Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso (29526 Views)

Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad / Three Categories Of People That Can’t Benefit From New Minimum Wage / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Mikelarteta(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
He is a loser. We know who the king of Kano is.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by opalu: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Yes oo

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Finesse247: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Let them slap and lets watch the film

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by honestivo(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
You guys spare us

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Dexy4yah(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
See the people we call leaders

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by mjuvey3: 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nonsense

None of these two idiots know what time is it.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Angelfrost(m): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
danvon:
That Ganduje is dangerous, Tinubu should either promote him or arrest him

Better yet... Ignore and relegate him to the dustbin of political irrelevance, where he rightfully belongs!

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by TheSuperX(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
Okay
Gandollar is stupid to have said that

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Gbogbowa: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ganduje no dey play at all he will slap kwankwoso without looking back,he knows everything about how the election was rigged

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Juanmike(m): 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tinubu is my political boy

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by EggonBoy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
To make matter worst for Gandollar, Kwankwaso is likely to emerge the ministerial nominee from Kano.
Gandollar and his cronies layed foundation for politics of hate and enemity in Kano and am sure he won't be able to withstand the political fire power that is about to consume him and his thugs.
Long live Kwankwaso. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Charly68: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Once they become governors ,they become an emperor..It is so sad that Ganduje became so lawless in the course of administering his state. He got a rare privilege but he abused it.
..How come Kwankwaso is still relevant after many years of governing the state. ? When a leader loses his integrity due to greed and avarice, he is finished

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by AutoConsult: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Media Games....

One would expect the EFCC to begin some investigation on Ganduje, Hadi Sirika and other outgoing governors and ministers, but no, the EFCC is busy chasing Yahoo boys in Ogun State.
We have to prevent a new generation of criminals like Peter Obi and his likes from emerging.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Xbbabtga8: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
Earn O'clock with Proofs attached!!
I'm also going to give you a simple Gay hookup update as bonus to enhance a fast cashout 💰 😎

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by JasonScoolari: 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
AutoConsult:

We have to prevent a new generation of criminals like Peter Obi and his likes from emerging.
Are you done?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by UptownVibes(m): 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
reiddecuti:

...and Asaba and Owerri.

They (EFCC) no get shame.
Its the efcc better than the persons you mentioned? Abeg.. Nigeria is chop,make I chop. If you go dey firm saint,like obi.. Na you go loose o
Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Princerichi0(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Pig won't pick a vice presidential slot but will gladly gladly accept to be a minister.

Dear Oxford dictionary, come pick up a picture to define a clown better
Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by millhouse: 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
I thought by now Gandollar should have been picked up by the Efcc for dollar stuffing just like they laid ambush for former Gov. Obiano immediately his tenor expired
Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Image123(m): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kwankwaso seems to be a talkative.
Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Patriotsleague: 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
Political sycophants free yourself from the slavery of politicians.
Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by MasterTeeUSA: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kwankwaso did not run to win the Presidency...he ran to take back Kano. Case closed

ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/ganduje-confused-my-political-son-that-cant-look-at-me-directly-kwankwaso/
Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Bimpe29: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ganduje had the gut to even encroached the revered Eid Praying ground.
Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Judolisco(m): 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
hisexcellency34:
I know Ganduje was high on cow dung when he joked that he will whooz Ganduje slap. Who born am well?
bro wetin u dey smoke?
Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Roozzaay(m): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Media Games....

One would expect the EFCC to begin some investigation on Ganduje, Hadi Sirika and other outgoing governors and ministers, but no, the EFCC is busy chasing Yahoo boys in Ogun State.
And Kwara, Kaduna and Abuja too grin
Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Ezemeiyogu(m): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
Two proud frenemies! If they like, they should cut each other's head, na them Sabi
Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Lama70(m): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Politics in Nigeria!!!
I alway imagine if this is how politics is done elsewhere. Once you get on the driving seat nobody else matters again.

These guys have come a long way obviously. But the people of the state are at the receiving end of this needless fight for political superiority.
Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Busu001: 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Photo speak... Ganduje Kwankwaso is your boss politically... Go rest jare😃

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Earnmoreprofit(m): 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nigeria politician
Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by 4TFK: 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Kwankwaso na baba. He put Ganduje on, but they fell out, hence this brouhaha.
The same Ganduje that ensured Kwankwaso didn't return to senate in 2019?The same Ganduje that managed to emerge the governorship candidate in 2015 and eventually won the election despite Kwankwaso's preference for one of his commissioners? Ganduje might have lost in 2023,he is indeed a very calculative politician. I always respect his political moves
Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by krisyashim: 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
Game over for Ganduje. Kwankwaso wll retire him from politics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US, Others Caution Buhari On Choice Of Petroleum Minister / Okorocha, Ortom, Ogbeh, Ministers, Senators Lose Out / Imo APC Suspends Governor Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.