Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,777 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Are You Tired Of Loosing Your Money Online. Start A New Beginning Now . - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Tired Of Loosing Your Money Online. Start A New Beginning Now . (177 Views)

Help Me I Am Loosing Hope / I'm On The Verge Of Loosing A Federal Job Because I Wrote Waec And Fslc Sameyear / Am Tired Of Keeping Quiet. Graduate Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tired Of Loosing Your Money Online. Start A New Beginning Now . by Macemsuit001: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
18k is a huge amount of money for a single sale.

You just need 10 sales to hit 180k 😳

Or 20 sales to hit 360k.

Amazing right? You still have a chance to win some cash award of 2.5 million naira and 9 million naira in commission😳

Yes, Today is the day 2 of the challenge and it is a 60 days challenge. You can still win big and go home similing.

The beauty of this, is that you dont need to worry about mentoring your prospect or clients. It is my work and that will be handled well once they have gotten the training.

You can also stand a chance to start this digital marketing now with only 10,000 naira

You will get access to A free account
A course that will teach you how to sell (The most important one)
Start now
+2348121323570

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About JESUS CHRIST Death And Resurrection / Strategy/business Development Analyst / Job Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.