Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days (64074 Views)

Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help / Burned Bodies Of Women, Children Found In Myanmar. 38 Killed (Graphic Pics) / Helicopter Carrying Colombia's President Ivan Duque Struck By Bullets In Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Originalsly:
Bro ... ones may say Vod was with them.... but that's just belief ... no evidence. Don't be surprised to learn later that some mysterious man was with them all along while they were in the forest. This will not be new because more than one child who survived in worse conditions .... trapped under rubble beyond time of survival .... in different parts of the world have given the same testimony. Because it is beyond our comprehension doesn't mean it is not possible.

i have absolutely no propblem with unexplainable instances on earth, but to automatically claim that its from your god (when its positive instances) and from the devil (when its negative instances) is by far the most DELUDED thing any supposedly sane person could say. that would be as foolish as me saying that i am a god, and every time something negative happens to you, its me punishing you for not being an atheist.

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
NOwazobia:
Who and what is luck?
How does luck save people? Is it a living entity that protect people from situation, and how does it looks like?

luck is the exact same thing as someone playing the lottery and winning the jackpot. but hey, before you want to claim that some yeye god save these kids, just remember that they were traveling with their mother + 2 pilots and they ALL DIED! what kind of yeye useless god would let some children live while murder their mother and pilots?!?

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by NOwazobia: 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Originalsly:

Bro ... ones may say Vod was with them.... but that's just belief ... no evidence. Don't be surprised to learn later that some mysterious man was with them all along while they were in the forest. This will not be new because more than one child who survived in worse conditions .... trapped under rubble beyond time of survival .... in different parts of the world have given the same testimony. Because it is beyond our comprehension doesn't mean it is not possible.
Please quote me with a link to this story.

Couldn't find it by using the key words of your headline
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Onelove508: 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Thank God.
Would have loved to read how they survived by themselves for those weeks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by NOwazobia: 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

luck is the exact same thing as someone playing the lottery and winning the jackpot. but hey, before you want to claim that some yeye god save these kids, just remember that they were traveling with their mother + 2 pilots and they ALL DIED! what kind of yeye useless god would let some children live while murder their mother and pilots?!?
That is what your tiny Brian can come up with.

My such luck feed your tiny brain that you may understand life beyond your mortal, casual and shallow line of thought and sight.

Do have a nice day.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Goldenisssilenc: 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
thank God say dem.no Break record ....

this ones belong to where Senior man dey..

to survive 40 days for wilderness ..

Na Jesus Give them Inspiration ..Columbia thank u say dem no reach night to equal Jesus own..
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
NOwazobia:
That is what your tiny Brian can come up with.
My such luck feed your tiny brain that you may understand life beyond your mortal, casual and shallow line of thought and sight.
Do have a nice day.

i spit on your yeye evil "god" (that knowingly killed these kids mother and pilots)

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by AareGaa: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
It’s been proven again that the rear seats are always the safest!

What of if the plane lands on its tail?
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
AareGaa:

What of if the plane lands on its tail?

It's a general belief backed by simulated experiments. The records have also proven it.

It does not guarantee survival, but in all areas of an aircraft, it is considered the safest

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Mpanyi: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
if it was in Nigeria, they will now thank some yeye god, while the reality is that LUCK coupled with THEIR SURVIVAL SKILLS SAVED THEM!

I pray one day your survival skills and not God should save you.

2 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Mayeldah(m): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
If it were in Nigeria, people and government will only offer prayers for the children from their AC office without taking action

Nigeria is a country that kill its citizen just to settle in a normadic tribe from the mountains of the Futa Jalon

God will punish Buhari and El-rufai, in this world and in the world to come

4 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mantilla:
😁😁 I see a movie coming through..
Jez pray say nor be our own dear Nollywood go make am!

ee get big why!
grin
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mpanyi:
I pray one day your survival skills and not God should save you.
WINDSOW:
Ode
Omoikarekimire:
You be mumu. God set conditions for luck. Whether it is good luck or bad ones. You dont understand God at work. An angel must be guiding them all thru. God is miracle. Only the 13 year old will understand this Miracle.

if i ever get lost in the amazon forrest, i would rather have SURVIVAL SKILLS than a useless bible! by the time better hunger don jam your stomach, you will be insulting your god and eating your bible pages, while a smart person with "survival skills" woud be dining in luxury in that same jungle.

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by OriOko88(m): 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
pansophist:
Wow, this is a marvel. This search must be really a hard one, in a territory so big, that it's easier to just give up than continue. Amazon forest is not your typical Dambisa forest.

Amazon forest is bigger than Nigeria about seven times, yes, you heard that correctly. All the whole 15 countries in the ECOWAS will fit inside Amazon forest, and space to collect about seven Germany.

To be able to search such a huge span of territory, where some of the deadliest creatures both discovered and undiscovered call home is such a hard work, that can only be justified when the kids are found.

A joyful day for the world.
You lied! Amazon is not seven times d size of Nigeria. Its major part is in Brazil,and extends to Columbia and Peru. Its d size of Nigeria Nd not seven times d size of Nigeria. Djwhy k mule

3 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by pansophist(m): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
OriOko88:

You lied! Amazon is not seven times d size of Nigeria. Its major part is in Brazil,and extends to Columbia and Peru. Its d size of Nigeria Nd not seven times d size of Nigeria. Djwhy k mule

See the screen shot below, directly from Google.

You may argue that the part of Amazon that the plane crashed was inside Colombia, so the searched territory might be small.

But Amazon is very huge, and covers a huge part of the landmass in South America.

2 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by NOwazobia: 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i spit on your yeye evil "god" (that knowingly killed these kids mother and pilots)
He has every right to kill or save anyone he so wishes as his properties (creation), just as those who create humanoids have the right to dismantle them anytime they wishes without recourse to other families or complementary humanoids.

Imagine those humanoids are able to get integrated with free thinking, independency and emotions like that Indian movie titled Robot, which later developed emotions and was flirting with the man's girl friend..., irrespective of how they feel on the world of humanoids, you would agree with me that their creator have a right to kill (destroy, dismantle) or save (upgrade, remodelled) them when he so desire, according to his will for every one of them, even though they have the ability to make independent choices.

Is your humanoid greater than you, or you're greater than your humanoid.

If you dismantle a member of a family of a humanoid you created according to your roadmap, or according to it malfunctioning and the humanoid cried bitterly, and even cursed and abused you, not knowing what is happening at the bigger stage, but you the creator confident of your decision is unmoved, or compassionate, but you still have to follow through your plan regardless, I guess that makes you heartless, powerless, unexisting, yeye (as you puts it) and wicked...

I won't reply you any further...

But one thing I sure of after meeting various Atheist across social media is that they have a very tiny brain, and luck has refused to enlarge that tiny brain to see things beyond need and choices, as they are shallow and surface thinkers, lack the quality of a true free thinker.

3 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by etrange: 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
oyebanji44:
Oh boy ! This one na deep forest

That's the world's biggest forest, and it's has more species of animals than any other place on earth. Those kids are survivors!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Mpanyi: 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

if i ever get lost in the amazon forrest, i would rather have SURVIVAL SKILLS than a useless bible! by the time better hunger don jam your stomach, you will be insulting your god and eating your bible pages, while a smart person with "survival skills" woud be dining in luxury in that same jungle.

You are talking too much and giving yourself self unnecessary pep talk.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Mantilla(m): 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Jez pray say nor be our own dear Nollywood go make am!

ee get big why!
grin

No oo..
Them no fit shoot that kind movie 😁

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Caleycash(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
An interesting adventure movie coming up soon from this incident
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by oyebanji44: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
etrange:

That's the world's biggest forest, and it's has more species of animals than any other place on earth. Those kids are survivors!

Just for 40 days both night and day. .their mother spirit was with them
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mantilla:

No oo..
Them no fit shoot that kind movie 😁
Siddon dia mek balablu-bulaba pant dey wear u!

u don watch igodo starring Pete Edochie, Nobert Young, Okafor et al b4?

grin
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mpanyi:
You are talking too much and giving yourself self unnecessary pep talk.

i gave my opinion on the subject, and whether you like it or not, it doesnt change my views on the subject... so you go ahead and continue living in your fantasy world with your imaginary evil "god" (that murders parents of innocent kids), while others live in the REAL WORLD!
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
NOwazobia:
He has every right to kill or save anyone he so wishes as his properties (creation), just as those who create humanoids have the right to dismantle them anytime they wishes without recourse to other families or complementary humanoids

i spit on your murderous evil god and its evil religion... may he suffers the same violent death as the one he supposedly decided for these people!
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by SaturnNick(m): 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
If na for my country, their own na sorry already
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Mamijoh(f): 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
Cantonese:
God we thank you so much for this.

An entire generation was nearly wiped away. We are deeply grateful for preserving the children. Thank you to all those who participated in the rescue. Thank you to the country as a whole. Thank you to all those who are grateful for this.

May God comfort them for the loss.
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by WINDSOW(m): 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
if it was in Nigeria, they will now thank some yeye god, while the reality is that LUCK coupled with THEIR SURVIVAL SKILLS SAVED THEM!
Ode
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Waffarianman(m): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
D,s na real Amazon rainforest πŸŒ§οΈβ˜”
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Mamijoh(f): 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
iampeterben:
God is great, the children are great. May God continue to protect them.
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by angelikoko: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
believe you me there was a 5th person with them, that is an angel from God, Holy Spirit was with them. Do you know what 40days is ?? Ahhhh God you are awesome.....When he says he is the keeper of our lives, we shouldn't doubt Him. Even the 1 year old baby that might still be sucking, chaiii Jehovah you are too wonderful....

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by Evilspirit666: 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
joinnow:
God save them,
no anacoda sighted them
Anaconda don't attack human.forget about the anaconda movie
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days by teekitiara(f): 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
In fact, God is wonderful; let's forget the predators. All other things put into consideration, what surprises me the most is the survival of the little ones (ages 4 and 1). As a parent, this is another wonder.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt / Gambian President-Elect, Adama Barrow Is Dead - Cbn-Tv.com / U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.