Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy (42531 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by transient123(m): 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
madridguy:
The man should first take the children for DNA first.

How will someone who couldn't feed his family get money for DNA.....albeit, the story isn't detailed sef
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by eyinjuege: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
[quote author=immortalmortal post=123719280]Very funny... Instead of going to get a job and providing for herself and her kids and leaving the man who isn't providing for her, she's going to have sugar daddy make the man wife no sha catch am. If you check well, the man maybe hustling hard to provide for his wife and kids but the woman is expecting more. If I'm the man, I'll trace the sugar daddy's wife and be bleeping her. [quote]

What will he be bringing to the table for her?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by sacajawea: 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
madridguy:
You are Phool! Sick unstable Doodle head!
Disgusting irritant, always saying rubbish on the internet

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Lumig: 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
The life of the man is in danger

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Dancebreaker: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
Emaprince:
I'm yet to see a woman here who have condemned the woman for trying to ruin another woman's marriage.

None of you would accept it if your hubby is the sugar daddy. Cos you can't tell me the man doesn't have his own family as well.
How can they condemn what they can relate to? sad sad

We men are still too naïve. Men believe their lovely wife is way above cheating because she is religious and all that.
Look many are being knacked by mechanic, security guard, family driver, etc.

In 9ja, only a very tiny percentage of women marry a man they love. It's mostly about not becoming evening newspaper, marrying a guy who is ready, a guy who can provide economically, how to escape poverty, pressure from parents to marry, etc. Love ain't got nothing to do with it.

Since most are not in love with their hubby, their heart is vacant. Fear of being caught cheating is the only restraining factor for women.

If they can cover their tracks well, which they often do far better than men, nothing stops most of them.

There are more men in love with their wives than the reverse. After all the guy sought her out from among many other women and proposed. Even if you discount for mere infatuation or beauty of the woman as motivating factor, more men will still have proposed out of true feelings.

Whereas, over 95% of our women cannot seek out the man they truly want to marry.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Honestfrend: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

In as much as I dont support what she is doing, I can't judge her because the story said that her husband doesn't provide for them but rocks out, they go hungry some days but am sure he eats while his family goes hungry

So she has no option left but to have a sugar daddy who cares for them and provide for them to feed

Well if the husband can't stand it, let him find his way out of the relationship

Hunger is not something to play with

A man who doesn't do his work, another man will do it for him

God forbid if your man was late; ashawo will be your only source of income,?

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by MilitantAtheist: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
Newborn27:

This your generalization is alarming.

Your mentality about women depends on the circle of women around you and in your life .... moreso you never took your time to read all the comments above.

I'm a living proof of being faithful despite the hurdles of life....I decided not to be cheating not because of being tagged holier than thou...but because it's against my personal ethics...what if I'm created as a male....won't I provide for my home?

I pay my bills by myself....my house rent..my school fees...my kids school fees...daily upkeep and feeding all alone... it's been years I'm doing it faithfully and diligently....one thing I've learnt so far is.....the kid's happiness always serves as a source of provisions and multiply the little income I earn.

Despite all this.... your glorified gender never appreciated it yet...he left us all for his selfish interests.....life moves on irrespective of his presence.

So shun your generalization.. please.
I didn't generalize. There must surely be the exceptional great women like you, all can't be scumbags. However don't insult the women in my life, my mom is a great business woman well known for her business despite my dad's wealth and Noble personality he acknowledged my mom as his back bone. For my female siblings, they're both doing well and married and both working because they're well raised, for the women I've dated I've met many of the cheap ones but I've also been lucky to date a beautiful, good heart, caring disciplined, loyal, loving working class lady but I lost the relationship with her because of my pompous behavior and little arrogance, tried getting her back to no avail. So from my experience I can't generalize promiscuity in women, I didn't generalize. You also shouldn't insult women in my life for no reason. I pray God grant you more strength, grace and wisdom to carry on with your children and may you reap the gains of work.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Emdebby2: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
The husband not taking up his responsibilities is bad. The wife cheating to just to make ends meet is adultery. She should find a legal way to cater for the family.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by juman(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
madridguy:

A lazy ass man that cannot feed his family, how will he get money to do DNA?

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Honestfrend: 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

You have quickly condemned her for going extra miles to feed a foolish man's children while he is still alive

Why not crucify him for starving his family yet rock his world to the detriment of his family

What makes you different from him

Keep kwayet must your become a prostitute to become a provider?

What will then happen wen the man dies?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Thomasankara(m): 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
[/color]so it's now a competition on who cheats better[color=#770077]
Ishilove:

Is there any reason to justify a man cheating in marriage?
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Thomasankara(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
[/color]this response touch me[color=#770077]
Emmanuel909090:
When you see an unproductive woman avoid her in every means necessary, so if the man was late ashawo is her only source of income,?

I really don't know how we got here, failed society.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Thomasankara(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
[/color] should everything go south and d husband dies,such most creative idea that could come to her head will be prostitution or marriage[color=#770077]
advanceDNA:

Are u women allergic to making ur own money? Any small thing.. will say you have no choice but to cheat, go into prostitution etc.

.the way out almost always involve spreading legs for men(tagging it no choice)
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by cococandy(f): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ballotelle:
What if the husband dies, is this what she would do ?

Honestfrend:

Keep kwayet must your become a prostitute to become a provider?

What will then happen wen the man dies?
Honestfrend:

God forbid if your man was late; ashawo will be your only source of income,?

So why should she live like a widow when he’s alive?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by maasoap(m): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
pocohantas:
Instead of killing the kind sugar daddy, he should divorce his wife and continue with his life. You can be a terrible husband, but do not be a terrible father. Most women wouldn't forgive you for the latter. No matter how irresponsible you want to be as a man, have a soft spot for your kids.

Painfully they spend outside on small small girls, but stress life out of the wife at home.

I thought you were gonna say that he should kill himself instead. This is unlike you grin grin grin
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by AngelicBeing: 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
My advice to you, Mr. Third-party is that you mind your own business and leave them to sort themselves out as they will. According to your story, the man himself has/had himself his own handwork outside of his marriage, so wetin you wan judge? The woman did what she did and fed her family, probably her husband as well, so wetin you wan talk? undecided
Hian, shocked
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by freshkpomo(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ishilove:

Is there any reason to justify a man cheating in marriage?

Na question them ask you be that? I be think say you too follow get sense, it's obvious age does not give sense because I have known you for long on this platform. Firstly that was not the question and it is not a gender contest and secondly it is women who becomes baby mamas and suffer more in divorce even in the so-called western world where everything favours them, they still run online to look for men who end up scamming them, so ishimumu have sense!!!

Even if them ban me, I knkw I don give you sense to stop dey misyarn at your age.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by eyinjuege: 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samcent:

Guy the matter tire me...

The husband has failed in his responsibility, the only option left for the woman is to start sleeping with another woman's husband so as to survive.

And nobody seems to be concerned about the wife and children of the sugar daddy; whom as far as I am concerned are the real victims here.

...make we just dey play...

You don't know anything about the sugar daddy, so it will be hard to say much about his family or feel sorry for the 'family'
He may have a wife or be widowed, divorced or just a chronic bachelor who loves other men's wives for knacks or whatever
We simply don't have that information.
He may be 70 years old, widowed with grown up kids or he could be a man in his 40s with kids and a wife.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Newborn27(f): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
MilitantAtheist:
I didn't generalize. There must surely be the exceptional great women like you, all can't be scumbags. However don't insult the women in my life, my mom is a great business woman well known for her business despite my dad's wealth and Noble personality he acknowledged my mom as his back bone. For my female siblings, they're both doing well and married and both working because they're well raised, for the women I've dated I've met many of the cheap ones but I've also been lucky to date a beautiful, good heart, caring disciplined, loyal, loving working class lady but I lost the relationship with her because of my pompous behavior and little arrogance, tried getting her back to no avail. So from my experience I can't generalize promiscuity in women, I didn't generalize. You also shouldn't insult women in my life for no reason. I pray God grant you more strength, grace and wisdom to carry on with your children and may you reap the gains of work.

God forbid!

I never insulted your mom and siblings and would never do such cause I be believe in paying people with the same coin I'd be glad to receive.

I mentioned the circle of women you keep based on your generalization....but since you insisted on not generalizing...I withdraw my statement

Humanly speaking...it's not easy for mother's to watch their kids go hungry....but as awful as our economy is...there are menial jobs that can fetch one a daily bread....the key is not living beyond one's means....don't run rat races...don't keep friends that would intimidate you into doing the wrong thing and above all ....value your body and existence....you are what you attract.....if men offer you sex before helping you...it means they've evaluated your worth.... not everybody can be molested.

Make I drop mike...#smiles
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by stevups(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
Emmanuel909090:
When you see an unproductive woman avoid her in every means necessary, so if the man was late ashawo is her only source of income,?

I really don't know how we got here, failed society.

💯

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Emaprince: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dancebreaker:

How can they condemn what they can relate to? sad sad

We men are still too naïve. Men believe their lovely wife is way above cheating because she is religious and all that.
Look many are being knacked by mechanic, security guard, family driver, etc.

In 9ja, only a very tiny percentage of women marry a man they love. It's mostly about not becoming evening newspaper, marrying a guy who is ready, a guy who can provide economically, how to escape poverty, pressure from parents to marry, etc. Love ain't got nothing to do with it.

Since most are not in love with their hubby, their heart is vacant. Fear of being caught cheating is the only restraining factor for women.

If they can cover their tracks well, which they often do far better than men, nothing stops most of them.

There are more men in love with their wives than the reverse. After all the guy sought her out from among many other women and proposed. Even if you discount for mere infatuation or beauty of the woman as motivating factor, more men will still have proposed out of true feelings.

Whereas, over 95% of our women cannot seek out the man they truly want to marry.
You are right...and our men are too naive and believe in their wives. Lol.

However, if you follow my post history, you will see that I ha e always preached against falling in love in this part of the world. Our women doesn't love any man. They are just pretenders. Our men tend to believe that once a woman marries, she will stop sleeping around. They trust their wives so much which is why most of them get heart attack when reality hits them.

My only surprise in this thread is the fact that they came out openly to support a married woman doing transactional sex.

I have always known that women in Niaja are mostly closet runs girls. Including most of the working class ones. They run suger daddy paroles to augment their earnings. This is why in a workplace, females will be shinning and using the latest gadgets, while their male counterparts are managing their salary. Look at banks for example. See the ladies living lives that their salaries can't afford. Look at the movie industry etc etc.

To think that they carry it into their marriage and come out openly to support it have sealed it for me.

I have always said it here that, it is only a man that wants to be doomed will trust any woman or Fall in love in this country.

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by isabi2lof: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Emaprince:
We aren't crying. We are just surprised that you women are coming out openly to support a married woman doing hook up. This is an innate character which most of you have denied. But here the truth is laid bare.

Lot of you are closet hook up girls who won't waste no time to delve into hook up if things goes south.

Tomorrow, you will claim you are equal to men. But work, you say na hook up...because you think it is paining men. Lol

It's not as if we're supporting infedility or hook up things , you guys don't appreciate a good lady or a good wife ,you prefer spending heavily on hook up girls , where by making the those girls to throw insults at their wife faces .

The bottom line is that , you men can't take half of what you dish out to we women.

You guys make it look as if there's no gain being a virtuous woman in this world again.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Thomasankara(m): 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
[/color]the only moment I might be humanly apologetic to cheating is when a partner denies the other the consummation of marriage[color=#770077]
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Thomasankara(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
[/color] continue being virtuous if u are[color=#770077]
isabi2lof:

It's not as if we're supporting infedility or hook up things , you guys don't appreciate a good lady or a good wife ,you prefer spending heavily on hook up girls , where by making the those girls to throw insults at their wife faces .

The bottom line is that , you men can't take half of what you dish out to we women.

You guys make it look as if there's no gain being a virtuous woman in this world again.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Genesiis(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
All these cooked up nairaland stories
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by ooong: 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
I believe that in a marriage, both parties must understand and support each other. Because your partner is the most important person in your life, higher than your children, higher than your parents. Because the relationship between husband and wife is good, the family will be good, so that children and parents will be taken good care of by your husband and wife.

Any unilateral bad behavior is undesirable, it will only make the relationship worse and worse, the family is more and more contradictory, and the two sides are more and more painful.

If irreconcilable differences are found, it is recommended to separate as soon as possible. Otherwise the pain will always be there.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by juman(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dont stay idle doing nothing.
Go out and find something to do.

If you die because of a woman, thousands of other women would walk over your grave.
If he kill the sugar daddy, he would destroy his life because he would end up in jail.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
That's the job of the males and females in your family, you are referring to your family. A wife like the one in this write-up is exactly what majority of you men deserve. Cheating cursed demons'.
MrFly:
i'm refering to a professional in hook-up and sugar daddyism like u.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by juman(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Genesiis:
All these cooked up nairaland stories

This is common story in our land.
Thousands of such stories.
Look around you, you will find such.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Robchuks77(m): 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

In as much as I dont support what she is doing, I can't judge her because the story said that her husband doesn't provide for them but rocks out, they go hungry some days but am sure he eats while his family goes hungry

So she has no option left but to have a sugar daddy who cares for them and provide for them to feed

Well if the husband can't stand it, let him find his way out of the relationship

Hunger is not something to play with

A man who doesn't do his work, another man will do it for him
U see how u dey sōund like broda solo..
So the only means to escape the hardship is selling her body... Sorry for una

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Lumig: 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Chinny024:

What about your gender that's as stupid as dirty handkerchief who brought kids he knows vividly there's no source of support to train the kids..
Face ur gender and leave her alone...
Whataboutism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? / Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS / What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.