Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,292 members, 7,826,157 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Help Me I Am Loosing Hope - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me I Am Loosing Hope (1724 Views)

Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! / I'm On The Verge Of Loosing A Federal Job Because I Wrote Waec And Fslc Sameyear / My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by Ritako: 5:33am On Mar 25, 2021
I am based in abuja, a single mum ( not seeking sympathy with it) am a strong hustler but ve been down on luck, so i need a job within Abuja and if am lucky lagos
I am graduate with B.A in theatre arts and humanities...... i have good managerial and administrativeskills
I have good communication skills, team spirit, zeal to work and complete task, above all with a fast and creative mindset. Please kindly pitch me in any good offer

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by BlueSparks: 6:46am On Mar 25, 2021
Hi
Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by Chinkizz(m): 7:30am On Mar 25, 2021
You could leave your contact info(email address)here so those who wants to help can reach you.
Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by Olumighty123(m): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2021
Ritako:
I am based in abuja, a single mum ( not seeking sympathy with it) am a strong hustler but ve been down on luck, so i need a job within Abuja and if am lucky lagos
I am graduate with B.A in theatre arts and humanities...... i have good managerial and administrativeskills
I have good communication skills, team spirit, zeal to work and complete task, above all with a fast and creative mindset. Please kindly pitch me in any good offer

I know a place that would employ you once you step a foot, it's an hotel thou, based in Lagos, a 4 star I think , if you don't mind, let me know.
Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by femi4: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2021
Ritako:
That info won't be necessary unless you want the job based on sympathy

9 Likes

Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by inforesource: 9:38am On Mar 25, 2021
Ritako:
Those things you mention will not give you a job. You need to state categorically what your profession is and your strongest skill(s).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by PeaceIlya: 10:05am On Mar 25, 2021
https://chatdotwhatsappdotcom/J7PXNSTJ9tx2lVIM7aeRFc
Ritako:
Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by infogenius(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2021
Ritako:

Will you pick up a marketing offer in Lagos?

Nevertheless, there are other things you can engage yourself in. You can chat me up.
Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by kehnton(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2021
Ritako:

share with me your linkedin profile. thank you!
Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by Ritako: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
kehnton:

share with me your linkedin profile. thank you!
done to your mail rhank you

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by heniford2: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
see as men where reaching to help if na follow men everyone will lock up grin funny world

2 Likes

Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by Michelle55: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Olumighty123:

I know a place that would employ you once you step a foot, it's an hotel thou, based in Lagos, a 4 star I think , if you don't mind, let me know.
Still available sir?
Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by UDbester(m): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
How I wish you or all of us in Imo state can loose Hope, but No you nor imolites can't loose Hope cos Hope is still in Imo state. Go there there you will find Hope because there are a lot of opportunity in Imo state that pays well.
Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by Shokoloko(f): 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
femi4:
That info won't be necessary unless you want the job based on sympathy

That information is very, very, very necessary. It simply means I will not be able to take a job that requires frequent travel, or overtime late into the night.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Shokoloko:

That information is very, very, very necessary. It simply means I will not be able to take a job that requires frequent travel, or overtime late into the night.

please I would need a job that requires traveling and over time into late night... if there is any ma
Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by Olumighty123(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
Michelle55:

Still available sir?

If you're in Lagos, I'd give you the address and way to go about it. There's so much assurance you'd get employed
Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by Michelle55: 12:59am On Mar 26, 2021
Olumighty123:

If you're in Lagos, I'd give you the address and way to go about it. There's so much assurance you'd get employed
Yeah, I am.
Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by Olumighty123(m): 6:04am On Mar 26, 2021
Michelle55:

Yeah, I am.

Message me on Whatsapp 08023733435
Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by haaryobhami: 8:13am On Mar 26, 2021
Olumighty123:

am interested,have been jobless since 2019 amd am beginning to get depressed.
can u connect me pls
Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by haaryobhami: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2021
infogenius:

Will you pick up a marketing offer in Lagos?

Nevertheless, there are other things you can engage yourself in. You can chat me up.
where in Lagos pls ,been jobless since 2019 and it's depressing
Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by infogenius(m): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
haaryobhami:

where in Lagos pls ,been jobless since 2019 and it's depressing

Trade fair
Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by Eddodoh(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
heniford2:
see as men where reaching to help if na follow men everyone will lock up grin funny world
That's d society we find ourselves. Especially, when she mentioned 'single mum', they begin to rush her to drop details.
Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by Mozino007(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
heniford2:
Don't mind those He Goats

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by Mozino007(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Eddodoh:

That's d society we find ourselves. Especially, when she mentioned 'single mum', they begin to rush her to drop details.
Na so my brother......they want to add to the problem on ground.....Woman wrappers
Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by kuchikau1: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
I don't have business with a lady that menstruates.
Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by Mrklemo(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Men are rushing in, some of them with nothing to offer other than disturbing the lady with useless chats. Stupid mua4Kaz

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by FunnyDude(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin
Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by Chuksmonika(m): 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
haaryobhami:
am interested,have been jobless since 2019 amd am beginning to get depressed.
can u connect me pls
mehn, it's been a long time. How have you been coping?

God dey bro!
Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by toujurs: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
PeaceIlya:
https://chatdotwhatsappdotcom/J7PXNSTJ9tx2lVIM7aeRFc
A lady into crypto?. Or a guy disguising as a lady. Living at lekki, a homeland for advanced yahoo boys. You be big time thief.
Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by toujurs: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
heniford2:
My brothaaaaaa shocked, honestly this matter weak me o! shocked. Pussy niggers every where.
Re: Help Me I Am Loosing Hope by haaryobhami: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Chuksmonika:
mehn, it's been a long time. How have you been coping?

God dey bro!
d only hope I have right now is that am working towards Canadian student visa

(1) (Reply)

Are QNET And Qnet Infinity Millennials The Same? / Intercontinental / Management Trainees Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.