Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Bill Mandating Teaching Against SGBV In Schools A Plus For Female Folks — OCI NG - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bill Mandating Teaching Against SGBV In Schools A Plus For Female Folks — OCI NG (20758 Views)

OCI Foundation's Bill On Anti-Breast, Anti-Cervical Cancer Passes Second Reading / OCI Foundation Unveils AlexReports As PR Strategist (Photos) / Minister Commissions Digital Cervical Cancer Screening Centre Donated By OCI Fou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Mandating Teaching Against SGBV In Schools A Plus For Female Folks — OCI NG by Tonytonex(m): 6:25am On Jun 11, 2023
dailybuzzng:
More
hope the teachers won't do practical with the students?

NB. What kind of floor is that?
The green floor?
Re: Bill Mandating Teaching Against SGBV In Schools A Plus For Female Folks — OCI NG by BloomingDale(f): 7:12am On Jun 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Bill Mandating Teaching Against SGBV In Schools A Plus For Female Folks — OCI NG by detectivejones: 7:24am On Jun 11, 2023
Nice. But the worrisom thing about this Bill is it will concerntrate more violence against the female
Re: Bill Mandating Teaching Against SGBV In Schools A Plus For Female Folks — OCI NG by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:34am On Jun 11, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
Boys, don't rape girls.

Girls, learn to dress modestly so you don't seduce the boys.

Class dismissed grin

When you justify evil, it shows you are one of them. Remember to do the crime and do the time. So all the men who rape babies and their daughters, they seduce them with their skimpy dresses abi? Stop taking weeds and doing drugs so that you can think clearly.
Re: Bill Mandating Teaching Against SGBV In Schools A Plus For Female Folks — OCI NG by SugarGirl44(f): 9:03am On Jun 11, 2023
When are they going to pass a bill to stop school kids from wearing suit and tie in our temperate weather?
The whites they’re copying wear it because of their cold weather, not just for fashion.
Once it’s summer, the school kids wear only shirts and take off the jackets, the girls even wear skirts that are so short you can be their pants.

But clownish africans make children wear ties all year round.
Bloody slaves who copy everything the white man does blindly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Mandating Teaching Against SGBV In Schools A Plus For Female Folks — OCI NG by EtinosaDLaw(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
loliapoopy2013:

When you justify evil, it shows you are one of them. Remember to do the crime and do the time. So all the men who rape babies and their daughters, they seduce them with their skimpy dresses abi? Stop taking weeds and doing drugs so that you can think clearly.

I never even remotely said anything like that. What I meant is written there crystal clear: girls should stop dressing half naked, or is indecent dressing not a crime? Is it not also sexual harassment when someone exposes themself to you?

I'm not the reason you're incapable of critical thinking.
Re: Bill Mandating Teaching Against SGBV In Schools A Plus For Female Folks — OCI NG by loliapoopy2013(f): 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

I never even remotely said anything like that. What I meant is written there crystal clear: girls should stop dressing half naked, or is indecent dressing, not a crime? Is it not also sexual harassment when someone exposes themself to you?

I'm not the reason you're incapable of critical thinking.

Your comments say all about you. So because a beautiful car is parked on the roadside, after admiring it, you decide to use a spare key to drive it off. When caught, what do you think they will do to you? You will be treated as a criminal. Because a girl decides to dress provocatively, after admiring or cursing her, you decide to rape her, bros, they will reward you like a criminal. Even if girls wear jalabia, a rapist will still rape them and blame it on the devil.
Re: Bill Mandating Teaching Against SGBV In Schools A Plus For Female Folks — OCI NG by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2023
loliapoopy2013:

Your comments say all about you. So because a beautiful car is parked on the roadside, after admiring it, you decide to use a spare key to drive it off. When caught, what do you think they will do to you? You will be treated as a criminal. Because a girl decides to dress provocatively, after admiring or cursing her, you decide to rape her, bros, they will reward you like a criminal. Even if girls wear jalabia, a rapist will still rape them and blame it on the devil.

Is it that you find it difficult to read and understand or that you just have comprehension problems? What I said about ladies and the way they dress, I didn't give that as a reason why men rape women; It was an independent point on its own. Why is that so hard for you to understand??
Re: Bill Mandating Teaching Against SGBV In Schools A Plus For Female Folks — OCI NG by loliapoopy2013(f): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2023
[quote author=EtinosaDLaw post=123738895]

Is it that you find it difficult to read and understand or that you just have comprehension problems? What I said about ladies and the way they dress, I didn't give that as a reason why men rape women; It was an independent point on its own. Why is that so hard for you to understand??[/quote

Because I chose no to understand you.
Re: Bill Mandating Teaching Against SGBV In Schools A Plus For Female Folks — OCI NG by EtinosaDLaw(m): 11:54am On Jun 12, 2023
loliapoopy2013:
Because I chose no to understand you.

Well that's your problem, not mine.
Re: Bill Mandating Teaching Against SGBV In Schools A Plus For Female Folks — OCI NG by loliapoopy2013(f): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

Well that's your problem, not mine.

And you keep responding, just as am going to ignore you now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Wrong Things Nigerians Say About Acnes And Pimples / Henry Uche Ukah, A Nigerian Pharmacist, Interviewed By Russian TV Station / As & As Genotype Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.