Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira (40384 Views)

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions / Segun Fayomi Of Plethora Farms Accused Of Duping Investors Of Millions / Agro Partnership Powered By Farmforte. Any Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by anungangampu: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
We read too many investment books written by oyibo. The difference is while the book is saying the truth but the hard truth is that " it's not applicable to Nigeria".

The best Nigerian investment still remains Real Eastate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by fortune1968: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
PNomsule:

With due respect, you are not an investor hence you aren't qualified to speak on such matters.
But he is saying the truth .Why would people continue to make the same mistake ?

2 Likes

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by Khyrvxjzy: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
it a scam, even lifeplus on faaji fm, lost over 20k

know a general that lost 40m too

u see this agric eh, they all will be forming 300% roi, i laugh. efcc Na God go punish u

4 Likes

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by fortune1968: 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
anungangampu:
We read too many investment books written by oyibo. The difference is while the book is saying the truth but the hard truth is that " it's not applicable to Nigeria".

E be like say "omo onile" never show you !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by Khyrvxjzy: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
Propsvilla:
Any Investment that is outside PWAN is a no no for me. I will rather put the money in the Bank.

full meaning pwan pls?
Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by fortune1968: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:
it a scam, even lifeplus on faaji fm, lost over 20k

know a general that lost 40m too

u see this agric eh, they all will be forming 300% roi, i laugh. efcc Na God go punish u
Lifeplus ? I heard their advert today , today on Faaji FM .You mean they scam you ?

1 Like

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by ppogba: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
obaseki endorsement Made pple buy in... I think govt should investigate these guys to send a signal that pple can't Wake up and play pple intelligence...

Totally agree with you that Obaseki's endorsement made people buy in.
But you should know that most governors are lazy and the moment someone or group of persons presents an idea on their table, pronto, they believe in it because they themselves have nothing to showcase as an achievement. Especially, that commissioning of the farm etc.

Most especially, these guys are smart and have a target. Remember, they invested too. Their own investment it the trap.

3 Likes

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by fortune1968: 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

full meaning pwan pls?
Teach us . which one is pwan ?
Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by Flangelo12: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
dalaman:

Are people not getting cement?? People will get refined petroleum at a cost. The refinery will not be running at a profit. Most refineries aren't running at profits despite high oilmprices anymore because we are in an energy transition period, they will issue and IPO and the traditions shares not the company itself will be what the profit ornlesses will be on. Its a legitimate ponzi scheme.

Because most refineries aren't running at a profit, Nigeria should continue to import.

And woe betide any Nigerian that isn't from your tribe who decides to go into the business.

I know to you, Ifeanyi Uba is doing "clean business" but Dangote is a goat.

Gerraria joor.

1 Like

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by Elsueno: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
Angelfrost:
Well... You people should keep 'investing'!

If MMM taught you people nothing, then you all deserve to keep getting scammed and duped!

Greedy and stupid citizens!!!

I remembered M.M.M sha, nairalanders insulted me like no tomorrow for saying it was scam, fought back, but ended up getting one freaking long ban, so i just deactivated d monicker grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by abbiboy: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
It is high time the govt needed to take this case of fraud seriously not only warning people against making such investment, jailing criminals like osayi is the only way this ponzi scheme can be put to a stop.

1 Like

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by Flangelo12: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
dalaman:

Point out what I said that is false or remain a mumu for ever.

Sharap.

What scam were you you perpetrating when you were running this business?

2 Likes

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by abbiboy: 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
Elsueno:

I remembered M.M.M sha, nairalanders insulted me like no tomorrow for saying it was scam, fought back, but ended up getting one freaking long ban, so i just deactivated d monicker grin
Their are lot of people with idle funds that's want ROl u can't stop pple from seeking business opportunities but rather the govt shld do more to protect their investment n punish criminals that's the only to grow the economy n reduce unemployment.

3 Likes

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by OVB123: 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wicked set of people.
Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by emmyN(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
SEC is very quick to disown investment and trading platforms that are not registered with them like they just did Binance Nigeria. How about this one that was duly registered, what did they do to protect investors from losing their capital?

2 Likes

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by Khyrvxjzy: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
fortune1968:
Teach us . which one is pwan ?

me sef dey ask
Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by OVB123: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
anungangampu:

You spoke my mind. Kudos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by Tyktoker: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by Khyrvxjzy: 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
fortune1968:
Lifeplus ? I heard their advert today , today on Faaji FM .You mean they scam you ?

dey are scam

mine no be ponzi, paid 16k and travel all for training,it was after all this u invest. the training they said was in a shop instead on farm. but me no invest... pain me i wasted money and even travel

they always beg people on radio say their roi never ready.... all na scam

1 Like

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by PNomsule: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
fortune1968:
But he is saying the truth .Why would people continue to make the same mistake ?

Investing is one of the four ways to make wealth according to Cash Flow Quadrant by R. Kiyosaki. Agreed, then how can anyone having observed thoroughly the Farmforte business model, discern that it will crash?

1 Like

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by ppogba: 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
obaseki endorsement Made pple buy in... I think govt should investigate these guys to send a signal that pple can't Wake up and play pple intelligence...

Totally agree with you that Obaseki' s endorsement made people buy in.
But you should know that most governors are lazy and the moment someone or a group of persons presents an idea on their table, pronto, they believe in it because they themselves have nothing to showcase as an achievement. Especially, the commissioning of that farm.

Most importantly, these guys are smart Alec's who have a goal and a target. Remember, they invested too. Their own investment is the trap that people fell into.

1 Like

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by efficiencie(m): 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
EcoBrick:
Scamgeria.

Nigeria deserves its leaders. Nigerians are evil. Hardly will you find a Nigerian that won't do what these monsters did if given the chance. The people who are complaining, if given the chance, will do worse than this. If as a people we do not turn from our wicked and evil ways Nigeria will go from bad to worse, we will be treated with ignominy and disdain in other countries and become a pariah among nations.

2 Likes

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
What people don't know is... most of these businesses did not start as scam.

But where there are failing regulatory oversights, these companies will fail investors.

There are other ones in existence and will still fail.

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by GogetterMD(m): 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
FarmRoyale carry my money run. 1.3 million. Whether una like am or not, I will find you
Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by Ezini(f): 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
House
What's the possibility of recovering my money from a Multi level marketing outfit,

They packaged a presentation and cajoled people into signing up, unfortunately i failed victim, i want to opt out,
Is it within the ambit of the law to ask for my refund,
Who knows what their refund policy entails.

Thank you
Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by dalaman: 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Flangelo12:

Sharap.

What scam were you you perpetrating when you were running this business?

Mumu, point out the scam there. You can't debunk anything I said about the dangote refinery being a legitimate scam. So you are going around like a headless chicken talking absolute nonsense.
Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by juman(m): 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
Do not go near MMM kind of business.
No other way you will cry if you partake in it.

If your investment bringing in profit more much than normal, you should quit quickly because your money will one day disappear.

1 Like

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by dalaman: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
Flangelo12:

Because most refineries aren't running at a profit, Nigeria should continue to import.

And woe betide any Nigerian that isn't from your tribe who decides to go into the business.

I know to you, Ifeanyi Uba is doing "clean business" but Dangote is a goat.

Gerraria joor.

Mumu, what is my tribe?
Who said Nigeria should continue to import? I said the Dangote refinery is a legitimate ponzi. You can't not dispute it, instead you are just grabbing at straws. Prove to me that Dangote isn't a ponzi. He will issue and IPO, the company will no longer be based on the profitability of the company as a refinery but based on traded shares. Isn't that a ponzi? You can't even reason at all.
Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by Kunfugirl: 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
The same thing with yourghurtvest an investment scheme by Habeeb Youghurt.
A big scam,their phone lines and emails not going through since 2021.
They will randomly send you emails they when you reply will get mailer demon.
God would soon catch all of them

3 Likes

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by OVB123: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
emmyN:
SEC is very quick to disown investment and trading platforms that are not registered with them like they just did Binance Nigeria. How about this one that was duly registered, what did they do to protect investors from losing their capital?
SEC, EFCC are part of the corruption.
Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by emonis88: 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
When they give Nigerians unrealistic ROI they jump in , lazy people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira by kokorokoman: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
obaseki runs to commission things like this because he has no govt projects to commission, useless governor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stock Brokers In Nigeria? / Man Loses N260,000 To T.W.I.N.K.A.S, Says It's His Wedding Money. / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.