Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira (40289 Views)

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions / Segun Fayomi Of Plethora Farms Accused Of Duping Investors Of Millions / Agro Partnership Powered By Farmforte. Any Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by omojeesu(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Unfortunately Nigerians won't still learn!

This is no doubt a syndicate with agents & collaborators in government & high places.

Those who also fall for unreasonable ROIs are greedy. They should have been more cautions.

Those who put in large investments should have spread investments instead of putting all their eggs in one basket.

This is so bad that it will make more Nigerians be very sceptical of investing in anything especially online.

3 Likes

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by planetx: 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
NGArmyTerrorist:
After Russian guyman aka MMM showed me shege; I learnt a bitter lesson of my life. The thing remain 3days before I chop my first chopping; na so website start to dey misbehave. My hard-earned money gone, I became broke and continue afresh again. When you tell me about Crypto, I close my ears.
Cry...ptoo is legitimate bro, just do your due diligence and research and you can make a good living. Go to dex...tols or dex...screner and look for new meme...Coin.s about to pump make sure they are not a honey..pot or a rug..pulls(scams) sell quickly when pumping and buy another at the dip, learn how to trade(swap) on dexes( dece..ntralized exc..hanges) and rinse and repeat and serious money are being made on meme...Coins not the established coi..ns

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by owolabi5: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
The first rule of investment is NEVER LOSE MONEY.

The second is REMEMBER RULE ONE.

CAR PAPERS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by Flangelo12: 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
dalaman:

Dangote refinery is in the same league with these fraudulent companies in reality. Let me explain. We are now in an enegry transition era, refineries are now low profit margin businesses. Infact White people don't build refineries anymore, and the few ones they built in the past 10 years are all not more than 250bpd. Check out all the refineries world wide and see their profit margin despite high crude oil prices. Dangote went and built a 650bpd single train refinery knowing very well that refineries don't make any serious profits anymore, he sent the liar and scammer Godwin Emifiele to lie that the refinery has started paying its debts. Which is an outright lie and a fraudulent claim.

Once the refinery starts operating, he will Issue and IPO and people will run to go and buy the shares, that will increase his personal wealth to over $50 billion. The refinery will no longer be based on the profit or loss it brings but based on the shares that are traded. Its a ponzi, but a legitimate one because we live in a world where might is right.

People would get a product - refined petroleum products.

Nigeria,since before Abacha's death has never been able to fix her refineries.

As soon as a private citizen builds one, your likes start insulting, inveighing and lambasting him.

Some of you lack a conscience.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by fantastic1: 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
I do not blame anyone who fell for this. It is not even greed. How else do you hope of retiring and enjoying without investments? Like that accountant, he must have done his background checks. He must have seen that the company is into actual agriculture and investments. He must have seen that they have a world class cashew farm that even the governor of Edo state, commissioned. Anybody that is serious about investment can fall into this kind of scam. The scam is too clean for you to see loopholes. People that have not invested a kobo in their lives, will come here to mock others.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by PNomsule: 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
omoadeleye:
Sorry guys, they didn't scam anyone they just ran into debt and can't pay back and can't withstand investors again so they had to skedaddle.

Just move on to another scheme

Most times when these happens, investors need to rally round the executive as a show of support rather than shoving threats, mounting pressures, hounding them around and other abuses. It's the only way to bring about the recovery of their funds.

1 Like

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by MasterTeeUSA: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
Scammers come in all shapes and sizes....beware πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ
no be so... nice suit, young, technocrats, overpromise....plus gullible greedy investors looking for impossible ROI = SCAM Alert/Lose it All. *Happy Sunday*

EcoBrick:
https://thenationonlineng.net/mother-of-all-scams-how-farmforte-owners-duped-investors-of-billions-of-naira-relocated-abroad-to-live-large/

To be continued below...

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by Dhury: 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
crystalpapers:
Pablo Escobar no do reach this. This is bad and the government should pls come to the aid of the investors.

How can there minds be at rest or peace chilling with people's hard earned sweat.
promise to Google whos that Escobar
Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by MarketDispatch: 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
NoToPile:
Agritech investments that year grin

How much is Tomatoes , that someone will be promising 20- 36 % ROI . Sad to hear many people were defrauded.

1 Like

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by PNomsule: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
Elsueno:
Hmm, na wa woh, dats why i hardly trust anybody in business, even a close relative of mine has scammed me B4, what saved him from my wrath na family ties... nowadays I run the business myself & always keep records of all expenses... any sales girl/boy way try to Conner more than N500 weekly gets flagged & subsequently fired if them try to play smart hustler with me angry

Dey play... I sense pride, u go soon jam. No be prayer o, na law of structure and flow... remember, pride comes before a fall
Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by Basic123: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
lastmessenger:
If the government care enough for plight of its citizens. It will only take the effort of our police force and interpol to arrest them and bring them back to the country where they will face the wrath of the law.
exactly, but Nigeria government is useless!
Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by fkj950ax(m): 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
EcoBrick:

To be continued below...

Anyone that gets duped by these investment schemes or e-agro business DESERVES to be duped because they know fully well that these businesses are fraudulent.

Its the same pattern and process from multi-level and MMM and all the other schemes that have repeated the same pattern for the past 10 - 20 years.

Why will people keep "INVESTING" in these shady schemes if they aren't looking for ways to launder money or looking for how to double or get returns on their money quicker than normal.

1 Like

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by SLOVFO(m): 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
BloomingDale:
β€œAt this point, Ayoola decided to push all his earnings into the business”

Lol. πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€
Poor Ayoola. I find difficult to do any business with a one or two man Nigerian investment company. Nigerians have a high propensity for fraud.

1 Like

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by InvertedHammer: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
/

Rule of Thumb:

Any promise(s) of 10% or more ROI, hold your wallet tight. It is outright fraud or a pyramid scheme.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by PNomsule: 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
dalaman:

Dangote refinery is in the same league with these fraudulent companies in reality. Let me explain. We are now in an enegry transition era, refineries are now low profit margin businesses. Infact White people don't build refineries anymore, and the few ones they built in the past 10 years are all not more than 250bpd. Check out all the refineries world wide and see their profit margin despite high crude oil prices. Dangote went and built a 650bpd single train refinery knowing very well that refineries don't make any serious profits anymore, he sent the liar and scammer Godwin Emifiele to lie that the refinery has started paying its debts. Which is an outright lie and a fraudulent claim.

Once the refinery starts operating, he will Issue and IPO and people will run to go and buy the shares, that will increase his personal wealth to over $50 billion. The refinery will no longer be based on the profit or loss it brings but based on the shares that are traded. Its a ponzi, but a legitimate one because we live in a world where might is right.

You are well lettered bruv, analysis spot on too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by olab059(m): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
I doubt they started out with the intent to scam people...they started well, but got greedy themselves, and decided to go into online investment, which overwhelmed them after a while, and they ran away when things went out of hand.
Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
Karemarealty288:
What is the state government doing about it cos I can see their presence or rather participating in the commissing of the business gave more credence to the scam.
obaseki endorsement Made pple buy in... I think govt should investigate these guys to send a signal that pple can't Wake up and play pple intelligence...
Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
Propsvilla:
Any Investment that is outside PWAN is a no no for me. I will rather put the money in the Bank.
what's pwan
Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by ppogba: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
sterlingD:
Treasury Bills, Mutual funds (especially Money market funds,fixed income funds) FGN Savings bonds, FGN SUKUK Bonds, Shares /stocks on the Nigeria Stock Exchange are places to invest in short term and long term in Nigeria with long patience and diligence which one will get good returns on investment.

Nigerians will not invest in these ones you listed because:

1. The level of financial literacy is low.
2.The ROI is not eye popping.
3.They are very greedy even when the signal is clear. Eg. MMM
4. The like moving like an herd especially where outrageous ROI is mentioned.
5. They are never ready to learn.

8 Likes

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by fortune1968: 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
I remember Cala .They presented all forms of certificate online .I believed them .In the end ,I lost ,#120,000.
People should STOP any sort of investment online or offline .They are scammers .

5 Likes

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by PNomsule: 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
fkj950ax:

Anyone that gets duped by these investment schemes or e-agro business DESERVES to be duped because they know fully well that these businesses are fraudulent.

Its the same pattern and process from multi-level and MMM and all the other schemes that have repeated the same pattern for the past 10 - 20 years.

Why will people keep "INVESTING" in these shady schemes if they aren't looking for ways to launder money or looking for how to double or get returns on their money quicker than normal.

With due respect, you are not an investor hence you aren't qualified to speak on such matters.
Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by Abujaexpress: 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
EcoBrick:
https://thenationonlineng.net/mother-of-all-scams-how-farmforte-owners-duped-investors-of-billions-of-naira-relocated-abroad-to-live-large/

To be continued below...

This is the second version of Better life Program, an organized criminal program of the 1990s in Benin City. My elder brother lost over 5k (very huge money then)
Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by olab059(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
omoadeleye:
Sorry guys, they didn't scam anyone they just ran into debt and can't pay back and can't withstand investors again so they had to skedaddle.

Just move on to another scheme

Exactly my thoughts.
Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by jaxxy(m): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
Sadly people don't understand how fraudulent businesses, startups or investment work and operate.

1 Like

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by sterlingD(m): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
ppogba:

Nigerians will not invest in these ones you listed because:

1. The level of financial literacy is low.
2.The ROI is not eye popping.
3.They are very greedy even when the signal is clear. Eg. MMM
4. The like moving like an herd especially where outrageous ROI is mentioned.
5. They are never ready to learn.
So sad , really sad
Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
Crumbian:
Lost 8k to one of these ponzis. I was in sivia pains for two weeks. grin cheesy
u no well grin grin 8k na money...

2 Likes

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by ppogba: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
planetx:
Cry...ptoo is legitimate bro, just do your due diligence and research and you can make a good living. Go to dex...tols or dex...screner and look for new meme...Coin.s about to pump make sure they are not a honey..pot or a rug..pulls(scams) sell quickly when pumping and buy another at the dip, rinse and repeat and serious money are being made on meme...Coins not the established coi..ns

The same crypto that the US GOVT is contemplating regulating the way GAMBLING is being regulated or another crypto?
Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by fortune1968: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/

Rule of Thumb:

Any promise(s) of 10% or more ROI, hold your wallet tight. It is outright fraud or a pyramid scheme.

/
Now that you are saying this ,what if scammers now come out with ROI of 10% and still run away ? You should teach people how to identify scammers not only base on the percentage.

5 Likes

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by dalaman: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
Flangelo12:

People would get a product - refined petroleum products.

Nigeria,since before Abacha's death has never been able to fix her refineries.

As soon as a private citizen builds one, your likes start insulting, inveighing and lambasting him.

Some of you lack a conscience.

Are people not getting cement?? People will get refined petroleum at a cost. The refinery will not be running at a profit. Most refineries aren't running at profits despite high oilmprices anymore because we are in an energy transition period, they will issue and IPO and the traded shares not the company itself will be what the profit or losses will be based on. Its a legitimate ponzi scheme.

2 Likes

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by Elsueno: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
PNomsule:

Dey play... I sense pride, u go soon jam. No be prayer o, na law of structure and flow... remember, pride comes before a fall

So, i should let people steal from me so that I don't sound 'pride full' ?
Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by dalaman: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
sapele914:
Please shut up, despicable Mumu.

Point out what I said that is false or remain a mumu for ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / Stock Brokers In Nigeria? / Man Loses N260,000 To T.W.I.N.K.A.S, Says It's His Wedding Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.