Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out (47855 Views)

9th NASS: APC Chiefs In Game Of Wits / 9th NASS: APC May Regret Imposing Lawan As Senate President – Group / 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by BABANGBALI: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
Teeklef:

Na small thing dey make me laugh atimes,how you take know say dem be age mate.
I saw it in the register
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Omodua(m): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4ZPiKEbsbA

SOURCE
What a shameless man. Why the cries.

You dumped PDP for APC. Just like Umahi. And what did you gain. Nothing!

A thief who stole Abia state blind with his nephew Ochendo Theodore Orji Uzor Kalu can't claim innocence. He remains guilty.

He should thank God for His mercies on him.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by kingsleyani(m): 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
please Orji Uzor Kalu, did you say that they are wrongly accusing you, or did they find out by themselves that you are a thieve ?
I need to understand it better so I can respond accordingly because they are two different things.

secondly: it is not yet the turn of Southeast to be the Senate president, Let's continue to build bridges accross the Niger.
Akpabio is for the best interest of Nigeria, and it's his turn as you rightly advised.
so calm down as we continue to build bridges.

U never see anything yet
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by famology(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
Scam
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Mummyfour(f): 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
Cantonese:

Sorry. You hear?

1. The phone in your hand

2. The laptop you borrow to use

3. All the electrical/electronic appliances within and around you.

4. The fan that blows that your ozuguzugu like head.

5. The plumbing things that give you water

6. The clothes and shoes you wear

7. The korope/okada that carry you around

8. The building materials used for the house where you live.

9. The torch light that enables you see inside that your dark one room apartment.

10. The medicines that save you from the die wey you for don die since.

11. Dem still be your landlord.

12. The bed you lie on; the mat you sleep on, where you dey place those your dirty boxers and okro size prick used to rape women, na dem.

13. The toothbrush and paste to clean your dirty teeth, na dem.

14. Shishi you no get. Dem still dey pay school fees for you.

15. Fight, you no fit. No power.

16. The spoons and plates you use to eat your nonsense food, na dem.

18. The pure water that you drink to keep your miserable body hydrated, na dem import and sell the machines.

19. The rope and ceiling fan you go take hang yourself out of jealousy, na dem dey sell am

Do you now see that they completely preside over you and all your affairs?

With the above, I put it to you church rat that you are deeply jealous and aggrieved. They are far greater than your miserable self. They have been ruling you for ages. They absolute dominate your miserable life.

slowpoke.
grin nwannem biko! This vawulence is catastrophic.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by FlamesD: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
Some folks who cannot feed themselves are here abusing an employer of labour since more than three decades beforehis journey into politics. His travail with Okorocha was all about 2023. Unfortunately, they are not seeing the hand writing on the wall.
OUK might not be a saint as he is a typical Nigerian politician.
But Nigerian has happened to him despite winning and dinning with his (friendnemies) for political acceptance

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by toujurs: 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
Oga you are a thief, rest this matter, tinubu can you please explain to Nigerians your source of income.

Wealth without enterprise. cheesy.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Nauttyprof(m): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Strafudeen:

Orji kalu should not talk, he has no good will left.

But the worst thief is the useless drug addict and election thief, tinubu sickness is just beginning. God will punish him with cancer

When I read this comment, I burst into laughter. If he has cancer, then Peter Obi should also have stroke as both of them are not in anyway different. They are both thieves.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by kalufelix(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Make ein go cry give obasanjo...he would have been another innoson-dagote-ibeto...politics destroyed his business potentials and made him poorer.. sorry my brother, one day dem go reward you for abuja..
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by clockwisereport: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ejyksneh:
all these rubbish you mentioned here has no power, they are as powerless as sands under my shoes, useless moulded gods for naive and ignorant people, I have been to adoro ero with my friend who a guy in South Africa scammed, nothing has happened to the scammer up until today

You dey whine yourself, not me.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Teeklef(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
BABANGBALI:
I saw it in the register
Lobatan
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Incrediblekutty(m): 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

See the rubbish this supposed legislator is saying.

You can't account for how you came about money abi ?

You are very dull! Chaii!! That was a twisted statement, he meant that it's funny how people who can't account for their wealth are saints while him who is a very successful business is a thief
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by greatestdestiny: 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
Strafudeen:

But the worst thief is the useless drug addict and election thief, tinubu sickness is just beginning. God will punish him with cancer

I hope you aware that election is over. You will be arrested and arranged for derogatory statement. You used email to open your nairaland account, and your account was activated with your phone. And remember your SIM has to be registered before it can work. DO NOT MAKE YOUR FAMILY REGRET WHY YOU WEREN'T GIVEN ENOUGH HOME TRAINING!

BE WARNED!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by okorogodwin4(m): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
Akungitit:
They call you thief because you're an IPOB thief.
I laugh at people like you because hatred for ones tribe will never allow you to see beyond your nose you can never see tomorrow
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by adekolaelect(m): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
Strafudeen:

Wishes yourself as you wished others . You are better to calm down to avoid suicide .

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by hush15: 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Orji, your types have not been fair to Nigerians. Your niceness has not been in the best interest of the country else, comments like this shouldn't be dropping from your mouth.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Ejjiss: 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
I FEEL FOR YOU ANYWAY, GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH.......UZO KALU.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Strafudeen: 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
adekolaelect:
Wishes yourself as you wished others . You are better to calm down to avoid suicide .

Ok. I retract the ill wishes, that's inhumane. May he find healing for any illness he may have. Peace
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Strafudeen: 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nauttyprof:

When I read this comment, I burst into laughter. If he has cancer, then Peter Obi should also have stroke as both of them are not in anyway different. They are both thieves.

I already retracted the ill wishes. May he find healing for whatever illness he may have
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by dollar124(m): 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
After reading all the comments, i can now conclude that misinformation is a serious crime. Everybody was just rushing to comment on what they didnt understand without even watching the speech.

He was only saying that people whose source of wealth cant be explained are seen as saints, while someone like him that owes businesses in different states is called a thief.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Strafudeen: 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Cromagnon:
all the politicians that said this about Bugatti died while he is still alive

The ill wishes have been retracted. Peace. I'm not inhumane.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Strafudeen: 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Alliswell248:

SW voted for Jagaban
North West, North East and North Central.

Pit Obi dominated SE only and plateau.

Ok.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Strafudeen: 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Iluvmycontr3:

You don't say a thing like this. Be civic.

I've retracted the statement.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Strafudeen: 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Diligent1:

I wish you the same thing you wish your fellow human being.

I retracted the statement
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Strafudeen: 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Eniolohunda:

Your prayers for Tinubu will go back to you. Aamin. He is a human like you.
. Statement has been retracted. Humanity first.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
toujurs:
Oga you are a thief, rest this matter, tinubu can you please explain to Nigerians your source of income.

Wealth without enterprise. cheesy.

Tinubu has no enterprise? grin this is why we don’t take you people seriously
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by HRMK: 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

USUAL CROCODILE TEARS POLITICIANS ARE WELL NOTED FOR!DECEITS!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Strafudeen: 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jking20:

Be careful for what you wish for, karma is a bitch.

Statement retracted. Let love lead
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Strafudeen: 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Wey go kee you

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Strafudeen: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tareq1105:

Whatever you wish others becomes your portion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israelis Arrested In Nigeria For 'Supporting IPOB' Speak After Their Release / We Only Invited Kunle Olawunmi To Help Us With Valuable Information - DHQ / New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.