Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out (47865 Views)

9th NASS: APC Chiefs In Game Of Wits / 9th NASS: APC May Regret Imposing Lawan As Senate President – Group / 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Larryndelaw: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Foolish man. Why not face your business if you know you are rich before joining politics. You are just shedding crocodile tears.
Idiot and foolish man. You are thief. Always playing been the victim and marginalized
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by moneyissweet(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
That is what you get when you abandoned your kinsmen and be dancing skelewu with abokis
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Fearyourcreator: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Strafudeen:

Orji kalu should not talk, he has no good will left.

But the worst thief is the useless drug addict and election thief, tinubu sickness is just beginning. God will punish him with cancer
Wey go kee you
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by king1250: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
I don't know why ppl are saying that APC are running Muslim-muslim ticket while Tinubu's wife is a Christian.
End of the quote

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by onuman: 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
Beolly:

Yes we know that much. You associate with the failures in PDP TA Orji and Ikpeazu. QpqOnce they are members of the PDP you don't care. Even if they loot the region dry you don't care.

At least, TA Orji and Ikpeazu took care of Aba and other places in Abia state. Orji Uzor Kalu left Aba to decay.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Jayhome24: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
This one doesn't know his uniform is still waiting for him in Kuje prison.

The EFCC should appoint Keyamo to file the already concluded case in court and have a judge confirm his sentence once and for all.

Traitor that has aligned with the north to deny SS the SP position.

A real 0koro bad belle who openly stated that Niger Delta ministry must be scrapped.

All enemies of the SS will be destroyed

Edit: I see many pigs quoting me and defending Emefile .

If I may ask what good did Emefile do for your yeast ?

Sanusi spent billions in the north constructing infrastructure over there under the guise of social corporate responsibility.

Name one thing Emefile did for you in your useless yeast.

Fools

Bro I'm shocked to see how the SE suddenly absorbed Emefielle as part of them its a big shock.

As you asked the I'm asking them also let any SE point to one good Emefielle did for them or how he better the region in anyway?

As a matter of fact with Emefielle deadly and satanic cash swap I never belief anyone will even pity that devil of a man.

Bro Emefielle pepper me oo wallahi I come dey buy my own hard earned money with my own money, God punish Emefielle e go die for jail as God live.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by olatuns2017: 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4ZPiKEbsbA

SOURCE

Akpabia is my Sanate president

Hmmmm

May God not allow you fall into wrong political tribe!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Ambitious21: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Strafudeen:

But the worst thief is the useless drug addict and election thief, tinubu sickness is just beginning. God will punish him with cancer

Wish you all what you wished him...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Jayhome24: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kalu I understand your pain, you just made some serious political miscalculations that is where you got it wrong.

With your political experience you should have read the line and know where the ball is heading to and adjust your seat belt by now Tinubu would have gave you the nod but you are with former Senate president to become the president and started talking shit and it cost you your dream before you realised the damage.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by wasuka14(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
The day you displayed viod vote for apc, you are laughing 😃. The whole SE voted one way. But today, you're looking for power under the party u rejected. When it's clear you may not get senate president you are crying. We go drink your tears and your mumudients join.

fergie001:

SOURCE
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by nnamdi640: 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
We told him that APC can't be trusted and he refused to listen. I like to drink his tears
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Iluvmycontr3: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Strafudeen:

The sickness of tinubu will destroy him. Tinubu will not die well , he will die smelling from cancer.

You don't say a thing like this. Be civic.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by John4B: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
Useless man, this is the beginning of ur sorrow. U sold ur ppl for ur selfish gain.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by KonTagiousBull: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Idiot.... saboteur...
Nigeria don do am....
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Bouncin(m): 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
He's a t'hief just like that cocaine sniffing old goat you guys call President.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by owolabi5: 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Teeklef(m): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
BABANGBALI:
leave them alone. Go and answer him, na your age mate, no dey fall my hand
Na small thing dey make me laugh atimes,how you take know say dem be age mate.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by chatinent: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lol. A national thief seeking sympathy.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Jking20(m): 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Strafudeen:

Be careful for what you wish for, karma is a bitch.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Strafudeen: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Iluvmycontr3:

You don't say a thing like this. Be civic.

Ok
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Strafudeen: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Alliswell248:

Election thief....that is the lies they told you in your Ipob whatsapp group.
Nigerians rejected obi....
Obi is Ipob select President.

Please sir how is it a lie
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Alliswell248: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Strafudeen:

Please sir how is it a lie

SW voted for Jagaban
North West, North East and North Central.

Pit Obi dominated SE only and plateau.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by ufuosman(m): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Senate president wen no reach u na u dey cry like dis and things una promise masses una no dey reason am. Continue
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Cromagnon: 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
Strafudeen:

all the politicians that said this about Bugatti died while he is still alive
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by ablejesus26(m): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
And the bloody thief wept grin

Nija neva ready to move forward at all, see this fat thief wey suppose dey kuje prison dey parade himself shamelessly as senator angry
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Abemy(m): 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kalu, tell Tinibu and APC that they are not fair to youafter betraying your own people, criticising their style of politics, not Nigeria.

Nigeria is not the one denying you Senate presidency.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by Ejyksneh(m): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
all these rubbish you mentioned here has no power, they are as powerless as sands under my shoes, useless moulded gods for naive and ignorant people, I have been to adoro ero with my friend who a guy in South Africa scammed, nothing has happened to the scammer up until today
clockwisereport:
Go and swear with Adoro Ero or Arusi Okija to prove them wrong.

If nothing happens to you within 28 days, we will apologize to you and publish the apology letter in the centre page of ThisDay newspaper.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by danhans(m): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
And you mess Abia State up,you guys are wicked tell us you are crying for senate presidency simple
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by ManOfSon: 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
I don't like Orji Kalu. Period. But whoever transcribed this clip is a dishonest person, especially that underlined portion. There was a qualifier before Kalu said that part and this person erased it to score a point. Shame on that person.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by richie240: 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
"I build nigeria, I employed 13,800 workers, I have 3 factories in Lagos,....."

Igbos and bragging. if u build nigeria bcus u get 3 shops for lagos and employed (an unverified) 14,000 workers, wetin make dangote con talk Biko??
cool
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by ManOfSon: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Did you watch that clip? If not, go and watch it for yourself because whoever transcribed it for y'all here is a very dishonest person.

This soundbite you're running with is taken completely out of context.

And for your information, I don't like Orji Kalu at all!

HitlerWasRight:

See the rubbish this supposed legislator is saying.

You can't account for how you came about money abi ?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out by laprince(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

See the rubbish this supposed legislator is saying.

You can't account for how you came about money abi ?

Hello, I shared this same view. However, when I watched and listened to the video, I realized that, that was not what he said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jaafar Jaafar And Governor Ganduje Pictured Together Before Exposing $5M Bribe / Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun / El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.