NL, many are dreaming of nothing more than A MATE WITH MONEY. qualities are irrelevant to them because thats what poor people do, they dream of what they dont have (aka money). they strongly believe that MONEY will solve all their life problem therefore thats the kind of partner they dream about. . . . . . . . . . .A RICH ONE!!!!

also i know many whose dream mate is just one who would love them back unconditionally.
Re: Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman by blessedtj(m): 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2011
I believe financial stability is important in a relationship but that shouldnt be a priority for a good marriage
Re: Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman by iice(f): 4:03am On Oct 01, 2011
Eric is my dream man grin
Re: Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman by tellwisdom: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2011
Someone that has 12inches undecided undecided
Re: Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman by Godmother(f): 9:11am On Oct 02, 2011
~Mikael~:

[size=14pt]Corrects you when you go wrong. . . .
Takes correction when wrong. . .
Doesnt put you down in front of friends or family members!. . .
Has your best interest's at heart. . .
Doesn't force you to go against your conscience, in matters of right or wrong. . .
Trust's you. . .
Respects you. . .
Relegates your weaknesses, amplifies your strengths and brings out the best in you. . .
Criticizes you constructively. . .
Encourages you in your endeavors. . .
Respects friends and family member's of theirs. . .
Manages Finances very well, or is good at managing finances. . .
Not an impulsive spender. . . .
Would never hit you . . .
Get's angry, but keeps his/her cool or tries to control it. . .
Is not Jealous in an improper way! (I am jealous of her, but not to the point of choking or unnecessarily monitoring her! What tha heck. . .)
Love's you for who you are, bearing in mind that perfection is unobtainable from anyone. . .
E.t.c. . . . . . . . . . . cool
[/size]

Nice[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman by pelumiboi: 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2011
my chicks always gotta be hallla fly with nice aesthetics and such
Re: Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman by pelumiboi: 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2011
my chick gotta have nails done, hur done, err' thing did
Re: Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman by Cuddlemii: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2011
Dream Man or Woman, that is in fairytales. What if the right person for you doesn't possess the qualities you want, you keep going round in circles & end up with the one that is not in your dreams & the wrong one for you. Mismatch alert. This dream thingy originated from impressing people or the society .i.e. when you date & marry a perfectionist then you earn respect but when you date & marry a man/woman with faults then you loose respect.

That is the problem with expectations & rules. When God/Allah/god blesses humans, does he look out for the shortest, longest, the committed, the religious, the best behaved etc. No he doesn't if not most of us wont be where we are today.

Sometimes a party goer has a purer heart & can't hurt a fly. People tend to live a fake life to impress people, its only when issues crop up that their true selves or identities are revealed. I will rather marry a man who shows me his good, bad & ugly. If I can tolerate his excesses I am good. I don't even like pre-planned things or perfection, its better you fall for each other naturally & mutually like from friendship to relationship or even straight to relationship, you can tell each other the worst & best things. 

Some people can't date people because they are not willing to forgive their past deeds or they are too ashamed to mingle with such but what if that person has learnt from his/her mistakes & wants to make it right this time?

If people can be straight forward & real then there would be a better Nigeria. Writing up a list is total rubbish, are you all of what you want from a partner? No one is perfect except God, even some pastors use church money for their family so who are we fooling?

The best qualities are friendship, happiness & peace of mind. If its going to be an unbeliever that would give you that then so be it. If its going to be a slow learner that would give you that, then what is your business with what people would think. A lot of couples who started off as perfect have their marriages in ruins now because they only knew the good sides and now they can't manage the bad sides. Life is not a bed of roses, all that glitter is not gold.

If you live your life based on what people think, then you are wasting away because no one really cares. People know you only when the going is good, when its time to carry your cross you are on your own. If you go marrying a a man/woman that claims to be perfect, once something goes wrong you are going to be castigated anyways so why not satisfy your own happiness.

The terms "dream man" & "dream woman" exist but that is not a recipe to compatibility or happy ending. Why not allow true love find you instead unexpectedly & make the best of it. What if your dream man doesn't consider you his dream woman or vice versa, now that is a match error. But when a guy & a girl meet each other & it grows to something special & they are both at peace with each other or are having a ball then that to me are qualities of a dream relationship.

In conclusion, these are my own opinion about my dream relationship, I won't bother about the guy that would give me the right love & care as long as I have peace, happiness & he is true to me. These perfect qualities are the reasons why most babes are single & unmarried, they should keep waiting for a knight in shinning armour, hope you know the beautiful ones are not yet born so you are not perfect yourself. Bother about a guy that would be a friend, that would love you, give you peace & happiness.
Re: Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman by pendo89(f): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2011
^^ great.

1.FRIENDSHIP
2.PEACE OF MIND
3.HAPPINESS.

How dd u capture my mind.

The rest are formulas. like 7 ways to achieve happiness blabla. They are just consolations and theory. How many people can even take positive not negative,positive critism? you do not even need to go far.We see it here daily.
Truth is you will hardly find such a person cz they can only be found in one place. A dream. We are made to sharpen and accomodate each others shortcomings.
At one time I thought I did. But I was wrong.
Those good qualities mentioned by op are cultivated through weakness,failure and blunders so that we become humble and learn not to point fingers at others.
Just look for a friend who will give you peace of mind and happiness.
I am not a dream woman so I do not need a dream man either.
Re: Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman by MrsChima1(f): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2011
pendo89:

I am not a dream woman so I do not need a dream man either.

If EVERYONE will adopt that phrase, relationships would last longer and singleness wouldn't be much of a business.
Re: Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman by chibwike(m): 8:27pm On May 15, 2015
@poster
shouldn't that dream person depend on whoever is DREAMING?! maybe that is YOUR definition of a dream mate but, as we can all understand by the many posts on NL, many are dreaming of nothing more than A MATE WITH MONEY. qualities are irrelevant to them because thats what poor people do, they dream of what they dont have (aka money). they strongly believe that MONEY will solve all their life problem therefore thats the kind of partner they dream about. . . . . . . . . . .A RICH ONE!!!!

also i know many whose dream mate is just one who would love them back unconditionally.

(1) (Reply)

Chai! imagine dis Photo, Som1 Out There Is Fvcking & Abusin Ur Future Wife/hubby / My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? / I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.