Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,311 members, 7,829,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande (23470 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP / Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by lexy2014: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2023
yarimo:
EMEFIELE is a fraudster, Abubakar Malami and Tunde Sabiu must not escape

A fraudster that operated freely under your beloved buhari, the man of integrity. How was that possible?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by lexy2014: 11:53am On Jun 11, 2023
Willie2015:
We know most folks at the top are corrupt
Emiefele is aprofessional ..but acting like a career politician. ...even picking a presidential form... even as a CBN Gov....Haba ..that's absoute madness..

Is that justification for his arrest?

If you say he abused his position as CBN governor, why are all the other folks who did same walking free?
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by lexy2014: 11:55am On Jun 11, 2023
crownfierce:
When Emiefele hoarded cash did the Igbos benefit or not? He allowed himself to be used as a political tool which affected the masses alot, this is one thing i know Sanusi or Soludo will not do, truth is that he wanted a 3rd term as CBN Gov despite so many failed policies therby plunging the Nation's economy. Gosh! Buhari knew nothing about the economy otherwise he wouldn't have lasted this long.

Which cash did emefiele hoard and how did igbos benefit from it?

Your opinion of buhari is different from what Tinubu said about him. It's either you are lying about buhari or Tinubu lied about buhari. Which one is it?

Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by lexy2014: 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
Godfullsam:

Shut up pls.

He was power drunk and very corrupt. He was the longest serving CBN Governor I have ever known, yet he messed up our economy.

He came in when our exchange rate and naira value was good, under his nose everything crumbled.

He allowed the cabals to use and control him like a toddler. An experience banker turned himself to a clown in the hands of illiterate northern cabals because he wants to keep his job.

He fully deserves any punititive measures taken against him whether he is igbo or not.

Stop reading tribal sentiment into everything

You people keep mentioning cabals. Can you pls tell me who and who are these cabals? Can you mention their names?

How are the things u say he did a justification for his arrest?
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by lexy2014: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

What he did was crazy. You want to throw the country into anarchy because of selfish reasons, destroy the economy through crazy FX policy then start currency seizures

Why didn't buhari punish him for it?

How are the things you say he did justification for his arrest?
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by lexy2014: 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
maasoap:

Best hand for the job, not some packaged fraud trying to ride in on the anger of youth.

How is Tinubu the best hand for the job?
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by bentenny(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
Which former president enabled anf aided him to continue his consistency in corruption?
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by Onyi90(m): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
Laolu Akande was Spokesperson to former Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo from 2015-2023.

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1667611151805415427?t=yWUZI3DcahEnzX7GLyJGMg&s=19

Including the Former president that issued all the directives he followed
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by OlujobaSamuel: 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Why didn't buhari punish him for it?

How are the things you say he did justification for his arrest?
I've always said it and will still repeat it Buhari is anything a group of 3 or more should never have as a leader. So I expect little to nothing from him.
CBN governor is a professional post, in the finance world, you can be held liable for professional advice rendered in the line of duty.
So many accountants bankers and the likes are in prison or paid huge fine for advice given.
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
Odin13:

Are you stupid or normal?

Why don’t you highlight the said discussion..

This Yoruba people will always want to claim glory with lies ..

Funny wannabe

Oga highlights the said discussion or you remain shameless and imp forever..

Careless foolish claims

Funny the gibberish above is a concocted lies from the mind of the Yoruba boy..

What?

Real tueh .. for this peoppe

Lol. Papa Ajasco, you're still alive. Agbaya always lying and disgracing himself. I don't have time for your childish denials and games.

You were always bragging Yorubas are nothing and Tinubu is local champion about to be disgraced.

I told you several times BAT will deal ruthlessly with all those aiding his frustration and belittling at Buhari's command.

I told you no one will do abobaku with Buhari and that those who went out of their to resist acting with comonsense, whether Northerners or Southerners, will hear wien once Tinubu is Prwsident.

Remember I also told you despite your disgraceful and foolish noise that, unlike your hopeless and emptily braggat Nzogbu Nzogbu ethnic group, nobody can dismiss the importance and standings of Yorubas in Nigeria and get away with it via rubbishing Tinubu.

You will see , to your extreme pain, Tinubu taking tough but progressive decisions against Northern leaders even ordinary folks of the North will praise him for.

You are in for a painful four years before the next General election. Agbaya Oshi.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by Odin13: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. Papa Ajasco, you're still alive. Agbaya always lying and disgracing himself. I don't have time for your childish denials and games.

You were always bragging Yorubas are nothing and Tinubu is local champion about to be disgraced.

I told you several times BAT will deal ruthlessly with all those aiding his frustration and belittling at Buhari's command.

I told you no one will do abobaku with Buhari and that those who went out of their to resist acting with comonsense, whether Northerners or Southerners, will hear wien once Tinubu is Prwsident.

Remember I also told you despite your disgraceful and foolish noise that, unlike your hopeless and emptily braggat Nzogbu Nzogbu ethnic group, nobody can dismiss the importance and standings of Yorubas in Nigeria and get away with it via rubbishing Tinubu.

You will see , to your extreme pain, Tinubu taking tough but progressive decisions against Northern leaders even ordinary folks of the North will praise him for.

You are in for a painful four years before the next General election. Agbaya Oshi.

A typical Yoruba man

While don’t you show us where and how you were tolding Odin all this your claim

Foolishness of a man .. is wisdom to him

Normally insult curses abuses .. is what a tribe is known for .. reason why the have ridiculous names for their elders .. and kings .

Agaya oshi.. and all is a reflection of the kinda of society one is raise ..

And same creatures tag themselves as sophisticators

Who take those scratches face creatures serious ?

Not even themselves
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by omogeloye: 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
I wonder why Minister of Disaster is not behind the bar now.
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
Odin13:

A typical Yoruba man

While don’t you show us where and how you were tolding Odin all this your claim

Foolishness of a man .. is wisdom to him

Abeg go siddon. Agbaya opuro jati jati. All because of hatred and envy of Yoruba you rubbished yourself here.

From "Tinubu must contest" , "power to the North" , and such bullcrap, to literally 'blowing' every Northerner shamelessly and turning them into gods.

All because you myopically placed them as conquerors of Tinubu when I told they are nobody and upstarts.

Who on this forum nicknamed Mai Mala Buni , that you hailed a god, "Moin moin" Buni to indicate he is nothing and a lightweight, that will disappear into oblivion, after self-made Jagaban gained control? What is the update on "Moin Moin" Buni today?

I will dig it up our many exchanges ,when I have time, that now makes you look distinctly stupid to the extent you should not even be posting if you had an iota of sham.

Na today I don dey disgrace you and make you look stupid? Agbaya a lai ni itiju.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by Odin13: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dsalvo:

Abeg go siddons. Agbaya opuro jati jati. All because of hatred and envy of Yoruba you rubbished yourself here.

From "Tinubu must contest" , "power to the North" , and such bullcrap, to literally 'blowing' every Northerner shamelessly and turning them into gods.

All because you myopically placed them as conquerors of Tinubu when I told they are nobody and upstarts.

Who on this forum nicknamed Mai Mala Buni , that you hailed a god, "Moin moin" Buni to indicate he is nothing and a lightweight, that will disappear into oblivion, after self-made Jagaban gained control? What is the update on "Moin Moin" Buni today?

I will dig it up our many exchanges ,when I have time, that now makes you look distinctly stupid to the extent you should not even be posting if you had an iota of sham.

Na today I don dey disgrace you and make you look stupid? Agbaya a lai ni itiju.

typical Yoruba gibberish and chest bragging

Very empty .. human..

You have nothing to offer .. except your hallucinations
I hate stupid people and imps

Next!

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by poseidon12: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Right.
But Buhari and his family ( including his wife Aisha Buhari) are also corrupt. How come none of them have been arrested?
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
Odin13:

typical Yoruba gibberish and chest bragging

Very empty .. human..

You have nothing to offer .. except your hallucinations
I hate stupid people and imps

Next!

Loser and confused olodo. Yoruba man is now your President after Obasanjo and before an Igbo has had a turn.

Suck it up and let the self-imposed political worthlessness of your people , that you are the perfect embodiment of, sink in.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by motayoayinde: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
MikoB:
Cool very useless man, I can only blame Buhari for this unfortunate person, as for El Rufai trying to play religious card he has failed already, because the Tinubu that I know used their heads in the North without them knowing, because he needed that to win the election, Tinubu is first and foremost a Yoruba man, and his tribe would benefit from him irrespective of any religion they belong to, let them keep their religious bigotry in the North or any part of naija but not in SW, the yorubas don't care...

HYPOCRITE.

ALL YOUR ACERBIC ATTACKS ON BAT BEFORE THE PRIMARIES ARE STILL HERE ON N/L.

YOU WANTED OSINBAJO, A RELIGIOUS BIGOT TO WIN BUT HE DIDN'T, NOW YOU'RE BANKING ON THE FAIRMINDEDNESS OF THE ONE WHO HATE SO MUCH.
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by prizeless(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
But he was not corrupt alone
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by MikoB: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
motayoayinde:

HYPOCRITE.

ALL YOUR ACERBIC ATTACKS ON BAT BEFORE THE PRIMARIES ARE STILL HERE ON N/L.

YOU WANTED OSINBAJO, A RELIGIOUS BIGOT TO WIN BUT HE DIDN'T, NOW YOU'RE BANKING ON THE FAIRMINDEDNESS OF THE ONE WHO HATE SO MUCH.

Who cares about your cry, Osinbajo remains my favourite if presented with the same opportunity tomorrow I will still go with Osinbajo, because PYO is more liberal and objective, you see asiwaju that you guys have now, said it several times in his campaign that it is the turn of the yorubas and some mumu northerners still fell for him, Asiwaju is a typical Yoruba man, I never hated him but never supported him because of some obvious reasons , so I am still neutral and if you care to know, I said it here that he would win immediately he picked a Muslim as his running mate. The quote you are quoting is about el rufai that was trying to be half smart thinking that asiwaju cares about his religious bigotry,think very well next time before you quote me..

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by Odin13: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dsalvo:

Loser and confused olodo. Yoruba man is now your President after Obasanjo and before an Igbo has had a turn.

Suck it up and let the self-imposed political worthlessness of your people , that you are the perfect embodiment of, sink in.

Gibberish

Next!
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by Holak: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dsalvo:

IPOB loser, we are used to your scamming ways and talk.

Yes Tinubu should fight and victimize the North so his government is bogged down unproductively by avoidable bickering that will leave yoi IPOB louts ecstatic.

The truth and reality you losers dont want to face is that the North is important and influential in Nigerian politics while the SE is not.

Tinubu is not afraid of the North but iis the smartest politician in Nigeria and therefore understands the concept of leaders 'picking their fight' so they are not bogged down failingly.

He cannot casually make Northerners enemies ,needlessly and avoidably, to then hope to succeed.

The smartest politician is one who avoids the truth in order to get what he wants. Smartest politician indeed!
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by MotiveU(f): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
Laolu Akande was Spokesperson to former Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo from 2015-2023.

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1667611151805415427?t=yWUZI3DcahEnzX7GLyJGMg&s=19

Please sir with all due respect, make use of brain. Can the then CBN governor did all those things he was accused of without the big wigs of APC
NO.
THE WHOLE APC IS CORRUPT.
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by maasoap(m): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
lexy2014:

How is Tinubu the best hand for the job?
Majority of Nigerians have decided that, leave the question
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by Mccullum: 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
Guyman01:
While not holding forth for Emefiele but it seems many Nigerians outside Yorubas are not moved by this media trial, Hadi Sirika that used over a hundred billion to paint an Ethiopia aircraft and bought Fire Trucks for N1B each is walking free, Malami that awarded website contracts worth Billions to himself is not been harassed, Buhari the Petroleum Minister his boss that looted subsidy money and incurred debt of N77trn is relaxing in Daura and Yoruba media is trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill by harassing the man who simply implemented Buhari monetary policies.

We are not deceived by this act of cowardice against a Delta man who served as errand boy and gloating by Yorubas as if we have won the world cup while Fulani elites who looted the country with unquantifiable nepotism in the past 8 years walk freely and Kwankwaso is in Aso Villa to negotiate ministerial appointments for them.

Eltufiakwa under whose watch thousands were massacred in Southern Kaduna is still busy making inflammatory statements and no one has invited him like the Fulanis did to Sunday Igboho for questioning the killings of Yorubas by Fulani herdsmen because una dey fear them, na for Igbos and South South minorities una dey get mouth.

Even Yakubu Mahmud collected N300b and couldn't transmit election results as he promised, imagine if Mahmud was an Urhobo man, you guys would have rubbished him like you did to Diezani?
Nonsense and ingredients!

This is idiotic expression that's laced with tribalism and ended with nonsense.
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by lexy2014: 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
maasoap:

Majority of Nigerians have decided that, leave the question

Why should I leave the question?

How did many nigerians deciding that automatically mean that Tinubu is the best man for the job?
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by itsene: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
yarimo:
EMEFIELE is a fraudster, Abubakar Malami and Tunde Sabiu must not escape
Plus Hadi Sirika and many others.
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by yarimo(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
itsene:

Plus Hadi Sirika and many others.
All of them must be arrested
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by itsene: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
Guyman01:
While not holding forth for Emefiele but it seems many Nigerians outside Yorubas are not moved by this media trial, Hadi Sirika that used over a hundred billion to paint an Ethiopia aircraft and bought Fire Trucks for N1B each is walking free, Malami that awarded website contracts worth Billions to himself is not been harassed, Buhari the Petroleum Minister his boss that looted subsidy money and incurred debt of N77trn is relaxing in Daura and Yoruba media is trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill by harassing the man who simply implemented Buhari monetary policies.

We are not deceived by this act of cowardice against a Delta man who served as errand boy and gloating by Yorubas as if we have won the world cup while Fulani elites who looted the country with unquantifiable nepotism in the past 8 years walk freely and Kwankwaso is in Aso Villa to negotiate ministerial appointments for them.

Eltufiakwa under whose watch thousands were massacred in Southern Kaduna is still busy making inflammatory statements and no one has invited him like the Fulanis did to Sunday Igboho for questioning the killings of Yorubas by Fulani herdsmen because una dey fear them, na for Igbos and South South minorities una dey get mouth.

Even Yakubu Mahmud collected N300b and couldn't transmit election results as he promised, imagine if Mahmud was an Urhobo man, you guys would have rubbished him like you did to Diezani?
Nonsense and ingredients!

Stay focused my friend. You are roasting too many nuts.
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by Tchinaidi(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
Emma513:
TINUBU CAN NOT ARREST MALAMI TRY IT AND SEE FIRE. WE THE NORTH HAS SPOKEN
You see the problem if this country.Why some Tribes are untouchable.Others will always be used as scape goats
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by Tchinaidi(m): 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dsalvo:

IPOB loser, we are used to your scamming ways and talk.

Yes Tinubu should fight and victimize the North so his government is bogged down unproductively by avoidable bickering that will leave yoi IPOB louts ecstatic.

The truth and reality you losers dont want to face is that the North is important and influential in Nigerian politics while the SE is not.

Tinubu is not afraid of the North but iis the smartest politician in Nigeria and therefore understands the concept of leaders 'picking their fight' so they are not bogged down failingly.

He cannot casually make Northerners enemies ,needlessly and avoidably, to then hope to succeed.
Sophisticated slowpoke...Just imagine the nonsense you are typing.Odiegwu
Re: Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande by Tchinaidi(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dsalvo:

With all the Noble and prominent men from your Tribe.A drug mule will rise through the ranks to dominate your region politically and then be allowed to plunder the resources of A large Commercial city in Nigeria and use it to the proceeds for his Selfish ambition.A very shameless tribe of educated and hungry slowpokes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) / PDP Campaigns In Tarauni Local Government, Kano / Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.