Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University (31394 Views)

Gov Sani Reduces School Fees Of All State-owned Tertiary Institutions In Kaduna / Two New Lagos State-Owned Universities Receive NUC Recognition / IBB University Students Shut Down State Assembly, Protest School Fees Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by FrankAkowe: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
How reasonable, sensible or tenable is that?
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Way4orward: 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
I don't really understand a state governor revoking a state owned university.

Only in zoo this can happen.
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by onuman: 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
cool

The name alone IBB should be enough to rebook and revolk it.

CRIMINALS LIKE IBB SHOULD DIE IN PRISON.

But IBB is an old man waiting at the departure lounge.
Why visit him with vendetta now? Kano state is making the same mistakes in demolishing the projects of former governor, like in Imo state. No good for Nigeria.
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by ginggerxy: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
ItooWorWor:

Man wan shw sey he gt mind

IBB of all people. grin
It's a state owned University. It's name after IBB
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by ItooWorWor(m): 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
yarimo:
the university is owned by the state government. It was just name after IBB by the former governor kure

Ok thanks
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by ItooWorWor(m): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
ginggerxy:
It's a state owned University. It's name after IBB
Noted
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by onuman: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
chokekachy:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/niger-govt-revokes-c-of-o-of-ibb-university-others/2z1cs3b?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social+&utm_campaign=pulsenigeria247_profile

One governor of a state in the SW region described Imo state as the demolish headquarters of Nigeria; as successive governors of Imo state engaged in demolishing or rubbishing the development projects of their predecessors.
How come northern governors join the frenzy of rubbish the development projects of their predecessors? No good.
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by TheSuperX(m): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
Whatever
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by GreyLaw(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
cool

The name alone IBB should be enough to rebook and revolk it.

CRIMINALS LIKE IBB SHOULD DIE IN PRISON.

And you voted Tinubu! Oh the irony! Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by BABANGBALI: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
Yinmu! Initial gla gla
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Jayhome24: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
This man in picture pls go and check your kidney the swollen flesh under your eyes is most cases a symptom.

Allow IBB to enjoy his old age biko Mr Bago.
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Lanshile(m): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Florence936:
Please don't be angry with me for posting this here i am in need of a help i just gave a birth but it was so unfortunate we lost the dad of my kid and since then we have been going through a lots of sufferness and with no any helpings hand, please try to help us and may almighty God in his powers shall never take away all what you have and you are seeing in your life that is always making you to feel proud and be excited in this life amen, pls even if it's for us to eat my acct is, Access b,.ank 16 77 15, 17 61 janet, jacob.
All of u will just formulate a lie and post just to get sympathy from people
That was how one of u guys posted that the mum want to do surgery,entered into his dm to ascertain if he is saying the truth and help the mum I later realised it's all a lie
You guys are causing problems for those who really need help

3 Likes

Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by onuman: 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Poisonousman:
This man done enter wahala.. him revoke ibb university land... Ba yawa.. you go see

...and no consideration for the students of the university?

Most unpopular decision which must boomerang to the new governor. It's a question of time. Nothing lasts forever. IBB and Buhari are like gods for most of Arewa people.
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by victorazy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
Niger state governors and okpolo eyes are like 5&6
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Raph82(m): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
Na nomadic education d governor get? Dis one weak me o.
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
The North just wasting money, all this revocation with the plenty of lands undeveloped in Niger State .
Assuming my Senior Brother Muha would take my advice and run for office, things would change for good . I don't know where he is taking his sterling education to, if he can't use it and make some changes in Niger State.
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Blitzerz: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Enemies of western education
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Maryam1234(f): 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
Poisonousman:
This man done enter wahala.. him revoke ibb university land... Ba yawa.. you go see
The said land is undeveloped o
Why amassing property as if Niger State belongs to only him, today he's incapacitated.
Bago won't see anything,he came prepared.
A new Niger is possible with Bago.
Come over and see the few changes that's if you're not here already grin
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by saintol(m): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
State Governor revoked State University C of O! Ok... You sure say this no be effect of Igbo. I think there is more to this story.
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Maryam1234(f): 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
The said University Land is in Suleja not Lapai that host (The University)
The said property is in shambles,of what use is amassing property you can't develop.
Nice move The people governor
Thanks for sanitizing and decongesting Maddallah specifically (Thursdays)
Godiya Muke angry

Nigerians should stop taking paracetamol on top our headache, Nigerlites are happy.
A new and prosperous Niger is what we voted for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Onuoha1234(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ridiculous, Governance tomfoolery.What has befall Nigeria.?
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by fabolouz1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Land use act should be outlawed.
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by NairaMaster1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
inoki247:
Lol you revoke a state owned institution land is this man on drugs or what...

You wan relocate the school go another area ni or I don't understand....

Revoking Documents of property you're supposed to look after...

Imagine denying the documents of ur own house Abi I no even know the example wey I fit use...

Most of them are dull and mad. It's possible he's not even aware that the university belongs to the state. Maybe his mind is on the nomenclature.
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Incrediblekutty(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lutherblaq:
ehya ahh!!
see handsome man oh chai! he don go follow Buhari do abracadabra now all this handsomeness go waste fo kuje abi na kirikiri prison..

oh Emefiele and buhari don go buy shege.. know na only ememumu go see the shege alone cheesy..

may konji no go kill em wife oh..

Wetin this one dey talk now 🤣

hehehe this mean say e belong
to nobody, e belong to everybody
grin
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Emu4life(m): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Maryam1234:
The said University Land is in Suleja not Lapai that host (The University)
The said property is in shambles,of what use is amassing property you can't develop.
Nice move The people governor
Thanks for sanitizing and decongesting Maddallah specifically (Thursdays)
Godiya Muke angry

Nigerians should stop taking paracetamol on top our headache, Nigerlites are happy.
A new and prosperous Niger is what we voted for.
4 years is still far, don't be ecstatic. Niger state isn't always lucky with Governors. Hopefully, Bago is different.

1 Like

Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by jidxin(m): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
ItooWorWor:

Man wan shw sey he gt mind

IBB of all people. grin
its a state owned university not by IBB

1 Like

Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by jidxin(m): 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Poisonousman:
its state owned not owned by IBB
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by CoolAmbience(m): 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
Manny21:
Overzealous governor, remember that power is transient. Someone was there yesterday. Ask Emefiele. Tomorrow will always come

Wetin this one dey talk?

You no read say na state owned University?
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by Hpesoj: 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
yarimo:
the university is owned by the state government. It was just name after IBB by the former governor kure

It's not even the main campus at Lapai.
Re: Niger Gov, Bago Revokes C Of O Of State-owned IBB University by kingthreat(m): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Somebody wey be pikin during IBB regime, na him wan rubbish IBB. Chai, power is transient.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam / What An APC Supporter Said About Daniel Bwala's Visit To Tinubu / Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.