Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History (807 Views)

Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History / Yemi Osinbajo: 3 Lagos Road Projects He's Passionate About & The Contractors / Yoruba's Are The Biggest And Most Passionate Supporters Of Atiku (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by Quintopia: 4:13am On Jun 10, 2023
Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History

This man sounds very passionate when he talks to Nigerians.

In the video below he's explaining the subsidy removal, and why it had to go.

He spoke of how petrol prices have jumped across the entire West Africa because Nigeria removed subsidy.

He sounded depressed at such a development whereby Nigeria was playing Father Christmas to the whole West Africa, while we're struggling to pay salaries.

He sounded pained.

He spoke like a man who actually CARED.

Usually, when a Nigerian president talks, it's as if he's reading off a script, even when he's not.

Tinubu is different.

He talks to you as if you were sitting with him sharing a beer.

He comes across as ......human.

I think he wants to do good for the country.

I think he's a patriot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uljAd9ycff0&ab_channel=AfricanBackstreet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by SpatialKing(m): 4:20am On Jun 10, 2023
When will he have balls to arrest the following:

Hadi Sirika
Isa Pantami
Zainab Ahmed
Abubakar Malami
Festus Keyamo
Godswill Akpabio
Timipre Sylva
George Akume
Rotimi Amaechi
Rauf Aregbesola and
Sadiya Umar Farouq
Geoffrey Onyeama
Have the balls to call El Rufai to order

and Muhammadu Buhari himself

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:22am On Jun 10, 2023
💯💯💯

The best we ever had!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by Quintopia: 4:23am On Jun 10, 2023
SpatialKing:

I never knew the president had the powers to arrest anyone.

You must think we're still under Abacha.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by SpatialKing(m): 4:27am On Jun 10, 2023
Quintopia:

I never knew the president had the powers to arrest anyone.

You must think we're still under Abacha.

So why is he under DSS custody?
Was there any court order

Moreover, do you know the president lacks the power to remove the CBN governor without consent of the National assembly...

That was same mistake Jonathan did when he suspended Sanusi.

Tinubu thinks he is Abacha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by sunray(m): 4:31am On Jun 10, 2023
SpatialKing:

Moreover, do you know the president lacks the power to remove the CBN governor without consent of the National assembly...

DSS had wanted to arrest him under Buhari but was given a military protection.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by Quintopia: 4:31am On Jun 10, 2023
SpatialKing:

Dude, you just listed some folks and said Tinubu should arrest them.

You haven't even said what crimes those people committed!

I mean, what friggin' crime did Geoffrey Onyeama commit?

Foreign minister!

What...he nyashed Commonwealth Secretary-General or what grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by Jostoman: 4:33am On Jun 10, 2023
If them like let them arrest emefiele brother it will not distract me of following what is going on in the tribunal not even now that everything is getting interesting. Nothing concern me with emefiele.
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by joyandfaith: 4:34am On Jun 10, 2023
SpatialKing:

Hadi Sirika
Isa Pantami
Zainab Ahmed
Abubakar Malami
Festus Keyamo
Godswill Akpabio
Timipre Sylva
George Akume
Rotimi Amaechio
Rauf Aregbesola and
Sadiya Umar Farouq
Geoffrey Oyeama

Emefiele is a scapegoat.
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by Dpen11(f): 4:38am On Jun 10, 2023
Lolz funny people
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by presidentBAT: 4:43am On Jun 10, 2023
PBAT will do well..... this is the first time a president is not controlled by Cabal ..... Assuming Peter Obi Won , by now , Cabal would gave hijacked his government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by Ihateheadslamer: 4:56am On Jun 10, 2023
Them done see Obi finished but tinubu is their great grandfather
presidentBAT:
PBAT will do well..... this is the first time a president is not controlled by Cabal ..... Assuming Peter Obi Won , by now , Cabal would gave hijacked his government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by SpatialKing(m): 4:56am On Jun 10, 2023
sunray:

DSS had wanted to arrest him under Buhari but was given a military protection.

Is fine

How about Malami?
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:34am On Jun 10, 2023
SpatialKing:

Is fine

How about Malami?
Don't mind him! Leave am make him dey deceive himself.
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by ican2020: 5:48am On Jun 10, 2023
Let’s see as the day’s progress into weeks and months
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by DrAkpamudehe: 5:56am On Jun 10, 2023
presidentBAT:

BAT is the cabal himself

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by adecz: 5:57am On Jun 10, 2023
Na do Buhari take dey passionate
in 2015, we no know say him passionate
na about his selfish and religious bigotry
interests❗️❗️

We are watching until the tribunal
commot am❌❌❌❌
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by iammo(m): 6:17am On Jun 10, 2023
SpatialKing:

Hadi Sirika
Isa Pantami
Zainab Ahmed
Abubakar Malami
Festus Keyamo
Godswill Akpabio
Timipre Sylva
George Akume
Rotimi Amaechi
Rauf Aregbesola and
Sadiya Umar Farouq
Geoffrey Onyeama

Just 12 days in office

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by SpatialKing(m): 6:22am On Jun 10, 2023
iammo:

Just 12 days in office

At least he suspended Emefiele

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by iammo(m): 6:24am On Jun 10, 2023
SpatialKing:

At least he suspended Emefiele

That's because he heads Monetary policy team
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by Nahunger(m): 6:34am On Jun 10, 2023
It's obvious Nigeria just got it self another yar'adu my prayers is he lives to fulfil he's 8 years tenure anen

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by Nahunger(m): 6:35am On Jun 10, 2023
It's obvious Nigeria just got it self another yar'adu my prayers is he lives to fulfil he's 8 years tenure Amen

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by Quintopia: 6:36am On Jun 10, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

BAT is the cabal himself

Which cabal?

My friend go and sit down.

I'm sure even in your dream you see cabal.
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by Resurrection212: 6:45am On Jun 10, 2023
I pray he continue disappointing his enemy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by Eniitankorede: 6:49am On Jun 10, 2023
SpatialKing:

Suspension is different from removal. Tinubu is a wise man. He referred Emefiele to DSS because they already have his case file and they can get more facts from him during suspension and also get evidence from his office and officials. Eventually he will be referred to senate for removal after the evidence has been obtained.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by Eniitankorede: 6:50am On Jun 10, 2023
Jostoman:
If them like let them arrest emefiele brother it will not distract me of following what is going on in the tribunal not even now that everything is getting interesting. Nothing concern me with emefiele.

That tribunal is waste of time and resources. Tinubu will win. You better face your job.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by SpatialKing(m): 6:52am On Jun 10, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Suspension is different from removal. Tinubu is a wise man. He referred Emefiele to DSS because they already have his case file and they can get more facts from him during suspension and also get evidence from his office and officials. Eventually he will be referred to senate for removal after the evidence has been obtained.

Please keep bro

GEJ also suspended Sanusi
Stop making fool of yourself
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by Ofunaofu: 6:54am On Jun 10, 2023
presidentBAT:

The cabal will emerge from where

With Peter Obi, there will be no mention of anything cabal. Cabal will become history

He did it before when he single handedly destroyed the cabal holding Anambra State hostage in the early 2000
Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by SalamRushdie: 6:56am On Jun 10, 2023
SpatialKing:

Hadi Sirika
Isa Pantami
Zainab Ahmed
Abubakar Malami
Festus Keyamo
Godswill Akpabio
Timipre Sylva
George Akume
Rotimi Amaechi
Rauf Aregbesola and
Sadiya Umar Farouq
Geoffrey Onyeama

Please I am just curious...what is George Akume being arrested for ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by SpatialKing(m): 7:01am On Jun 10, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Please I am just curious...what is George Akume being arrested for ?

cry

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by Eniitankorede: 7:09am On Jun 10, 2023
SpatialKing:

Please keep bro

GEJ also suspended Sanusi
Stop making fool of yourself

Yes but he never investigated Sanusi and never brought him to senate. That’s where Tinubu will be different. Sanusi was removed by Jonathan so that Deziani his girlfriend could continue looting Nigeria dry. Sanusi had no offence against him. Tinubu has plenty of offence against Emefiele. He will be in prison for ever if he escapes death penalty.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2023
SpatialKing:

Hadi Sirika
Isa Pantami
Zainab Ahmed
Abubakar Malami
Festus Keyamo
Godswill Akpabio
Timipre Sylva
George Akume
Rotimi Amaechi
Rauf Aregbesola and
Sadiya Umar Farouq
Geoffrey Onyeama

With Emefiele's arrest, na one by one

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The State Of Customary Court Of Abia State.(video) / Obaseki Locks Out Deputy Shaibu From Edo Govt House (IMAGES) / Igbos I Need Una Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.