Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Don’t Spoil My Government. Tinubu Warned That El-rufai Not To Cause Religïous Cr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Spoil My Government. Tinubu Warned That El-rufai Not To Cause Religïous Cr (508 Views)

Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges / El-rufai Not Involved In Accident, Aide Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Spoil My Government. Tinubu Warned That El-rufai Not To Cause Religïous Cr by dekunledeyemi: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2023
DON’T SPOIL MY GOVERNMENT. Tinubu warned that El-Rufai not to cause religïous crises

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AO3Dg1FwSM
Re: Don’t Spoil My Government. Tinubu Warned That El-rufai Not To Cause Religïous Cr by Parachoko: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2023
Only Pandora Orchins will believe you
Re: Don’t Spoil My Government. Tinubu Warned That El-rufai Not To Cause Religïous Cr by slimfit1(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2023
If Tinubu was serious DSS should be the ones speaking to him not Tinubu. He should have been arrested for making such a deadly comment that will forever change Nigeria. Never again will Muslim Muslim ticket happen to us.
Moreover, you are bosting for using illegal means to acquire power for your God how does that make your religion look?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: President Bola Tinubu Suspends EFCC Chairman Indefinitely / What’s Uzodimma Always Looking For At The Villa? / Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.