Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso (34732 Views)

Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List β€”Ganduje / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision β€” Yakasai / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Angelfrost(m): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kwankwaso... Some things are better left unspoken!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Quebec91(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
cheesy
NobleSeed:
like a simp making sexual advances to a Nigeria girl πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.bbc.com/hausa/articles/c03909x6lnro.amp
kwankwanso is a political prostitute. I dislike the man,himself and his followers have no political relevance in the political space. Just an asssss lickerrr
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Seb4luv1: 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
I'm beginning to love you more, even though I knew you will do better, I must swear that you amaze me with your appointment ... Wike is loading
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by okorogodwin4(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
lhordspy:
This is what i always advise the oppositions, especially the political newbies, Obidients, and their desperate presidential candidate, Peter Obi; to emulate and learn from. It is not about Nzogbu Nzogbu everytime, fighting everyone. Alliance is key.

Politics is dynamic, it is versatile; flexible, you can bend it to suit your game. Emotions don't work in politics.

Kwankwaso was one of the vocal critics of Bola Tinubu during the presidential campaign. Infact, at one time, during the Chatham-house interview abroad, he reffered to Tinubu as 'pampers wearer'.

But you see, Tinubu understands this is politics. He understand politics ends immediately after election, till the next election period. He understands you create tomorrow from today. Kwankwaso is worth estimated 2m votes across Nigeria. Ganduje is worth 600k votes in Kano. Tinubu understands this. And he want them all(both ganduje's and Kwakwansiya's votes). All other issues behind the scenes are secondary.

2027 is taking shape already. Tinubu is a master of strategy.
it will shock you when the stolen mandate will be returned
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
What concern us, the well wisher's Nigerians is that, those at the helm of affairs should render selfless services for the betterment of all and sundry.

For Executively Built 3 Bedroom Bungalow, Located by Redemption Camp at Mowe Town with close proximity to Lagos State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2-KwQ7NHMk
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
lhordspy:
This is what i always advise the oppositions, especially the political newbies, Obidients, and their desperate presidential candidate, Peter Obi; to emulate and learn from. It is not about Nzogbu Nzogbu everytime, fighting everyone. Alliance is key.

Politics is dynamic, it is versatile; flexible, you can bend it to suit your game. Emotions don't work in politics.

Kwankwaso was one of the vocal critics of Bola Tinubu during the presidential campaign. Infact, at one time, during the Chatham-house interview abroad, he reffered to Tinubu as 'pampers wearer'.

But you see, Tinubu understands this is politics. He understand politics ends immediately after election, till the next election period. He understands you create tomorrow from today. Kwankwaso is worth estimated 2m votes across Nigeria. Ganduje is worth 600k votes in Kano. Tinubu understands this. And he want them all(both ganduje's and Kwakwansiya's votes). All other issues behind the scenes are secondary.

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
As long as Ministerial positions or other political positions are been used to compensate friends and allies, Nigeria will remain stagnant with same results
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by famology(m): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Wike and kwankwaso will be in the cabinet.
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Tzar(m): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Clown! 🀑
NobleSeed:
like a simp making sexual advances to a Nigeria girl πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Ezemeiyogu(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
sreamsense:
Kwankwaso is more intelligent and educated than Obi and Atiku. He knows there is no need to waste extra resources on futility like Obi. If he accepts ministerial, he will use that to build more trust and plant himself among Nigeria than obi who will remain a looser for 8yrs. Obi is still jumping up and down because of channel TV witness; he will be surprised when every court case he wasted his effort presenting is thrown out of court window. Tinubu is the president which he will be forced to accept. Obi will also loose his national political dignity which will make him not get votes like he got betore

Even if na me lose like that with all the mouth made, I will even take cook position from Tinubu. Man was so irrelevant in the past election ehπŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Babastrong(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
[quote author=keymatt post=123697107]Peter Obi is Your President whether you like it or not.
[you/believe/in/MAGIC]
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by YesDaddyTill203: 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
keymatt:
We all knew that Kwankwaso was a Presidential candidate pretender in 2023 presidential elections.

We will reclaim our stolen mandate no matter how long it takes. 😎

You need to reclaim your brain first.
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by ceejayluv(m): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
You could've been a vice president by now but you're hoping for ministerial post. "Penny wise pound foolish"
Aswear, the Mumu was too big for VP but now he's groveling for a ministerial spot... How shameful.
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by obontami: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
Offpointng:
Next is Peter Obi. Minister for Brewery and Alcoholic contents. This might be the only opportunity for his fraudulent HERO beer to go global sad

That fraud called pandora spent millions of dollars on a dead-on-arrival brewery. He's too dull to be among Tinubu's ministers.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Flier: 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
One party system loading grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by TrumpDonald2: 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
lhordspy:

Your stupidity is loud and masked in 'conscious self denial of the truth'.

Whether you believe it or not, there's nothing special about Tinubu apart having the 'required amount of money' to buy whatever and whoever that needs to be bought for him to achieve his aim.

Lucky for him, he's in the right country, same as you.
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by obontami: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
keymatt:
Peter Obi is Your President whether you like it or not.
PitObi will only be president of Alaigbo motor spare parts sellers. grin grin

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by ThatFairGuy: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
And you'll be so proud with that angry

Thank God Ashiwaju isn't like this
iammo:
cool

Ganduje won't sleep well today

Eng Kwankwaso PhD... Minister of Water Resources

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by brain54(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
famology:
Wike and kwankwaso will be in the cabinet.
Same offer has probably been made to wike…

But kwankwaso should have kept this information under wraps.

Same way I am sure wike is doing!
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Monzze: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
All hands should be on deck to move the country forward.

opposition that refuse to put his hand on deck but want to put it on a gun or machete to sabotage the government's effort will find the hand in a cuff.
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by primeache: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kwankwaso playing his game well.

He understands that you have to become vulnerable sometimes to achieve your ambitions.

He needs funds to grow his party even though he already had few positions and a governor, versatility is still needed.
So, being a minister enhances that.
Work for APC, and grow nnpp
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by obontami: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
You could've been a vice president by now but you're hoping for ministerial post. "Penny wise pound foolish"
RMK could've become VP to who? Don't tell me Peter Obi please. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by austinfan4love(m): 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
Let's be frank president bola Ahmed tinubu is making giant strides and from all indications will take this country to the next level,,
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Subsea101: 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
Bigger than Obi, yet na 1 state him win grin grin grin grin... Lessons will be learned

Abeg remind me how many Obi win, cos I've lost count lol...

Alliswell248:

Vp to obi.
You must be joking.
Kwankwaso is bigger than obi.
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by church123: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
Offpointng:
Next is Peter Obi. Minister for Brewery and Alcoholic contents. This might be the only opportunity for his fraudulent HERO beer to go global sad
You need to go back to primary school .You are just a liability to humanity, hence your clanish reasoning.
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Dejijossy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
Yes, Biafra president sir.

keymatt:
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Levels1(m): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
keymatt:

He's not from Anambra State/Ipob Esan republic and as such Obituary can't be is president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photos / Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why / Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.