Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) (67335 Views)

Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by gebest: 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariahAngel:
I'd really like to believe she's not an opportunist, who "just decided" to ride on the shine of another.

If she were in Hilda's shoes, would she be happy if someone else did the same to her, even before being certified? If she wouldn't, then she and her entire crew ought to be ashamed of themselves.

In whatever we want to do, we should always put ourselves in the situation first, to know within our conscience whether what we're about to do is right or wrong.
Yorubas no dey look that one.
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lols
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by izubext007: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
mumu

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
Is she allowed to do that? grin

She tried sha, 20 hours. I can't last an hour embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by izubext007: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
as far as she is doing it out of sentiment , she will never succeed

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
izubext007:
as far as she is doing it out of sentiment , she will never succeed

And you will succeed?

Smh…
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Shikena(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Blogger, you and who are in shock for your village?
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
Rexymania:
She's wasting her time

Let the young girl explore!

It’s not your time! Why are you so bothered and concerned like she gives a flying fvck!

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by omophunky(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nigerians !

What's all this comments ?

Because she no get big breast and big booty chai

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by aktolly54(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lol. you guys should leave that girl alone please, she's just trying to break Gbr.
Btw, if Hilda can do it, then chef Dammy can do better.
😂😂
yes someone will break her own record too and she will know how to feel it. Her effort will now be useless

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by LagosFirstSon: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
They are always envious of other southern achievements..

This Hilda Baci wannabe should quit already , this her cooking no follow at all 😂

5 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by samuelson06(m): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariahAngel:
I'd really like to believe she's not an opportunist, who "just decided" to ride on the shine of another.

If she were in Hilda's shoes, would she be happy if someone else did the same to her, even before being certified? If she wouldn't, then she and her entire crew ought to be ashamed of themselves.

In whatever we want to do, we should always put ourselves in the situation first, to know within our conscience whether what we're about to do is right or wrong.

Is this Maria still single? This comment is sweeping me off my feet already wink
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Hanndye: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
Make she cook more of omoluabi foods.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by abbey621(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
Records are meant to be broken but this one just no get joy at all! Opportunist at peak level, no originality, everybody wan profit off another person's innovation or idea forgetting that Hilda got hyped because she was the first to do it in 9ja, copycats will never reach the same level of attention.....SHAME!

6 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Crumbian: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Have you ronu today?

Wetin be this now? cheesy

Wait... Advanced penis? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Westerhoffe(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
Sad… she couldn't put up with the pressure.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Karnice600: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaVILDiaykQ

Nigerians in shock, as the the Ekiti-based chef, who is trying to break Chef Hilda Baci's unofficial Guinness World Record, for longest cooking by an individual, turned off her gas to pick beans.

Chef Dammy who cooked for over 20 hours, turned off her cooking gas to pick beans before going offline last night.

In the viral video shared on Saturday morning, social media users slammed the chef for turning her gas off to pick out beans that she wants to cook.

A tweep, Dami Dami, wrote in Pidgin English, “You wan break cooking record you dey off gas for 1hr to pick beans. Who no wise na hin fasting dey stress true true.”

Another tweep, Mr. Dapsyn, wrote, “Una no see another record break again than cooking ni? Anyways, Aunty Dami I hear say you off gas to cook pick beans.”

“Why did you buy all the beans Adefemi questioned.

DAMI, however, wrote, “I heard Bacii never get certified yet If God wanna shame you people make Guinness acknowledge and certified this one before her coz I don’t know why people trying to downplay those guys efforts, picking beans ain’t part of the cooking process?”

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1667483390138806275

Some people may call this competition. I call it 'witchcraftsy'

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by crixlight2(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
This one no even dey ready! 🤣
Lol I no she Dey play , she think say na child play
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lol 😂
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Kukutenla: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

Why must she put herself in Baci's shoes
Why should she stop her hustle cause it will offend you friends and lovers of Baci
Abeg free the lass
If Baci vex make she start 150hrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Ishilove: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
MetroLane:
Instead of cooking.

She should have just

created her own record

by picking beans for the entire duration.
Nigerians ehn. Una get bad mouth 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Rexymania(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
I'm not holding her

SangoOlukosoOba:

Let the young girl explore!

It’s not your time! Why are you so bothered and concerned like she gives a flying fvck!

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

What situation are you talking about? It’s an healthy competition!

Didn’t Hilda slash another lady’s record? So why shouldn’t someone else slash her record?

Your emotions are playing out here!

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
I wish her good luck. It's no easy feat. If God sanctions it, she'll succeed.

Regards to those who pave way for this young lady.

PonziHater
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by izubext007: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
yes
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaVILDiaykQ

Nigerians in shock, as the the Ekiti-based chef, who is trying to break Chef Hilda Baci's unofficial Guinness World Record, for longest cooking by an individual, turned off her gas to pick beans.

Chef Dammy who cooked for over 20 hours, turned off her cooking gas to pick beans before going offline last night.

In the viral video shared on Saturday morning, social media users slammed the chef for turning her gas off to pick out beans that she wants to cook.

A tweep, Dami Dami, wrote in Pidgin English, “You wan break cooking record you dey off gas for 1hr to pick beans. Who no wise na hin fasting dey stress true true.”

Another tweep, Mr. Dapsyn, wrote, “Una no see another record break again than cooking ni? Anyways, Aunty Dami I hear say you off gas to cook pick beans.”

“Why did you buy all the beans Adefemi questioned.

DAMI, however, wrote, “I heard Bacii never get certified yet If God wanna shame you people make Guinness acknowledge and certified this one before her coz I don’t know why people trying to downplay those guys efforts, picking beans ain’t part of the cooking process?”

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1667483390138806275

Picking beans is part of cooking nah
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Sijo01(f): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
This one no get Hilda baci kind of yash

And she never enter the olosho business

No sponsor and hipping like Hilda baci , dammie go do breast and button surgery first

That’s Hilda secret

Is it because of this nonsense you typed that she turned off her gas
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by ukaface(f): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
Na two people Dey cook the food??

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by dyera(m): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
akingangan:
Good luck to her

Picking beans is tasking and part of the cooking process

Toks2008:

Picking beans is not part of cooking. The moment you turn off your gas, you've stopped cooking. It's stuffs like this that Guinness world record would pick out during investigation and would disqualify her.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Toks2008:

Don’t mind them, they think it’s a sport.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

Na Normal Yoruba people character she just displayed grin

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by CityBoy17: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
olasaad:
Hilda says she plan for 5 years. And you, you don't even plan for 5 weeks shocked she will soon start begging for money to continue

And you believe her??
The same Hilda that said she was homeless? Believe "post-success" speeches at your own risk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria / "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) / How I Survive Every Month As A Bachelor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.