Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy (42530 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Robchuks77(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
The husband should be happy that another man is helping him to do his job. The wife should gather enough evidence and then get her husband arrested for threat to life. The wife and sugar sugar daddy should keep safe.
1GIG brain don talk.. Na ur thinking dem see, write constitution
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by sylve11: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

Shior.... sugar daddy crew...

Lol grin cool
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Robchuks77(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
sacajawea:

You are Phool! Sick unstable Doodle head!
Disgusting irritant, always saying rubbish on the internet
U need your brain checked
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by finallybusy: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
Why should the story concern you? All these fake write-ups, sef.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Obesity(m): 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
End the marriage before going out with sugar daddy . Dazol
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by FireUpNow(m): 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ashawo who get married na holiday she dey? No justification for cheating. File for divorce and get divorced before doing sugar daddy. Ashawo go be ashawo
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by CSTRR: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
I had the opportunity to fuckkk a very pretty married woman for as little as 20k.

She gave it to me on a platter, but the fear of God and the fear of repercussions stopped me from yielding to that great temptations.

How some people are so brave to quickly dip their wick inside people's wives is a wonder.

I can never be that brave.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by bfeather1: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
What advise again? When would the man accept to the wife that he has been irresponsible?
When would he apologise to the wife and promise her that he would work on it?
When would he beg the wife to end the relationship after she accepts his apologies.

Nothing as useless as a man who doesn't care about his family or refused to take care of his responsibilities. Who did he leave them for?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Obainomilano: 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
Divorce the man .go after the sugar daddy and help Ur kids if the man allow U near any one of them ...
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by MrFly(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
That's the job of the males and females in your family, you are referring to your family. A wife like the one in this write-up is exactly what majority of you men deserve. Cheating cursed demons'.
from ur name favy, ur favourite meal is semen and ur fulltime job is prostitution. At such a tender age u have made abortion a hobby. Well i wont blame u since u are taking after ur mother & u must complete what she started. A daughter without a known father. Heard u were tossed around as an infant and none of d men that had a canal knowledge of ur mum's drooling opiotus agreed to ur paternity hence u are bearing ur maternal grandfathers middle and last name. Bastard

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by iyke2frankeze: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
Would she have sat down and die of hunger with her children?
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by somtochukwu161: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kill a sugar daddy nd become a sugar inmate
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by CSTRR: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
I had the opportunity to fuckkk a very pretty married woman for as little as 20k.

She gave it to me on a platter, but the fear of God and the fear of repercussions stopped me from yielding to that great temptations.

How some people are so brave to quickly dip their wick inside people's wives is a wonder.

Dem no dey fear at all.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Padipadi(m): 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
madridguy:
The man should first take the children for DNA first.
He doesn't need to do DNA cos a man that doesn't provide for his home and is not making efforts to be up and doing has lost the kids for that purpose and period.
The sugar daddy that's taking care of his family deserve not just servicing to the wife but claim emotional ownership of the kids.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by CSTRR: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
iyke2frankeze:
Would she have sat down and die of hunger with her children?
That Is what a lot of men don't know.

Every woman has a breaking point.
Every woman on earth.

No woman will watch her children starve.

Privileged husbands should just be grateful that God is providing for them.

Else, that loving wife of theirs that they believe can never cheat will go outside and spread her legs 180Β° for another man when the suffering becomes unbearable.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Collins4u1(m): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
useless husband and wife.

they should not be married and be frequenting clubs every Friday as it's obvious none of them is ready for marriage.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by hairyman(m): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
When I read stories like this, I laugh. The writer obviously has little experience with how the world works.

An affair with a married woman is nearly invariably recreational.

There is hardly a man who will pay a married woman's bills.

If she is a single mother and he intends to marry her, that is possible though uncommon. But a married woman? Funny.

The woman will have to seriously prostitute to be able to pay her bills from affairs.

Even sweet 16s runs girls in the uni have to work hard with several men to meet up.

Young ladies on this thread will be better advised to find something doing and be willing to take financial responsibility if this sort of situation arises.
If however you believe and wish to depend on the possibility that you will find a man who will take care of your bills along with a child or two....well the joke is on you

Dainy1:
This dude was missbehaving and not providing for his family, accordingly to the wife, some days, they goes hungry why the guy spend time outside not minding what's happening at home to the kids. So, instead of sourcing a means to survive, the woman decided to have a sugar daddy who is now providing for her and her kids.
The man is heartbroken and threatening to kill the sugar daddy.

Is there any reason to justify a woman cheating in marriage?
Is the sugar daddy the main target here?
What will you advise in this situation?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by mmsen: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
You people thought hypergamy was a myth? lipsrsealed
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by fof1: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dainy1:
This dude was missbehaving and not providing for his family, accordingly to the wife, some days, they goes hungry why the guy spend time outside not minding what's happening at home to the kids. So, instead of sourcing a means to survive, the woman decided to have a sugar daddy who is now providing for her and her kids.

The Man in Question is very Stupid to have Abandoned his Family to date. He brought the Family into this Problem...so should first of Retrace his Foolish Steps before attending to the Wife's Wild Goose Chase,Pls. He should be very Grateful to the #AllegedSugarDaddy for sustaining his Poverty Stricken Family and Empower his Wife from Flirting. Foolish Men Abounds everywhere CHASING VANITY & WANTONNESS
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Joey4321: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

In as much as I dont support what she is doing, I can't judge her because the story said that her husband doesn't provide for them but rocks out, they go hungry some days but am sure he eats while his family goes hungry

So she has no option left but to have a sugar daddy who cares for them and provide for them to feed

Well if the husband can't stand it, let him find his way out of the relationship

Hunger is not something to play with

A man who doesn't do his work, another man will do it for him

No where in the story did it mention the lady was paralyzed or armless to make something of and for herself and children.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by jaxxy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dainy1:

he refused to provide of his wife and family and the wife doesn't have a job or means to survive and got a sugar daddy. To me the sugar daddy has done nothing wrong, he's even doing the man a favour by taking care of his wife and kids.

it is the man's wife that was useless like him to not get a decent work bt resulted to the lazy means of sleeping around that I blame here. He should take his frustrations on here or send her packing if he can handle her cheating.

The sugar daddy may even send his children to school for him. He should be grateful or better yet be a man and go get a job. undecided
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by ghiloman28(m): 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
Join chop the sugar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by frozen70(f): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
Joey4321:

No where in the story did it mention the lady was paralyzed or armless to make something of and for herself and children.

I agree with you, is there a place it was mentioned that the man was disabled

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by MilitantAtheist: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
Newborn27:

God forbid!

I never insulted your mom and siblings and would never do such cause I be believe in paying people with the same coin I'd be glad to receive.

I mentioned the circle of women you keep based on your generalization....but since you insisted on not generalizing...I withdraw my statement

Humanly speaking...it's not easy for mother's to watch their kids go hungry....but as awful as our economy is...there are menial jobs that can fetch one a daily bread....the key is not living beyond one's means....don't run rat races...don't keep friends that would intimidate you into doing the wrong thing and above all ....value your body and existence....you are what you attract.....if men offer you sex before helping you...it means they've evaluated your worth.... not everybody can be molested.

Make I drop mike...#smiles
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by 24SEVEN: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dainy1:
This dude was missbehaving and not providing for his family, according to the wife, some days, they goes hungry why the guy spend time outside not minding what's happening at home to the kids. So, instead of sourcing a means to survive, the woman decided to have a sugar daddy who is now providing for her and her kids.

According to the wife oh. If I can hear the husbands own story, then I can know what to say.

And, its time we monetize advice on this forum. Because advising falls under the services sector of the economy. If Lawyers can be paid for legal advice, I shud also be paid for marital advice. grin grin
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by justi40(m): 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hope the sugar daddy gives the wife money to bring home, cause the husband should feel the impact of her sugar daddy, let see his reason for threatening to kill
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Ebubu2: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ishilove:

Is there any reason to justify a man cheating in marriage?
so if he cheats you cheat back? What differentiates you from him? Two ashawos marrying eachother.

What happened to divorcing him if he’s cheating, or hustling for means to feed your family other than spreading your legs? Or reporting him to who he fears pass? Or divorcing him?

Two ashawos marrying themselves. And an ashawo ishilove hailing her

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by AMDAP: 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Infidelity is infidelity no matter what caused it, and it can not be justified in any sane society. If she is not okay with the man's maltreatment she can file a divorce.
As for the man, threatning to kill another person shows the level of his irresponsibility, i think the woman's life is not save in the hand of this kind of man. I really pity the children, what legacy will these two leave for them?
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by JOemmy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
This is what scares me the most about marriage u can marry a woman when u are financially stable but can still go broke later and ur wife might choose to behave like this.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by VULCAN(m): 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
You must be a very lazy person both physically and mentally.

So if many years back your father was in a terrible accident and couldn't walk or do anything for himself for 2 yrs, you would encourage your mother to go fork outside to take care of you and your siblings?

That you don't know any virtuous women who are bearing the burden of their families with their husband shirking or being unable to be the breadwinner tells us a lot about the kind of people you are surrounded by.

Let's even remove the man from the equation totally: So as a single mother with 2 kids the first source of income should be a man.

So you are saying God made error in giving women brains

And you useless Nigerian feminists will open your teeth and be talking rubbish. Fake African feminists whose first and only plan is to have a man bankrolling them while proclaiming to the world that they are independent.

At least the Feminists in the West buy their own car, house and Love Machine with their salary

frozen70:

In as much as I dont support what she is doing, I can't judge her because the story said that her husband doesn't provide for them but rocks out, they go hungry some days but am sure he eats while his family goes hungry

So she has no option left but to have a sugar daddy who cares for them and provide for them to feed

Well if the husband can't stand it, let him find his way out of the relationship

Hunger is not something to play with

A man who doesn't do his work, another man will do it for him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? / Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS / What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.