Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out (47920 Views)

9th NASS: APC Chiefs In Game Of Wits / 9th NASS: APC May Regret Imposing Lawan As Senate President – Group / 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by THEPACIFIST: 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

See the rubbish this supposed legislator is saying.

You can't account for how you came about money abi ?
He is saying those who have no known source of income are living free while he, with factories in states is the one labeled as a thief, while those who have no known source of income are not tagged as thieves, you have to listen to the video, the transcription didn't do justice to that line.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by nkemjacob2(m): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
Keep your propaganda to yourself
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by onuman: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
Orji Uzor Kalu, the first state governor to buy airtime on CNN and sang praises for then president Olusegun Obasanjo shortly after 1999.
Before you knew what was going on; Obasanjo axed Orji Uzor Kalu, tossed away his Sosoliso airline.
Since then, Orji Uzor Kalu has been floating from one ruling political party to the other.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Beolly(m): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
onuman:
Any Igbo person you find in APC as member, he is not worth the mention.
APC in 8 years reduced Nigeria to be the poverty capital of the world.
Igbos don't associate with failures.
Orji Uzor Kalu as Abia state governor practically messed up Aba, the once touted Japan of Africa. The city has not recovered from Orji Uzor Kalu's misdeeds.
Yes we know that much. You associate with the failures in PDP TA Orji and Ikpeazu. Once they are members of the PDP you don't care. Even if they loot the region dry you don't care.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Cantonese: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
This one doesn't know his uniform is still waiting for him in Kuje prison.

The EFCC should appoint Keyamo to file the already concluded case in court and have a judge confirm his sentence once and for all.

Traitor that has aligned with the north to deny SS the SP position.

A real 0koro bad belle who openly stated that Niger Delta ministry must be scrapped.

All enemies of the SS will be destroyed

Edit: I see many pigs quoting me and defending Emefile .

If I may ask what good did Emefile do for your yeast ?

Sanusi spent billions in the north constructing infrastructure over there under the guise of social corporate responsibility.

Name one thing Emefile did for you in your useless yeast.

Fools

Sorry. You hear?

1. The phone in your hand

2. The laptop you borrow to use

3. All the electrical/electronic appliances within and around you.

4. The fan that blows that your ozuguzugu like head.

5. The plumbing things that give you water

6. The clothes and shoes you wear

7. The korope/okada that carry you around

8. The building materials used for the house where you live.

9. The torch light that enables you see inside that your dark one room apartment.

10. The medicines that save you from the die wey you for don die since.

11. Dem still be your landlord.

12. The bed you lie on; the mat you sleep on, where you dey place those your dirty boxers and okro size prick used to rape women, na dem.

13. The toothbrush and paste to clean your dirty teeth, na dem.

14. Shishi you no get. Dem still dey pay school fees for you.

15. Fight, you no fit. No power.

16. The spoons and plates you use to eat your nonsense food, na dem.

18. The pure water that you drink to keep your miserable body hydrated, na dem import and sell the machines.

19. The rope and ceiling fan you go take hang yourself out of jealousy, na dem dey sell am

Do you now see that they completely preside over you and all your affairs?

With the above, I put it to you church rat that you are deeply jealous and aggrieved. They are far greater than your miserable self. They have been ruling you for ages. They absolute dominate your miserable life.

slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by igbosarejews(m): 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

The EFCC should appoint Keyamo to file the already concluded case in court and have a judge confirm his sentence once and for all.

A real 0koro bad belle who openly stated that Niger Delta ministry must be scrapped.

Sanusi spent billions in the north constructing infrastructure over there under the guise of social corporate responsibility.

Fools
Amadioha bûrst your màmàà T0T0.
May the east swallow you and your pîg gèñeration
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by asanausana91: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Fools
stop fooling around. The igbos did not increase your fuel money, it is the drug lord with frog eyes that is surfering you people.
I know you are in pain because of fuel price. Tinubu is here to finish you patapata.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Tonytonex(m): 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
It's quite expository.

Honestly, wetin pesin no know, pass am.

The country is not fair to so many people.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by HitlerWasRight: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
asanausana91:
stop fooling around. The igbos did not increase your fuel money, it is the drug lord with frog eyes that is surfering you people.
I know you are in pain because of fuel price. Tinubu is here to finish you patapata.

Last I checked nah only 0su dey lament about subsidy removal.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by HitlerWasRight: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
igbosarejews:

Amadioha bûrst your màmàà T0T0.
May the east swallow you and your pîg gèñeration

Frustrated pig

I love how I am demoralising you pigs here.
grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Christistruth03: 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
Orji Kalu is not a Business Man

he only took advantage of some Powerful Military Generals who made him Stinking Rich

If Orji Kalu were a real Business person he would never has left ABA in the State that he left in

Not only did he not see that Aba had a great Potential

But he Blatantly refused to empower or give any chance those who could see it
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by HitlerWasRight: 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
Cantonese:

Sorry. You hear?

1. The phone in your hand

2. The laptop you borrow to use

3. All the electrical/electronic appliances within and around you.

4. The fan that blows that your ozuguzugu like head.

5. The plumbing things that give you water

6. The clothes and shoes you wear

7. The korope/okada that carry you around

8. The building materials used for the house where you live.

9. The torch light that enables you see inside that your dark one room apartment.

10. The medicines that save you from the die wey you for don die since.

11. Dem still be your landlord.

12. The bed you lie on; the mat you sleep on, where you dey place those your dirty boxers and okro size prick used to rape women, na dem.

13. The toothbrush and paste to clean your dirty teeth, na dem.

14. Shishi you no get. Dem still dey pay school fees for you.

15. Fight, you no fit. No power.

16. The spoons and plates you use to eat your nonsense food, na dem.

18. The pure water that you drink to keep your miserable body hydrated, na dem import and sell the machines.

19. The rope and ceiling fan you go take hang yourself out of jealousy, na dem dey sell am

Do you now see that they completely preside over you and all your affairs?

With the above, I put it to you church rat that you are deeply jealous and aggrieved. They are far greater than your miserable self. They have been ruling you for ages. They absolute dominate your miserable life.

slowpoke.

Pig,stop bearing your flat chest .

Your petty traders did not give me any free goods and besides it's the oil money from my region that gives you access to Forex. Without it, how Una go import ?

Slave

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
The same blodas he gave transport fare to come and destroy Lagos, claim Lagos is no man's land are now calling him thief. I laugh in Ekiti style. May God expose all your plans against Yorubas, against south/south and north all these okoro omo ajokuta mamomi

fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4ZPiKEbsbA

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by kingsleyani(m): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
My dear brother Orji Uzor Kalu, why are you causing unnecessary Trouble for yourself when you knows the truth.
See I hat politics of emotion and sentiment.....
It's not yet the turn of An Igbo man to be the Senate president, because the unity of this nation is Unnegotiable.
therefore we the igbos have decided to continue to build bridges accross the nation, by Supporting Akpabio.
We the igbos will not support you in this your quest for Senate president, because it's not our turn.
I advise you withdraw with respect or in shame as no Igbo man will give you vote because we have choosen to build bridges accross the Niger and it's not our turn for SP
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Alliswell248: 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
Strafudeen:

Orji kalu should not talk, he has no good will left.

But the worst thief is the useless drug addict and election thief, tinubu sickness is just beginning. God will punish him with cancer

Election thief....that is the lies they told you in your Ipob whatsapp group.
Nigerians rejected obi....
Obi is Ipob select President.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Sammy5413(m): 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Our politicians and crocodile tears na 5&6
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by gabbytabby: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
I don’t know how person go open eye entre politics for this country. Your hands are never clean after.

Larryndelaw:
Then get out politicians and face your business
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Tareq1105: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Strafudeen:

Orji kalu should not talk, he has no good will left.

But the worst thief is the useless drug addict and election thief, tinubu sickness is just beginning. God will punish him with cancer

Whatever you wish others becomes your portion.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Menclothing: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by VIKTO83(m): 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
U guys didn't even talk about Ike Ekweremadu again
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by ComeToJesus: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
That emotional outburst there actually got me. I mean, if a two term Governor, a ranking Senator , a successful business man with billions sitting in his account say that this country is not fair to some us, what will I say.

Recently, I asked an immigration official why my daughter's passport is taking so much time to be processed. She answered me "Oga, have you forgotten that this is Nigeria. For now, we don't even have booklets. Oga, call me in three weeks." I was shocked. Biometrics was captured since January.

Nigeria is designed to spoil the lives of its teeming and bright young ones. Believe it or you keep faking it.

The present rogues in office schooled almost tuition free, pipe borne water supplied to homes, and basic necessities guaranteed. They are the same people that have stolen all our common wealth and be telling us rubbish every day on television.

It shall not be well with all of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Benwallt(m): 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
Guilty conscience will cry blood to fake innocence. Oga, u stole , it may not be anything compare to your colleagues are stealing now but you pocketed some good money belonging to Abians.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by NnamdiN: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
So they're aware we call them thieves?

That's a bit satisfying smiley
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Progressyac: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
You never see anything, until you guys (igbo) will come back to una senses
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by moneyissweet(m): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ugly mofo
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by XTRIMIOUS: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
Thunder where are you. Kalu is looking for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos / Oshodi Crisis; NURTW Executives, MC Oluomo, Koko, Talo Settle Their Rift. Photos / Micky Kazzim Carrying Items On His Head In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.