Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days (64135 Views)

Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help / Burned Bodies Of Women, Children Found In Myanmar. 38 Killed (Graphic Pics) / Helicopter Carrying Colombia's President Ivan Duque Struck By Bullets In Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by LikeAking: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Miracle no de tire God

Which miracle God do dia?

Their mum died, pilot died, the suffered for forty days and night..

2 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by onuman: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
LikeAking:
Good news.

Will make a great movie theme.

So there were no wild animals in the area? Lucky kids.

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by TheOgaBoss: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Actually, it's only Jaguars that are mainly found in the jungle and they rarely come out. The jungle is home to pythons, crocs and monkeys.

Lions, Tigers, Hyenas and most predators live in the Savannah.
tigers don't live in the Savannah.

3 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Sola58: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
This is indeed a miracle. Thank you God for saving these children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Pipefitter: 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
joinnow:
God save them,
no anacoda sighted them

Anacondas will rarely attack humAn.. they will want to get away as far as possible.. it will be hard to see an adult anaconda big enough to feed on a 13yrs old too.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by JOemmy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
I first saw this news on CNN few days ago this will definitely make a great Hollywood movie.

2 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by 8stargeneral: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Thank you God

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Smartguyboy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Best news I have heard this year
Still surprise how 13 years old take him of her/him siblings even an 11 months old when the crash happened for 40 days .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by hammerT: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
KingLennon:
If I say it is God who protected them, Atheists will come for my head. But they are the same people who will shout 'Jesus' when they are in danger wink

GOD SIGNATURE IS EVEN LOCATED IN THE STORY.

40 DAYS JESUS WAS IN THE WILDERNESS,(DESERT) PRAYING AND FASTING, WITHOUT FOOD OR WATER.

ME, I THINK, IT IS JESUS, AGAIN.

ONCE HE FINISH WORK, E GO BE LIKE SAY, HE DID NOTHING.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by LikeAking: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
onuman:

So there were no wild animals in the area? Lucky kids.

The kid fought them off.

Actually, since they are in a group, they are safe.

2 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Originalsly: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
HeartlessMan:

Actually, it's only Jaguars that are mainly found in the jungle and they rarely come out. The jungle is home to pythons, crocs and monkeys.

Bro ... Columbia is in South America ... that jungle is part of the Amazon Rain Forest that has predators combing the land 24/7. The jaguar is just the dominant predator and that roams 24/7.... hunting prey in the trees.... on land and in the rivers. Neither pythons ... lions .... tigers .... nor hyenas are found in South America .

Somehow I believe there is something in the DNA of most animals that prevent them from attacking small children. 40 days in the jungle is no joke .... jaguars.. not likely to run into them because they are not many .... but then there are sooo many other predators... anaconda.... alligators and sooo many other smaller venomous snakes .... soldier ants .... centipede.... and that damn Harpy Eagle that has the power to snatch and fly away with any one of them . This is a miracle for them to not be harmed ... but these indigenous people really know to live with nature.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Bimpe29: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
Allahu Akbar Kabeerah.

Alihamdulillahi Rabili Alameen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Guestlander: 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Great story of survival.

2 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by beejaay: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
KingLennon:
If I say it is God who protected them, Atheists will come for my head. But they are the same people who will shout 'Jesus' when they are in danger wink

so who killed the mother and the pilot in such a horific way and made the little ids suffer deep in the jungle hoping not to be eaten by jaguars, tiger, and python??if God could save the kids why not the mother

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by mysticwarrior(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
That Amazon jungle is a very large forest which encompasses nine south American countries, those children are lucky to be found.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Smartikc(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Like this movie don set, anyways thank God for there lifes
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Truthsoldier(m): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
this can only be the finger of God

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by ogify1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
beejaay:

so who killed the mother and the pilot in such a horific way and made the little ids suffer deep in the jungle hoping not to be eaten by jaguars, tiger, and python??if God could save the kids why not the mother
REST.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by pansophist(m): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Wow, this is a marvel. This search must be really a hard one, in a territory so big, that it's easier to just give up than continue. Amazon forest is not your typical Dambisa forest.

Amazon forest is bigger than Nigeria about seven times, yes, you heard that correctly. All the whole 15 countries in the ECOWAS will fit inside Amazon forest, and space to collect about seven Germany.

To be able to search such a huge span of territory, where some of the deadliest creatures both discovered and undiscovered call home is such a hard work, that can only be justified when the kids are found.

A joyful day for the world.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Creamypie(m): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
oyebanji44:
Oh boy ! This one na deep forest
u never hear of amazon in south America? An area more than thrice size of Nigeria. It comprises forests on river, inhabited by a variety of creatures including anacondas, pythons (6.7 million square kms)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
joyandfaith:

The children's grandmother, Fatima Valencia, said after their rescue: "I am very grateful, and to mother earth as well, that they were set free." She said the eldest of the four siblings was used to looking after the other three when their mother was at work, and that this helped them survive in the jungle."She gave them flour and cassava bread, any fruit in the bush, they know what they must consume," Ms Valencia said in footage obtained by EVN.

Lol. Thanks for highlighting what I wanted to see.

I didn't read the whole post.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by NOwazobia: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
The only three adults dead, while all four kids alive and healthy, because that is the only reason they could have survived that long (40 days and night) in the jungle.

The kids survival is a mistery to me. shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by phamousDC1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
9JaSweet:
Please where is the Amazon? πŸ€”

It's located in South America
Its covers most of South America
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Sucre6: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
tollyboy5:

what season did lost end? ill like to go back and continue

I was watching at least I knew I got to season 4 before me self lost, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Work took away my attention, but I will also like to go back and watch again, great movie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Originalsly: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

if it was in Nigeria, they will now thank some yeye god, while the reality is that LUCK coupled with THEIR SURVIVAL SKILLS SAVED THEM!

Bro ... ones may say God was with them.... but that's just belief ... no evidence. Don't be surprised to learn later that some mysterious man was with them all along while they were in the forest. This will not be new because more than one child who survived in worse conditions .... trapped under rubble beyond time of survival .... in different parts of the world have given the same testimony. Because it is beyond our comprehension doesn't mean it is not possible.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by iampeterben(m): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
God is great, the children are great. May God continue to protect them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by KingAzubuike(f): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Procashtips:

There are no lions, Cheetah, Hyena and the likes in the Amazon forest.
So of all the 9 millions species of animals in the entire world, you could only think of lions and cheetahs. Even a toddler knows those animals you listed are only found in southern and sub saharan africa.

The amazon is still home to the highest concentration of wild animals in the world.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by oyebanji44: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mo- gbe those children should be thanking God

Creamypie:
u never hear of amazon in south America? An area more than thrice size of Nigeria. It comprises forests on river, inhabited by a variety of creatures including anacondas, pythons

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by NoToPile: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
It's a series of miracles for those children to be found in the Amazon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by NOwazobia: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
if it was in Nigeria, they will now thank some yeye god, while the reality is that LUCK coupled with THEIR SURVIVAL SKILLS SAVED THEM!
Who and what is luck?

How does luck save people? Is it a living entity that protect people from situation, and how does it looks like?

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by tonytony208(m): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
HeartlessMan:

Your words don't make sense.

"It is only Jaguars that are mainly found in the jungle"

"The jungle is home to pythons, crocs and monkeys."

Two opposing statements

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by miceroms: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
It’s been proven again that the rear seats are always the safest!
I have heard this again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gambian President-Elect, Adama Barrow Is Dead - Cbn-Tv.com / Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.