Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University (31393 Views)

Gov Sani Reduces School Fees Of All State-owned Tertiary Institutions In Kaduna / Two New Lagos State-Owned Universities Receive NUC Recognition / IBB University Students Shut Down State Assembly, Protest School Fees Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
kingthreat:
Somebody wey be pikin during IBB regime, na him wan rubbish IBB. Chai, power is transient.
make you guys de read small Na. The University is owned by the State but named after IBB
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Incredible128: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
See Ur brain grin grin. See Ur yeye moniker grin grin u even attached a"cool" emoji to your post grin cheesy
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
cool

The name alone IBB should be enough to rebook and revolk it.

CRIMINALS LIKE IBB SHOULD DIE IN PRISON.
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Banter1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lutherblaq:
ehya ahh!!
see handsome man oh chai! he don go follow Buhari do abracadabra now all this handsomeness go waste fo kuje abi na kirikiri prison..

oh Emefiele and buhari don go buy shege.. know na only ememumu go see the shege alone cheesy..

may konji no go kill em wife oh..

hehehe this mean say e belong
to nobody, e belong to everybody
grin
No dey chuk mouth for wetin you know nothing about. If you know the atrocities of the past administration in the state you sef go vex
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Banter1(m): 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
inoki247:
Lol you revoke a state owned institution land is this man on drugs or what...

You wan relocate the school go another area ni or I don't understand....

Revoking Documents of property you're supposed to look after...

Imagine denying the documents of ur own house Abi I no even know the example wey I fit use...

It's just a landed property owned by the school not the institution itself.
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Banter1(m): 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
Macmoni:
Well to me I wish to see Ibb dented he has done more harms than Good to this nation his actually one of the persons that determine who becomes who in this country the dark cabal that controls naija from a unpredictable view
Him and Abdulsalm that goes around to preach peace
Calm down. The school doesn't belong to IBB, it's state owned institution named after him, he has nothing to do with the school
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Lutherblaq: 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Banter1:
No dey chuk mouth for wetin you know nothing about. If you know the atrocities of the past administration in the state you sef go vex

every one knows that
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by rhymesnoni(m): 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
Way4orward:
I don't really understand a state governor revoking a state owned university.

Only in zoo this can happen.

Its another Campus, not the main school Campus
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by ogaontop(m): 12:09am On Jun 11, 2023
Manny21:
Overzealous governor, remember that power is transient. Someone was there yesterday. Ask Emefiele. Tomorrow will always come
Governors wey never celebrate one month in office dey flex muscles! Someone of them never even know their fate for the tribunal!
I am not against correcting what was done wrong but they should take it easy and shouldn't make it vindictive!

1 Like

Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by omoadeleye(m): 12:47am On Jun 11, 2023
Some new governors are witch hunting their predecessors while the president is busy harmonizing the nation
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by ViceGovernor: 1:15am On Jun 11, 2023
yarimo:
Initial gra gra from bago grin grin grin grin
This guy just dey price market him entire family money no fit buy.
I pity am 😂
He go soon understand the meaning of that 7star general them dey call Babangida.
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by ViceGovernor: 1:18am On Jun 11, 2023
Banter1:
Calm down. The school doesn't belong to IBB, it's state owned institution named after him, he has nothing to do with the school
The Uni is named after him for a reason sir....and this new mumu governor will soon understand..all those generals don't like their names being dragged anyhow.
As far as his name is on that university he would wade into the matter soon
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by adams123: 1:20am On Jun 11, 2023
ItooWorWor:

Man wan shw sey he gt mind

IBB of all people. grin

Is IBB not a human being?
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by bobofellaini(m): 5:01am On Jun 11, 2023
inoki247:

Imagine denying the documents of ur own house Abi I no even know the example wey I fit use...

Suleja campus is a mini Campus of state owned Ibb university. Not even yet operational. The main Campus is in Lapai along Bida Rd.
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Badgers14: 5:06am On Jun 11, 2023
christejames:
I hope he is not planning to move the school to his community using some flimsy excuses...

I don't trust our politicians.

If he wanted a school to his community.. he could have moved a faculty there or created a new faculty if they don't have one.. like Law or medicine or pharmacy etc
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by schoolboymatt(m): 5:07am On Jun 11, 2023
ItooWorWor:

Man wan shw sey he gt mind

IBB of all people. grin

dem no dey whine IBB.

thidls guy 4 years go just waste throway

1 Like

Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by egunna(m): 6:33am On Jun 11, 2023
Plutoman:

Na state university now, just named after IBB
the main site sef is at lapai,that is the main campus where most activities take place. This one that is being talked about is a satellite campus that is even not-operational the last time I saw it.it is a massive land thatis fenced along the road.so it's not the main university that is being revoked.
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by wasuka14(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2023
Which wahala, nah everyone go be woke like u? You never witness where young lion dethrone mercilessly old and very weak lion in the forest before tactically without much struggle. We can't have 1 champion forever. Law will always take it cause one day.

Nah so e go happen for all those enjoying or stealing government properties today. Governor Abdulrasak of kwara state revoked government land from saraki family in ilorin nothing happen.

All these big generals stealing because they are powerful today, will collect wotowoto one day during their live time or after them. Watch.

Poisonousman:
This man done enter wahala.. him revoke ibb university land... Ba yawa.. you go see
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Caseless: 7:46am On Jun 11, 2023
inoki247:

It's an extension or another campus being mooted. The main campus is at Lapai.
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by wasuka14(m): 7:46am On Jun 11, 2023
Who ask u to salaye here. Take ministry of land to court nah if nah your papa land

bobofellaini:
Suleja campus is a mini Campus of state owned Ibb university. Not even yet operational. The main Campus is in Lapai along Bida Rd.
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Draggun(m): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2023
Good development. The IBB satellite campus in Suleja has been rotting away for years now. Nothing is happening there.

PS: incase you don't know, the school is owned by the state government, it was named after IBB by ex governor Kure.
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Draggun(m): 8:38am On Jun 11, 2023
Poisonousman:
This man done enter wahala.. him revoke ibb university land... Ba yawa.. you go see

Oga na state government get the school. IBB own school na El-Amin University, Minna.
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Draggun(m): 8:41am On Jun 11, 2023
ViceGovernor:

This guy just dey price market him entire family money no fit buy.
I pity am 😂
He go soon understand the meaning of that 7star general them dey call Babangida.

Wetin IBB go do for state owned university? I passed by that satellite campus in Suleja 2 months ago and what I saw was a deserted building. Nothing much dey happen there bros. The main Campus of the school is in Lapai, along Suleja-Minna Road.
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Banter1(m): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
ViceGovernor:

The Uni is named after him for a reason sir....and this new mumu governor will soon understand..all those generals don't like their names being dragged anyhow.
As far as his name is on that university he would wade into the matter soon
Abeg make we hear word. Em don revoke am make una come beat am. The said land is in kontagora and suleja in different LG from where the school is situated. Una just dey yarn anyhow......we the indigines like am
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by obama99: 12:34am On Jun 12, 2023
So he will destroy the buildings on it or what the hell is this dude thinking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu / Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition / LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.