Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Gynecomastia Is Distroying My Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gynecomastia Is Distroying My Life (1150 Views)

Soy And Gynecomastia Manboobs Shrinker / Triple H And Gynecomastia / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gynecomastia Is Distroying My Life by Tijani009: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
I am depressed, i need help, Gynecomastia is distroying my confidence and my life, i am too poor tor raise 200 thousand naira
Re: Gynecomastia Is Distroying My Life by Tijani009: 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
Any assistance would be appriciated
Re: Gynecomastia Is Distroying My Life by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tijani009:
Any assistance would be appriciated
Do you have a gel frnd?
Re: Gynecomastia Is Distroying My Life by Tijani009: 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Do you have a gel frnd?
No why did you ask
Re: Gynecomastia Is Distroying My Life by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:20am On Jun 11, 2023
Tijani009:

No why did you ask
Get one
Re: Gynecomastia Is Distroying My Life by cyrusmillz: 9:17am On Jun 22, 2023
200k for surgery? is it a general hospital ?

1 Like

Re: Gynecomastia Is Distroying My Life by Tijani009: 6:13am On Jun 24, 2023
[quote author=cyrusmillz post=123958421]200k for surgery? is it a general hospital?
University of benin teaching hospital sir, its on both chest
Re: Gynecomastia Is Distroying My Life by Tijani009: 6:14am On Jun 24, 2023
Tijani009:

University of benin teaching hospital sir on both chest
Please sir, in the name of God i need help please
Re: Gynecomastia Is Distroying My Life by Tijani009: 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
Tijani009:

Please sir, in the name of God i need help please

Please i am in need of support please
Re: Gynecomastia Is Distroying My Life by Tijani009: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2023
Please i still have not done it, pls i need your surport
Re: Gynecomastia Is Distroying My Life by Tijani009: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
Tijani009:
Please i still have not done it, pls i need your surport
pls i need help
Re: Gynecomastia Is Distroying My Life by Tijani009: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2023
Tijani009:
pls i need help

I beg nigerians
Re: Gynecomastia Is Distroying My Life by DoctorAyukebot(m): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
H
Re: Gynecomastia Is Distroying My Life by DoctorAyukebot(m): 1:41am On Aug 24, 2023
Tijani009:
I am depressed, i need help, Gynecomastia is distroying my confidence and my life, i am too poor tor raise 200 thousand naira

I'm sorry to hear of your health issue but I think you haven't given enough information to solicit for help. Make your situation appealing and credible enough for people to help if need be.

In simple term Gynecomastia is the development of breast tissues in men. It could be caused by a lot of things including over weight, prescription medications and drugs, hormonal imbalance due to several conditions that raise estrogen and decrease testosterone in men.

Whilst not a medical emergency for the most part, it could be embarrassing, painful and depressing for some people making necessary immediate treatment. The first line treatment are different line of drugs and supplements depending on the cause.

To solicit for help you should be able to demonstrate why you need an urgent surgery for your condition. Have you been placed on medications for your condition without improvement? Have you tried some natural supplements that bring down estrogen and raise testosterone.? Can you attach pictures of the severity of your condition without exposing your facial identity. Can you attach medical records. All these could show the severity of your situation to bring forth meaningful contributions.

Wishing you the best. Stay Healthy, Live Happy

Dr Ayukebot O Rowland
Pharmacognosist
Flavell MEDICINA

1 Like

Re: Gynecomastia Is Distroying My Life by Tijani009: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2023
DoctorAyukebot:

I'm sorry to hear of your health issue but I think you haven't given enough information to solicit for help. Make your situation appealing and credible enough for people to help if need be.

In simple term Gynecomastia is the development of breast tissues in men. It could be caused by a lot of things including over weight, prescription medications and drugs, hormonal imbalance due to several conditions that raise estrogen and decrease testosterone in men.

Whilst not a medical emergency for the most part, it could be embarrassing, painful and depressing for some people making necessary immediate treatment. The first line treatment are different line of drugs and supplements depending on the cause.

To solicit for help you should be able to demonstrate why you need an urgent surgery for your condition. Have you been placed on medications for your condition without improvement? Have you tried some natural supplements that bring down estrogen and raise testosterone.? Can you attach pictures of the severity of your condition without exposing your facial identity. Can you attach medical records. All these could show the severity of your situation to bring forth meaningful contributions.

Wishing you the best. Stay Healthy, Live Happy

Dr Ayukebot O Rowland
Pharmacognosist
Flavell MEDICINA

Thànks for your observàtions
Re: Gynecomastia Is Distroying My Life by Tijani009: 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Tijani009:

Thànks for your observàtions

I was no longer go out

Re: Gynecomastia Is Distroying My Life by Tijani009: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tijani009:

Pls people help me get my life back
I want to be able to do the things i love again

(1) (Reply)

Very Itchy! / Guide To Using Weight Loss Drugs / Stop the fake nails! Grow Long Beautiful Strong Nails @N4,999 with Biotin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.