Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? (515 Views)

“peter Obi Is A Criminal And Sleeps With Hausa Men”- Mazi Nmandi Kanu / Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice / Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by iSense247: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
You might wondering if some people like heliues, lhordspy, seunmsg, ipobarecriminals, PandoraObi, Moh247, duro4chang, AntiChristian, FreeStuffsNG, yarimo, etc. have work they do offline to earn a living, because they are always on Nairaland and other social media looking for threads where they can defend APC and Tinubu.

Investigation has revealed that these guys with several alternate monikers are not really jobless as many people think. They are gainfully employed by government of a particular state in the south-west where xenophobia is being sponsored with tax payer's money. They are directly working from state secretariat.

Apart from defending APC's policies at federal and state level, most especially Lagos State, they are also mandated to always promote propaganda against the person and character of Peter Obi. Their employers see Obi as the only Challenger in the country who has the capacity to stop their strong grip on Nigerians.

When you see about hundred accounts invading a thread making almost the same comment, do not be surprised but just know that that's what's given to them in their WhatsApp group. Some of them can spam every thread with the same comment throughout the day. That's their term of reference.

13 Likes

Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by tolue42(m): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
iSense247:
You might wondering if some people like heliues, lhordspy, seunmsg, ipobarecriminals, PandoraObi, Moh247, duro4chang, AntiChristian, FreeStuffsNG, yarimo, etc. have work they do offline to earn a living, because they are always on Nairaland and other social media looking for threads where they can defend APC and Tinubu.

Investigation has revealed that these guys with several alternate monikers are not really jobless as many people think. They are gainfully employed by government of a particular state in the south-west where xenophobia is being sponsored with tax payer's money. They are directly working from state secretariat.

Apart from defending APC's policies at federal and state level, most especially Lagos State, they are also mandated to always promote propaganda against the person and character of Peter Obi. Their employers see Obi as the only Challenger in the country who has the capacity to stop their strong grip on Nigerians.

When you see about hundred accounts invading a thread making almost the same comment, do not be surprised but just know that that's what's given to them in their WhatsApp group. Some of them can spam every thread with the same comment throughout the day. That's their term of reference.

How did you monitored them?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by LegendHero(m): 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
All this poor Obidients kids and their delusion on social media.

OP you don chop today, you better ask make we give you Salah meat.

If it’s not joblessness on your side, why are you gathering people name to accuse of joblessness? If you self get job, shouldn’t you be busy with it?

10 Likes

Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by duro4chang(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
Shit[quote author=iSense247 post=124095530]You might wondering if some people like heliues, lhordspy, seunmsg, ipobarecriminals, PandoraObi, Moh247, duro4chang, AntiChristian, FreeStuffsNG, yarimo, etc. have work they do offline to earn a living, because they are always on Nairaland and other social media looking for threads where they can defend APC and Tinubu.
When you see about hundred
Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by Ttalk: 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
Lies, we have more Obidients on Nairaland since Tinubu won the presidency.

The fact you don't see it is an indication of you going into depression

2 Likes

Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by Researcher720(f): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
😳😳😳ok ooo
Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by duro4chang(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
I will never support that bigot calle obi. E pain you? Make we laf you small kikikikikikiki! I have never in my life collected kobo from any politician and will never do. We are doing what we are doing for posterity sake. I am gainfully employed so stop spewing trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by Jostoman: 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
tolue42:

them don turn nairaland to their house because they dont want Obi thread to pass them by.

5 Likes

Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by Jostoman: 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
Because they dont want Obi thread to pass them by. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by duro4chang(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
Jostoman:
them don turn nairaland to their house because they dont want Obi thread to pass them by.
You are the jobless man. Obi lap dog

1 Like

Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by iSense247: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
Jostoman:
If Obi can live rent free in Tinubu's head 24/7, how much more his supporters? What is them without Peter Obi.

5 Likes

Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by duro4chang(m): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
iSense247:
If Obi can live rent free in Tinubu's head 24/7, how much more his supporters? What is them without Peter Obi.
Obi your lord and saviour?
Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by yarimo(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2023
iSense247:

obi was and still a fraudster who defrauded small Anambra state as governor for 8 years and I don't like fraudsters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by coolitempa(f): 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
iSense247:

Have you looked in the mirror lately?
Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by Pandev(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
You never see anything. When you were insulting your forefathers before the election, we warned you that the result is pain and agony. But you all want to form 'woke' and gullibly followed the yeyebrities like sheep's. Now you're wailing and creating useless threads up and down.

1 Like

Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by Treadway: 12:09am On Jun 29, 2023
Cos in reality most of them are bottom of the barrel people with nothing else going for them. Millionaires and chest beaters online, but hopeless paupers with one shirt in real life

One of them was thoroughly exposed here
https://www.nairaland.com/7745414/peter-obi-visit-president-tinubu

The weree dey upload fake alert join, meaning he likely has scammed other people at some point, maybe even multiple times. Scum of the earth

3 Likes

Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by seunmsg(m): 12:23am On Jun 29, 2023
Jostoman:

I’m one of those you accused of turning Nairaland to my house. On Wednesday 28th June, 2023, you commented 44 times on Nairaland. On the same day, I posted 7 comments. But according to your ipob logic, I’m jobless and sleeping on Nairaland while you’re productively engaged and sleeping off Nairaland 🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by LajaLaba: 12:57am On Jun 29, 2023
iSense247:
Adaobi boy grow sense nah!!!!
Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by Asswipemod: 1:15am On Jun 29, 2023
seunmsg:

I’m one of those you accused of turning Nairaland to my house. On Wednesday 28th June, 2023, you commented 44 times on Nairaland. On the same day, I posted 7 comments. But according to your ipob logic, I’m jobless and sleeping on Nairaland while you’re productively engaged and sleeping off Nairaland 🤣🤣🤣

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg 😆😆😆😆😆. Razor blade mouth l'omo lati le.
Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by kettykin: 1:37am On Jun 29, 2023
The problem is not staying in nairaland but how dangerously they have corrupted nairaland
with their artificial stupidity post

3 Likes

Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by nedu666: 4:40am On Jun 29, 2023
yarimo:
obi was and still a fraudster who defrauded small Anambra state as governor for 8 years and I don't like fraudsters

26,000 comments. Evidence of joblessness

3 Likes

Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by nedu666: 4:41am On Jun 29, 2023
seunmsg:

25,000 comments. Evidence of joblessness

4 Likes

Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by nedu666: 4:42am On Jun 29, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi your lord and saviour?

15000 comments. Another jobless folk

3 Likes

Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by nedu666: 4:43am On Jun 29, 2023
LegendHero:
All this poor Obidients kids and their delusion on social media.

OP you don chop today, you better ask make we give you Salah meat.

If it’s not joblessness on your side, why are you gathering people name to accuse of joblessness? If you self get job, shouldn’t you be busy with it?

12000 comments. Jobless ti de

3 Likes

Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by nedu666: 4:44am On Jun 29, 2023
tolue42:

1300 comments. This one has job

2 Likes

Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by helinues: 5:45am On Jun 29, 2023
nedu666:

1300 comments. This one has job

Guy, you see say your problem big gan, how can you be accusing someone of being jobless but productive you dey count how many comments I made when me myself have no clue about how many

Chai, who do you this?
Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by helinues: 5:46am On Jun 29, 2023
Awon wailers o ni sinmi, infact Okan wan ko ni bale.

Una go wail till una go pkeme
Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by helinues: 5:50am On Jun 29, 2023
Corridon:
Helinues is more than one million comments.

Tell NL'S how many monikers you have created to be trolling me and others. That's only if you are proud of your years of trolling activities in this forum.

Ayanma

1 Like

Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by seunmsg(m): 7:55am On Jun 29, 2023
nedu666:

25,000 comments. Evidence of joblessness

Made in a period of 13 years. 2010-2023. At average, 6 comments in a day. Not bad as far as I’m concerned.

At the rate Jostman is going, he’s going to make 25k comments in a year. That’s real joblessness.

2 Likes

Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by Chibuzoripob: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2023
sad sorry! OBI is a SCAM,his followers are senseless 24/7. Ex Obidient
iSense247:

Re: Joblessness: Wondering Why BATists Lives And Sleeps On Nairaland 24/7? by Jostoman: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2023
iSense247:
so how many times has obi and Atiku talking about BAT this week?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Igbos Need The South South To Survive In Nigeria Politics (photo) / Tribunal: DSS Cleared Mbah Over Alleged NYSC Certificate Forgery / Should Nigeria Involve Militarily In Niger Republic Following Recent Coup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.