Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) (67343 Views)

Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Cantonese: 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Yoruba Amaka!!!

Ride on Dammy!!!

Play music now now, dey must copy. Sell pure water with another packaging dem copy. Everything copy. Na by force?
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Why she no prepare the beans before commencing Or maybe picking the beans might have been part of the time
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by pacespot(m): 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
You want the poor fake cook girl to be wrecked completely, do you know the price of cooking gas in the market? grin cheesy
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Na im be say record don break am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by CaptainFM1: 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariahAngel:
I'd really like to believe she's not an opportunist, who "just decided" to ride on the shine of another.

If she were in Hilda's shoes, would she be happy if someone else did the same to her, even before being certified? If she wouldn't, then she and her entire crew ought to be ashamed of themselves.

In whatever we want to do, we should always put ourselves in the situation first, to know within our conscience whether what we're about to do is right or wrong.

Hilda too broke someone's record. It's a record breaking competition so it's opened for all and sundry. It's allowed. No hate or bad blood for all that wants to attempt the record.
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by steeltrust: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
No be my Yoruba people
Once you’re not their tribe they are always jealous of you
I’m talking if those who have never left oshogbo or ado ekiti and those when cross from ogun state Abi ondo to Lagos

They make sure they bring you down
Dirty tribal bigots

Before you quote me
I’m Yoruba and I’ve stayed with them and I know what I’m saying.

A typical Yoruba man will prefer an incompetent Yoruba man to run his company down than a competent ijaw man to grow his company

You can cry under my mention

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Shaev7(m): 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
May be funny, and may turn out to be the winner. Even though it seem like a disorganised start up, what if Hildas move was her road to success? Can anyone change it?
Let's just support her. It has turned out to be a competition, everyone can participate.
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Biletaste(m): 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Allow her Jare. Dis na subsidy removal era.
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Toks2008(m): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
dyera:

Picking beans is not part of cooking. The moment you turn off your gas, you've stopped cooking. It's stuffs like this that Guinness world record would pick out during investigation and would disqualify her.

Let Guinness make that decision not you.

Or do you have the rules with you?

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Nayturalistic: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Yoruba and beans...I know say she must cook beans

Make them go find better work do

baci uptill now never get recognition from Guiness

I can bet my balls most of wetin this girl want cook na amala, ewedu, gbegiri, Ewa agoyin, efo riro, ofada rice with too many pepper 🌶 infact the corn 🌽 she go still fit use pepper rub am
I remember when I dey with one yoruba baby girl that year...everything dey pepper....sex hot and pepper ! Akara na pepper...okro and stew pepper..jollof rice Iresi Eyin na pepper ....I miss that girl sha just that I nor green put my head for ground dey serious for the relationship way she be want form with me
The life of a real niggarrr smoking weed and drinking alcohol....always not responsible as at then

Copy n paste pus*y as* tribalistic nigha
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Greattha: 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
This one is not ready yet.
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by 43Ronin: 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
MilitantAtheist:
Na this one we sane Nigerians dey support. She nor naked online for the world, she nor be Àshawo, she nor dey use smelly menstruation blood dey cook for us or tell us about her menstruation blood stained pant when she nor change for 4 days. This is Damilola our real record breaker not that irritating olosho
you people are disgusting. It's only yoruba people that can do this... always snitching and betraying for a cup of garri. that's how you guys are lazy, envious and selfish and hateful. If hilda was a yoruba I bet this girl will not do this, but because she's akwa ibom you transferred hatred for igbo to her in your usual yoruba manner. you people don't even have enough food to cook. if you comot egwusi, okro, efo beans wetin again una fit cook. This girl will fail and disgrace the yoruba tribe.
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
Pimine:

No shame there, brother. It's a very attainable record and I expect more people to try their luck. After all, wasn't it someone else's record Hilda broke?

You don't get it at all. Couldn't she wait a little bit? At least, let the new champion have a feel of her accomplishment? And to think that she's doing this to her fellow citizen says a lot about people like her, and you by extension.
People are not gonna celebrate her even if she succeed and I know that you have seen the reactions of the majority online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Ten06(m): 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
His brain was hallucinating
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by HayB100(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:

You are a FOOL.

You Bloody, Shameless Tribalist!😏

It is You that will DIE first, ok?

IDIOT!. sad

No worry, I dey tell you, it's better you caution yourself, and if you think nah mouth I dey make, continue, if them no cry over you within 7 days, call me bastard ✌️
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Worlddetector12: 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariahAngel:
I'd really like to believe she's not an opportunist, who "just decided" to ride on the shine of another.

If she were in Hilda's shoes, would she be happy if someone else did the same to her, even before being certified? If she wouldn't, then she and her entire crew ought to be ashamed of themselves.

In whatever we want to do, we should always put ourselves in the situation first, to know within our conscience whether what we're about to do is right or wrong.

Oga stop all this sentimental statement you are spewing. The world itself is a competition. Survival mode we all have been since birth. Whatsoever you feell you can do to make a name for yourself, kindly do it. Her actions does not mare Hilda's glory. Take a step when you feel it's right.

If all Nigerian dwell on this your conclusion, nobody will make it.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Nolevel666: 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
Na only to cook and pick beans una fit use una fish brain for after watching all the nollywood and korean films in the world while your mates are researching and inventing the next gadgets and tech.

Shaybe na this one all the people for APPLE inc day do to produce your iphone?

Be playing!
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Pimine: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
maasoap:

You don't get it at all. Couldn't she wait a little bit? At least, let the new champion have a feel of her accomplishment? And to think that she's doing this to her fellow citizen says a lot about people like her, and you by extension.
People are not gonna celebrate her even if she succeed and I know that you have seen the reactions of the majority online
You don't have to attack my character. It's a free world. Records are meant to be broken. If Salah sets a record of the most goals scored in a single match, will you ask Haaland to wait 2 games before breaking it? Why the double standard?

Create a record today, it gets broken tomorrow. No harm, no foul.

Let's stop being unnecessarily emotional and stuck up on things that don't matter.
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by nick50(m): 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Yoruba people and greediness
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by benqo01(m): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
WHEN D INDIAN LADY DID THAT THE WHOLE OF INDIANS CELEBRATED HER AND NO OTHER PERSON IN INDIA TRIED TO DO SAME EVEN AS THIER POPULATION IS UPTO A BILLION NO B SAY NA SHE COOK PASS FOR D WHOLE INDIA

AFTER 4 YEARS HILDA DECIDED TO DO IT ALSO AND PLANNED ADEQUATELY FOR IT EVEN MAKING AWARENESS ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SHE WAS ABLE TO SURPASS D TIME OF D INDIAN LADY

BUT BARELY A MONTH AFTER HILDA DID THAT, U ALREADY HAVE DIS LADY DOING SAME

MY QUESTION IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOME NIGERIANS?

WE RE YET TO EVEN HEAR FROM GWR CONCERNING HILDAS OWN SHE ALREADY COMMENCES HER OWN WITHOUT AWARENESS AND PROPER PLANNING WHAT KIND OF WITCHRAFT IS THAT? THAT IS WHY THERE IS NO SPONSOR

IF NA ONLY HILDA DO AM FOR D WHOLE NIGERIA SHEY E FOR NO BETTER NI WHY NA EVERYTHING WE WAN DEY SPOIL WHICH KIND EYE GWR WAN TAKE DEY LOOK US E REACH OUT TURN WE WAN DEY DO ANYHOW.

HER TIMING IS VERY WRONG SHE NO EVEN WAIT FOR ATLEAST A YEAR OR TWO OMO PEOPLE SHA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by benqo01(m): 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
IF YOU BRING TRIBALISM INTO THIS ISSUE U RE A FOOL
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Nazgul: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

This is one attitude of Nigerians I hate. That record has been lying idle for years and none of them ever thought of breaking it.

But the moment a Nigerian broke it and started getting publicity and contracts here and there, boom, everyone suddenly wants to challenge the record.

We lack creativity in this country. Just some bunch of opportunists trying to ride on the hard work of others.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by isabi2lof: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
When is she pounding yam ? I know Ekiti people love pounded yam .
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by kiddkash(m): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
accordadoga28:
Eeyah!! Poor girl!! No sponsor to bankroll her as she no get breast and yansh.
Off this mic
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by ivandragon: 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Should have allowed GWR decide on Hilda's attempt. Maybe allow her fellow Nigerian bask in the glory for a month or two before attempting to break the record.

Hilda is a professional chef & cooking was her job before attempting to break the record, so I think it was a natural profession enhancement effort...

What does this Dami do for a living? If she is a professional chef, then all well & good. If not, it's just a case of envy.
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Draslo(m): 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

I'm sure you want to be a billionaire
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by folake4u(f): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Na Home Economics practical be this. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Emir8: 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
This one no get Hilda baci kind of yash

And she never enter the olosho business

No sponsor and hipping like Hilda baci , dammie go do breast and button surgery first

That’s Hilda secret
Hilda got approval letter from GWR. It's that letter she attached to letters she wrote to companies and they are eager to sponsor her. It takes 12 weeks application for GWR to give approval letter. Dammy did not have approval letter. She doesn't even have a restaurant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by ultimateprof: 12:21am On Jun 11, 2023
Women hate themselves!

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by donhils: 1:00am On Jun 11, 2023
But what exactly are they cooking at this lengthy hours? What will they do with the food cooked?
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by manikspears: 2:17am On Jun 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Dat's what Wickedness of the Heart, causes! 😒

A Nigerian Female does an Extraordinary feat, applauded by All and Sundry, you want to copy her? 😕

I am surprised some here, are defending her!
Must be her Tribes pple! shocked

Breakable – Can the record be broken? Our record titles must be open to being challenged.

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/records/what-makes-a-guinness-world-records-record-title

So what you just said will be seen as pure hatred from your side
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by goodheart01: 2:59am On Jun 11, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

What situation are you talking about? It’s an healthy competition!

Didn’t Hilda slash another lady’s record? So why shouldn’t someone else slash her record?

Your emotions are playing out here!

You’re saying this because you’re a fellow Yoruba, thereby making senseless comments.

No one said the Ekiti girl can’t compete. No one said she’s not allowed to break Hilda’s record. Afterall records are meant to be broken. If she had done this at the right time, we will all support her. But right now the timing is wrong. We are yet to know the decision of the Guinness World Recorders concerning Hilda, and the euphoria of her attempt hasn’t settled. All she needed was a little patience to break Hilda’s record

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria / "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) / How I Survive Every Month As A Bachelor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.