Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

How Gaddafi Recruited Nigerians Into Libyan Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Gaddafi Recruited Nigerians Into Libyan Army (9328 Views)

Ongoing Protest By Dismissed Immigration Personnels Recruited Under GEJ / 500 Engineers To Be Recruited For New Power-Plants – Gov. Fayemi / Libyan Rebel Flag Looks Similar To The Biafran Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Gaddafi Recruited Nigerians Into Libyan Army by SouthEast1: 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2011
tpia@:

you're projecting.

what i specifically asked was can someone find out the destination ie where those buses went to with the returnees.

You were the one projecting by ignorantly saying that because the buses had Anambra #s, the passengers must be Igbos. That is the folly of your position.
You will have to wean yourself of this crass ignorance for me to continue with you. Now go and find their destination, what they were doing in Libya, and their names and tell us, before you continue spewing more ignorance-laden retorts here.
Re: How Gaddafi Recruited Nigerians Into Libyan Army by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2011
South-East:

And your own opinion counts to who? You and your fake journalism.
And fake luxurious buses from the east too ? Lmao
Re: How Gaddafi Recruited Nigerians Into Libyan Army by philip0906(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Funny. . .you think your opinion that doesn't count which you continue to spill around just to defend your fellow ibos is enough to rubbish this report.No wonder your fellow NL ibos were screaming junk journalism when they saw the reporter being a yoruba.
Ibos and hausas fought for Ghadaffi !
stop biting on ur keyboard. . .Take it easy.
Re: How Gaddafi Recruited Nigerians Into Libyan Army by tpia5: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2011
@ southeast

i am merely analyzing the original report which says southeasterners, southersoutherners and northerners joined the libya army.

Thank you and calm down.

You say the write up is a lie- well, you're welcome to your opinion since for now only gaddafi and his recruiters can say for sure.

However one fact we do know is the nigerian human trafficking network has strong links to libya.
Re: How Gaddafi Recruited Nigerians Into Libyan Army by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2011
tpia@:

@ southeast

i am merely analyzing the original report which says southeasterners, southersoutherners and northerners joined the libya army.

Thank you and calm down.

You say the write up is a lie- well, you're welcome to your opinion since for now only gaddafi and his recruiters can say for sure.

However one fact we do know is the nigerian human trafficking network has strong links to libya.

And when you point that to them,they begin to scream tribalism.What will it cost a jobless ND militant,a disgruntled MASSOB member and a frustrated boko haram to fight for an inspiring leader like Ghadaffi that one way or the other represents the aspirations of these groups. ''SECESSION'.'
Re: How Gaddafi Recruited Nigerians Into Libyan Army by tunnytox(m): 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2011
adamaw2tuf:

@TUUNYTOX. SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL DOESNT MAKE SENSE AT ALL IF ALL ONE WAS ABLE TO LEARN IS TO SPEW LOADS OF RUUBBIISSHH LIKE YOUR PEOPLE DO IN THEIR QUEST TO TURN NEIGHBOURS AGAINST EACH OTHER WHILE THEY YOUR PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS DENY OR COVER EVIL THAT THEY CARRY OUT ON A DAILY BASES,BUT WOULD GO AROUND FABRICATING RUUBBIISSHH AGAINST OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS. DONT BE MAD AT ME FOR REALISING THAT,GO AND STOP YOUR YOOHOORU YOOHOORU  DENIALS STOP SPEWING SHIIIT AGAINST OTHERS,SINGLING OUT OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS AS YOUR HOBY WHILE YOU DO EVERYTHING COVER YOUR STINKING Bottom OR NOT BEING MINDFUL OF THE FACT THAT YOU CAN FOOL SOME PEOPLE SOMETIME BUT YOU CANT FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME IS A VERY DANGEROUS GAME.YOUR DISGRACED JOURNALIST AND THE HATE SPREADING NEWSPAPERS SHOULD KNOW BETTER IF IT IS NOT THEIR BLOOD,PAHERPS THEY THOUGHT LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO "LETS SPICE UP SOME STUUPIIDE NEWS AS LONG AS WE SPIN IT AGAINST THE NORTH AND SOUTHEST EVERYBODY WILL TAKE IT"NOW YOU TALKED ABOUT CURROPTION BEING THE PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTR,SO HOW DID THE CURROPTION COME ABOUT TO THIS ALMOST INCURABLE LEVEL?ITS BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE THIS JOURNALIST WOULD FIND OUT THAT A YORUBA POLITICIAN/LEADER IS CURROPT AND EVIL,AND FOR HIM/HER TO EXPOSE THAT POLITICIAN/LEADER HIM/HER WOULD INSTEAD COVER UP FOR THEIR SO CALLED INTEREST GROUP AND TRY AND SPIN IT AGAINST OTHERS,NOW THAT IS THE PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY.

It is obvious that you're incable of reasoning like a proper human being, I will not dignify you with a reply because its simply won't make any difference, SMH for Nigeria for breeding these type of youths.
Re: How Gaddafi Recruited Nigerians Into Libyan Army by nwaafor87: 2:03am On Oct 04, 2011
u guyz should stop all that nonsense. gadaffi is a great leader and a true african and a jew like me. if i have my way i wil fight for him ten times.  for and to the yorubas they shouldnt wory only time will tel who is the real fool or the wise one . just as i have always said silence is the best answer for a fool
Re: How Gaddafi Recruited Nigerians Into Libyan Army by richjohn1(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2011
Am loving this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let the tantrums of anger and exchange of fiery comments borne out of bitter hatred against another continue while the wise and intelligent ones use their brains to benefit from a the big picture called Nigeria. Tribalistic exchanges like this only comes from the pple who don't undrstand that our strength is in our diversity and that people have raked billions from this british experiment called Nigeria. I know of men that cant stand to see Nigeria disintegrate today

Alright, let the shelling and the bombardment continue! Anuofia(s), grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Gaddafi Recruited Nigerians Into Libyan Army by oladayo042: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2011
"Must every comment pass through tribal filters?"
Re: How Gaddafi Recruited Nigerians Into Libyan Army by tochilastborn(m): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Ibos are the problems of this countries.Bloody terrorist !
senseless slowpoke lyk u.if u have no beta thing 2 say,shut up n go 2 Oshodi market n start pushing truck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Senate Approves N234.51bn For INEC / 2023: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Choose Their Leaders - Osinbajo / Buhari Assents To 2022 Amended Appropriation Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.