Stats: 3,153,728 members, 7,820,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Igbos I Need Una Attention. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos I Need Una Attention. (809 Views)

Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo / Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] / In The Igbos I See The Future Of Africa- Artur Alves Pereira (2) (3) (4)

Igbos I Need Una Attention. by Resees: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
I don’t know what is wrong with our people but allowing Simon Ekpan and his evil cohorts to continue destroying our only self gate in this world which is the entire IGBO land is really sickening. All we are doing this days is to pick words with the Yourbas who are actually accommodating most of our people. The Yorubas actually deserve some respect instead of fighting them. For the first time in many years this coming Christmas many Igbos will not be celebrating Christmas in south east all because of that useless idiotic Simon ekwensu ekpan… You people should stop supporting this useless animals from Ebonyi state and think about how to develop our region.

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by jackmrandy: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
Who is EKPA? you guys are not ready to tackle him yet and you people will continue to complain. when you guys are ready the entire federation will know.

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by mrvitalis(m): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
Resees:
I don’t know what is wrong with our people but allowing Simon Ekpan and his evil cohorts to continue destroying our only self gate in this world which is the entire IGBO land is really sickening. All we are doing this days is to pick words with the Yourbas who are actually accommodating most of our people. The Yorubas actually deserve some respect instead of fighting them. For the first time in many years this coming Christmas many Igbos will not be celebrating Christmas in south east all because of that useless idiotic Simon ekwensu ekpan… You people should stop supporting this useless animals from Ebonyi state and think about how to develop our region.
What exactly do you want igbos to do?
Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Resees:

Who's this one??

I visited Nigeria last month and spent over 1week in my village in imo state before returning to Enugu where i spent the rest of my vacation, and i enjoyed my stay in both states

Stop talking giving this stupid impression that there's a big security crisis in the southeast.

Where is your village and when last did you visit it??

The only problem i encountered on my way from enugu to imo are the usual useless Nigerian security agents who lined up on every inch of the roads, intimidating, harassing and technically robbing motorists.

That's where your attention and discussion should be centred on.

What are those thieves doing on our roads in their multitudes??

As for Ekpa and the rest, leave them alone. Live your life and allow them live theirs. You can't be a saint and be an armed fighter at the same time. Duties and responsibilities are shared.

After all, if the Nigeria government weren't biased and unjust, those groups wouldn't exist.

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
mrvitalis:

Anything other than killing your own people

Bro, its even fair now...I can remember how tensed my whole community in ObiEze was in Anambra state when these Gunmen razed down the kings palace in Ifitedunu

Living in fear is one terrible experience we dont wanna feel
Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by mrvitalis(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Anything other than killing your own people

Bro, its even fair now...I can remember how tensed my whole community in ObiEze was in Anambra state when these Gunmen razed down the kings palace in Ifitedunu

Living in fear is one terrible experience we dont wanna feel

How exactly do you propose igbos stop ikpa and his boys I'm listening
Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
mrvitalis:

How exactly do you propose igbos stop ikpa and his boys I'm listening
Dialogue between MASSOB,Ohaneze Ndigbo. SE Gov forum and Simon Ekpa

They've still havent done this till now

If only u know how powerful and effective dialogue can be
Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by MrsTwrite(f): 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
East is safe.

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by coolitempa(f): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
The PM is fighting for Biafra.....we must support him with sit at home until Mazi is released.

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
MrsTwrite:
East is safe.

Yes, especially if u decide not to come out on mondays

I do hope tho, that u reside in the East

No go stay for lagos dey assume o

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by BentizilL0: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
They'll soon come for you...
Anybody telling Igbo the truth is now a Yoruba... 😂😂

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by BentizilL0: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
coolitempa:
The PM is fighting for Biafra.....we must support him with sit at home until Mazi is released.
Yes we must support the destruction going on till Kanu is free, I support you... grin

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by mrvitalis(m): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Firstly that has been done and the conclusion was FG needs to obey the court order and release kanu

A delegation was sent to see the president
Senate caucus went
South East governors went
Ohaneze went

What else do you want them to do?

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by MrsTwrite(f): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Yes, especially if u decide not to come out on mondays

I do hope tho, that u reside in the East

No go stay for lagos dey assume o

😂. I dey assume.

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by jmoore(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Which yeye dialogue?

Did the terrorist tell you they want dialogue?

If the police and military are efficient, it will have been a thing of the past.
The ineptitude of the security agencies due to lack of intelligence is aiding the terrorists.
Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by paramakina202: 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
mrvitalis:

Stop supporting activities of some abroad based criminals and their agents operating in Igboland as freedom fighters.
Every armed robber and kidnappers are now Biafra agitators dictating our social political and economic life in Igboland.
Ndi Igbo should be ashamed of themselves that they allowed lowlives to take over their land in the name of Biafra.

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by mrvitalis(m): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
paramakina202:

Stop supporting activities of some abroad based criminals and their agents operating in Igboland as freedom fighters.
Every armed robber and kidnappers are now Biafra agitators dictating our social political and economic life in Igboland.
Ndi Igbo should be ashamed of themselves that they allowed lowlives to take over their land in the name of Biafra.
So you mean indigbo who are over 40 million people, different individuals should agree to do something everyone would agree to?

Where in the history of mankind have that ever happened before

Appeal court released Kanu why not ask FG to obey simple court order instead of asking 40 million plus people to think alike, act alike without exception

Which is easier
Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by paramakina202: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
mrvitalis:

So you mean indigbo who are over 40 million people, different individuals should agree to do something everyone would agree to?

Where in the history of mankind have that ever happened before

Appeal court released Kanu why not ask FG to obey simple court order instead of asking 40 million plus people to think alike, act alike without exception

Which is easier

Appeal court is not the apex court in Nigeria,remember it is a case between Nnamdi Kanu vs FGN while Appeal court ruled in favour of Nnamdi Kanu FG took the case to supreme court which is the highest court in Nigeria, we have to allow supreme to make the final ruling. So thinking differently means one Igbo group dictating for the rest of millions of Igbos and giving them orders when to go out and when to sit at home and whoever violates their order are either flogged or killed?
This kind of mentality is what is fueling insecurity in Igboland.

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by mrvitalis(m): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
paramakina202:

Appeal court is not the apex court in Nigeria,remember it is a case between Nnamdi Kanu vs FGN while Appeal court ruled in favour of Nnamdi Kanu FG took the case to supreme court which is the highest court in Nigeria, we have to allow supreme to make the final ruling. So thinking differently means one Igbo group dictating for the rest of millions of Igbos and giving them orders when to go out and when to sit at home and whoever violates their order are either flogged or killed?
This kind of mentality is what is fueling insecurity in Igboland.
If army and police can't stop the so called igbos groups you expect civilians to do so?

Federal government has shown they are not open to negotiations

It's that simple

Army and police have killed more igbos than all separatist groups combined

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by Dest8sman: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
The op is not Igbo. leave Yoruba and their propaganda.

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by paramakina202: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
mrvitalis:

If army and police can't stop the so called igbos groups you expect civilians to do so?

Federal government has shown they are not open to negotiations

It's that simple

Army and police have killed more igbos than all separatist groups combined

I only ask people like you to stop encouraging them.
Army is also killing all over Nigeria including as recent as Lekki Tollgate in Lagos and Zaria massacre of Shia muslims the most painful is Igbo killing Igbo in the name of Biafra.
The good thing about this is that, if those criminal catch you they will deal with you too.Those that were flogged today were probably IPOB members or their sympathizers.

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by mrvitalis(m): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
paramakina202:

I only ask people like you to stop encouraging them.
Army is also killing all over Nigeria including as recent as Lekki Tollgate in Lagos and Zaria massacre of Shia muslims the most painful is Igbo killing Igbo in the name of Biafra.
The good thing about this is that, if those criminal catch you they will deal with you too.Those that were flogged today were probably IPOB members or their sympathizers.
I don't really get your point here... Igbos have never told you igbos are killing igbos... We have always maintained that it was army and police with their contractors

But na you say never near igbo land wan tell us who dey kill Our people

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by Resees: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Who's this one??

I visited Nigeria last month and spent over 1week in my village in imo state before returning to Enugu where i spent the rest of my vacation, and i enjoyed my stay in both states

Stop talking giving this stupid impression that there's a big security crisis in the southeast.

Where is your village and when last did you visit it??

The only problem i encountered on my way from enugu to imo are the usual useless Nigerian security agents who lined up on every inch of the roads, intimidating, harassing and technically robbing motorists.

That's where your attention and discussion should be centred on.

What are those thieves doing on our roads in their multitudes??

As for Ekpa and the rest, leave them alone. Live your life and allow them live theirs. You can't be a saint and be an armed fighter at the same time. Duties and responsibilities are shared.

After all, if the Nigeria government weren't biased and unjust, those groups wouldn't exist.
You must be joking if you call what is going on in South east today a “stupid impression “

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by paramakina202: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
mrvitalis:

If you are igbo then you know who is killing igbos

But this days everyone wants to do online what their father failed to do for them (give them igbo blood)

It is stupid to question my Igboness because I have a different views regarding security situation in Igboland while those that flogs their elders are seen as ezigbo umuafo Igbo because they are waving a flag of non existing Biafra and hide under that to commit all sorts of atrocities while people like you come online to push the blame on others.

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by mrvitalis(m): 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
paramakina202:

It is stupid to question my Igboness because I have a different views regarding security situation in Igboland while those that flogs their elders are seen as ezigbo umuafo Igbo because they are waving a flag of non existing Biafra and hide under that to commit all sorts of atrocities while people like you come online to push the blame on others.
Army flogged more igbo elders than any group
Police has raped more igbo women than any group

No body questioned your igboness oga

Gone through your post seen none criticism of the army and police evil in igbo land

which region has the least Fulani attack?
You think does sponsoring Fulani attacks would be happy with that region and people preventing Fulani attacks

What won't they do to discredit such groups??
Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by gidgiddy: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Resees:

How cone you guys are so concerned about the South East but are rarely concerned that armed bandits from Boko haram, ISWAP, Killer herdsmen are wrecking havoc from Benue, to Platue, to Zamfara, to Kebbi to Southern Kaduna, taking over territories, collecting tax?

You guys open 100 threads a day about South East and simon Ekpa, but never about the far worse insecurity going on up North?

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by paramakina202: 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
mrvitalis:

Army flogged more igbo elders than any group
Police has raped more igbo women than any group

No body questioned your igboness oga

Gone through your post seen none criticism of the army and police evil in igbo land

which region has the least Fulani attack?
You think does sponsoring Fulani attacks would be happy with that region and people preventing Fulani attacks

What won't they do to discredit such groups??

We that resides in SE knows who does what.We know when Fulani herdmen attacks.I told you before to ask victims who were flogged today who flogged them,are they Fulani,Nupe or their fellow Igbo brothers enforcing sit at home as directed by Simon Ekpa.
If you dig far enough you would have seen my past post where I castigated the military but that was when IPOB were victims of military and police brutality I withdrew my support for IPoB when they became armed and start doing exactly what the military has been doing in Igboland which is killing of our innocent men and women.Below are posts from my two handles as far back as 2017.

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Resees:

You must be joking if you call what is going on in South east today a “stupid impression “

The biggest menace we have in the southeast is the security agents, and i witnessed what they're doing over there in broad daylight

If the the security situation is as bad as you guys are alleging from one small room in lagos, why do every Nigerian security man wants to go there and make money from motorists?

Would they be lined up everywhere on the roads calmly bargaining and picking up money from these road users in an war zone? And these include even the soldiers on the at their fake checkpoints.

Would they feel safe to do that in a where there's actually a serious security crisis??
Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by Resees: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
gidgiddy:

How cone you guys are so concerned about the South East but are rarely concerned that armed bandits from Boko haram, ISWAP, Killer herdsmen are wrecking havoc from Benue, to Platue, to Zamfara, to Kebbi to Southern Kaduna, taking over territories, collecting tax?

You guys open 100 threads a day about South East and simon Ekpa, but never about the far worse insecurity going on up North?

Shut up ! You fool I am an Igbo man. Nothing concerns me with anything happening in other regions. You people are stupid supporting the evils going on in our lands. Ezibida!!

Re: Igbos I Need Una Attention. by Resees: 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

The biggest menace we have in the southeast is the security agents, and i witnessed what they're doing over there in broad daylight

If the the security situation is as bad as you guys are alleging from one small room in lagos, why do every Nigerian security man wants to go there and make money from motorists?

Would they be lined up everywhere on the roads calmly bargaining and picking up money from these road users in an war zone? And these include even the soldiers on the at their fake checkpoints.

Would they feel safe to do that in a where there's actually a serious security crisis??
Fix the insecurities in Igbo land or forget about anything about south east. Today our people are running to other regions to seek peace especially at Yourba lands and guess what nobody wants us anymore. We have to either fix it or just forget about it.

Now Atiku Has Succeeded In Disqualifying Tinubu, What's Next? / Sunday Igboho Thanks Igbos In His Speech / What Is Edi Abali In Kalabari And The Igbo Connection?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63