Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

It Will Always Necessary To Invent God Assuming He Do Not Truly Exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Will Always Necessary To Invent God Assuming He Do Not Truly Exist (221 Views)

Is It Necessary To Baptize Again After Changing Church? / Does God Truly Exist? / At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Will Always Necessary To Invent God Assuming He Do Not Truly Exist by paxonel(m): 7:04am On Jun 11, 2023
Assuming everyone's brains are formatted such that we do not remember the bible or God anymore, and all we know is science, science, education, philosophy and logic. Naturally, the knowledge of God will certainly spring up from nowhere and still dominate because even the science, the logic, the philosophy will certainly prove his existence in either way, you can't beat him.

me, I will simply just go to one locality and invent one ifa, orunmila, sango, oduduwa and start intimidating and compelling people to be morally upright. Otherwise, the society will become uncontrollably vile, bankrupt, irresolute, leading to anarchy .

In order words, assuming everyone are atheists and agnostics, such will certainly become our societies irrespective of the knowledge of science, logic and philosophy.

The human mind is very dynamic and complicated that, it will take only a complicated, yet an organised God to tame the mind when it is becoming turbulent
Re: It Will Always Necessary To Invent God Assuming He Do Not Truly Exist by paxonel(m): 7:16am On Jun 11, 2023
But in the real sense, was God invented?
The answer is no!

Because only an organised God will inspire people to write the bible the way it was organisely written.
Only an organised God will create the clouds, the seas and the landmass the way they were organisely positioned
Re: It Will Always Necessary To Invent God Assuming He Do Not Truly Exist by MisterBanny(m): 7:46am On Jun 11, 2023
Hmmm
Re: It Will Always Necessary To Invent God Assuming He Do Not Truly Exist by hopefulLandlord: 8:03am On Jun 11, 2023
paxonel:
But in the real sense, was God invented?
The answer is no!
in the beginning, man created god and in the image of man created he him
Re: It Will Always Necessary To Invent God Assuming He Do Not Truly Exist by Dabronze(m): 8:10am On Jun 11, 2023
It doesn't take a gangtuan effort to manipulate humans

Just play on their believe set their minds on lofty promise and set-up a guilt and reward for certain behavior then you are good to go
Re: It Will Always Necessary To Invent God Assuming He Do Not Truly Exist by paxonel(m): 8:14am On Jun 11, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
ok grin
Re: It Will Always Necessary To Invent God Assuming He Do Not Truly Exist by WeirdAlien: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2023
Do you know your DNA is a set of programming instructions (code) packed in most of the cells of your body?
Have you ever seen programming codes anywhere without a programmer?

There's nothing in man's imagination that doesn't exist.
Re: It Will Always Necessary To Invent God Assuming He Do Not Truly Exist by vdestro: 8:58am On Jun 11, 2023
paxonel:
Assuming everyone's brains are formatted such that we do not remember the bible or God anymore, and all we know is science, science, education, philosophy and logic. Naturally, the knowledge of God will certainly spring up from nowhere and still dominate because even the science, the logic, the philosophy will certainly prove his existence in either way, you can't beat him...

The word "formatted" already means God is there already and we must recognize Him.

1 Like

Re: It Will Always Necessary To Invent God Assuming He Do Not Truly Exist by vdestro: 8:59am On Jun 11, 2023
Dabronze:
It doesn't take a gangtuan effort to manipulate humans

Just play on their believe set their minds on lofty promise and set-up a guilt and reward for certain behavior then you are good to go

Only devils seek to mannipulate their fellow man. So i am very happy with what your politicians do to you people.
Re: It Will Always Necessary To Invent God Assuming He Do Not Truly Exist by vdestro: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Obviously what you call god are what normal people call mannequins are mascots. Shows how mad you are.
Re: It Will Always Necessary To Invent God Assuming He Do Not Truly Exist by hopefulLandlord: 9:05am On Jun 11, 2023
vdestro:

Obviously what you call god are what normal people call mannequins are mascots. Shows how mad you are.

I don't stoop low to insult people
Re: It Will Always Necessary To Invent God Assuming He Do Not Truly Exist by vdestro: 9:09am On Jun 11, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

I don't stoop low to insult people

I didnt insult you, you insulted you. I was just surprised to see it.

(1) (Reply)

GOD That CHANGES Situations Storms Ebonyi State ( Pics) / Could This Be A Sin? / What Is Happening In Lagos?: The Debauched City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.