Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? (1173 Views)

But What Is Wrong With Some Yourbas? - 2023 Presidency / Yourbas And Igbos Alleged Hatred / Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by shortgun(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Due process? Every thing is done according to law.
What law if I may ask?
You don't know the president lacks the powers to "suspend" the CBN governor going by the provisions of the CBN act?
Do you know there's no mention of "suspension" in the CBN act?
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2023
shortgun:

What law if I may ask?
You don't know the president lacks the powers to "suspend" the CBN governor going by the provisions of the CBN act?

It only shows that you have not been paying attention.
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2023
Yorubas are not your problem. Stop crying, it is well.

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by shortgun(m): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It only shows that you have not been paying attention.
😂😂
You are blank....I won't play Ur game.
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Mufasa27(m): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2023
Wodu89:

And was Sanusi Lamido not pressed with the exact same charges. Hypocrites

I'm not an Igbo. Never been to Igbo land. But I know hypocrisy when I see it
If you think the action of the president is witch hunting, I'm sorry to say, your delusion no be here oo
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by theredaddy: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2023
Zetra7:
Mod, I take God beg you. Don't ban my post, am just speaking nothing but the truth..

Initially, I thought this Emefele saga was just a joke.

Buhari's govt was totally controlled by Hausa fulani for 8 years..

Now Emefele is the scape goat and some Yourbas are rejoicing simply cause they feel CBN policy was against
Tinubu.

Knowing fully well, that no decision of Emefele was effected without Hausa Fulani controlled presidency.

So cause he's from Igbo stock of Niger Delta, he's now to be blamed for the evils of the last 8 years..

Imagine been charged of funding terrorism, some even said he refused when invited by senate or police.

In 8 years of Buhari, majority of the northerners heading top positions refused to attend when invited by senate or police..

What sort of human being are these Yourbas??

You're even afraid to point fingers to the North..

NNPC, Aviation, NLNG, Ports authority and the whole military apparatus was a conduit of serious corruption throughout Buhari's era..

But cause it was Northern affair, these set of Yourbas won't say anything..

What goes around comes around, Buhari is his might thought power will not end, today he's nobody. One day, the table will turn, remember that.

Today, every other southerner are labelled evil igbo by these set of Yourbas and will be made to pay.

Buhari practised Northernization (the whole north benefitted) but instead these set of Yourbas seek YOURBAZATION.

Heaven is WATCHING, Nothing is eternal and the rest of the south will pay you back in exact coin in the future. CONTINUE

Why are children of hate wailing and in severe pain,
When others Nigerians where going through hardship becos of Emeifele poor & tactless implementation of cash policy some where (Obedient aka children of hate were dancing and rejoicing) they even told us its none of there business that Nigerians should embracing the suffering jejely.

Now the table as turned, same Obedient that acted unconcerned are now advocating for Emeifele cheesy
The cashless policy was never the problem, the Implementation method was what foisted hardship on Nigerians and that is why Emeifele must not go Unpunished. Emeifele never gave nigerians reason to be happy
Emeifele was never IGBO and no amount of coloring can make him one,because emeifele can not contest for local govt chairman in any part of East and he will be accept. all these Igbo colorizing is just to heat up the politics as usual.
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Wodu89: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2023
Mufasa27:

If you think the action of the president is witch hunting, I'm sorry to say, your delusion no be here oo

Lol. Psychological deflection. Nice try but I'm smarter. Answer the question. We're the same things not observed with Sule Sanusi Lamido And why isn't he arrested till now. Olote, alabosi Oshi
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by theredaddy: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2023
shortgun:

What law if I may ask?

Can you quote that section that emphatically stipulate the president has no power to "suspend" an appointee

What the CBN act made provision for is "Removal" what Tinubu did is suspension.
You have two option to prove Tinubu abuse his power;
1. highlight the section of the CBN act that stipulate a[b]"Process[/b]" for "SUSPENSION or

2. You simply convince us Removal and Suspension means the same.

You people never liked Buhari or anything that concerns APC for 8yrs but suddening Peter Obi supporters are for fighting tooth & nail to defend Buhari administration. who are these people??

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 11, 2023
seanfer:

He’s from igbo speaking part of Delta.

How about kogi speaking part of Yoruba? What does that mean
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by theredaddy: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2023
Wodu89:

Lol. Psychological deflection. Nice try but I'm smarter. Answer the question. We're the same things not observed with Sule Sanusi Lamido And why isn't he arrested till now. Olote, alabosi Oshi

Different govt different approach, Jonathan despite being an incumbent accepted defeat But a Peter Obi with 3rd class degree from a 3rd class citizen came 3rd in an election and he is making so much noise than any 2nd will make cheesy thats the variation
That someone let Sanusi go does not mean another person must follow that path.

GEJ left a path, But Saint Obi within his right decided his own path, at the end of the day the position that matters is where the law stands

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Mufasa27(m): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2023
Wodu89:

Idk what u are talking about Lamido but one thing I know is that lamido didn't redesign the naira few weeks before presidential election....Emiefiele has alot of questions to answer...Nigerians are waiting... obident/Ipob gangs can watch while we rebuild Nigeria.
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Wodu89: 11:37am On Jun 11, 2023
Mufasa27:

Idk what u are talking about Lamido but one thing I know is that lamido didn't redesign the naira few weeks before presidential election....Emiefiele has alot of questions to answer...Nigerians are waiting... obident/Ipob gangs can watch while we rebuild Nigeria.

Olobe. Ma taa n ra e. All these under 18 Christian haters. However, untimely, Naira resigning is a cbn governor sole policy or a crime.

Ode. Your stvpidity is golden
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by AfonjaConehead: 11:42am On Jun 11, 2023
Tflex01:

I'm glad a Yoruba man as president is tormenting haters like you this way. We were smart enough to quickly realize that the whole noise against Tinubu was not for any better Nigeria as claimed but deep seated hatred against the Yorubas and we quickly retraced our steps to support our own. grin cheesy

I'm so glad most of you are choking on your hate, depressed and miserable.

May you never heal! grin
What a man wish others,so shall it be done unto him a 100 fold
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by shortgun(m): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
theredaddy:

Can you quote that section that emphatically stipulate the president has no power to "suspend" an appointee

What the CBN act made provision for is "Removal" what Tinubu did is suspension.
You have two option to prove Tinubu abuse his power;
1. highlight the section of the CBN act that stipulate a[b]"Process[/b]" for "SUSPENSION or

2. You simply convince us Removal and Suspension means the same.

You people never liked Buhari or anything that concerns APC for 8yrs but suddening Peter Obi supporters are for fighting tooth & nail to defend Buhari administration. who are these people??

There is the answer you seek.
Nobody, not even the president has the power to take actions outside the provisions of the CBN act.
Since the CBN act did not give the president power to "suspend" the CBN governor....where did he get the power from?
Anything done outside the provisions of the law amounts to illegality and rascality.
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by cpu2006(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
Zetra7:
Mod, I take God beg you. Don't ban my post, am just speaking nothing but the truth..

Now Emefele is the scape goat and some Yourbas are rejoicing simply cause they feel CBN policy was against
Tinubu.

Knowing fully well, that no decision of Emefele was effected without Hausa Fulani controlled presidency.

So cause he's from Igbo stock of Niger Delta, he's now to be blamed for the evils of the last 8 years..

Imagine been charged of funding terrorism, some even said he refused when invited by senate or police.

In 8 years of Buhari, majority of the northerners heading top positions refused to attend when invited by senate or police..

NNPC, Aviation, NLNG, Ports authority and the whole military apparatus was a conduit of serious corruption throughout Buhari's era..

What goes around comes around, Buhari is his might thought power will not end, today he's nobody. One day, the table will turn, remember that.

Today, every other southerner are labelled evil igbo by these set of Yourbas and will be made to pay.

Buhari practised Northernization (the whole north benefitted) but instead these set of Yourbas seek YOURBAZATION.

Heaven is WATCHING, Nothing is eternal and the rest of the south will pay you back in exact coin in the future. CONTINUE

You pretent as if you are a yoruba, but we know you.
A reasonable Yoruba cant never write this nonsense. If you r a yoruba as u claimed, then, YOU ARE A BASTERD.
If yoruba is your problem, then, u just started & your lamentation is for 8 yrs.
Is better you stop lamentation & go back to drwaing board ahead of future election.
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Mufasa27(m): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wodu89:

Olobe. Ma taa n ra e. All these under 18 Christian haters. However, untimely, Naira resigning is a cbn governor sole policy or a crime.

Ode. Your stvpidity is golden
Btw I am a Christian but not a gullible one and I really do not know what religion has got to do with this but they say a leopard never changes it spot... Obidents are deluded and that can never change.
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by bentenny(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
OP take my word,nothing will happen to emefiele!
Its just a normal procedure from BAT to hoodwink the ignorant into believing that he is working and on top of the situation!

Look at the former accountant general of the federation that embezzled over a 100 billion of which the last that was heard about him was that he wanted to forfeit 30billion for a lighter sentence,since then nothing has been heard from that case and that's how the matter died!

Same will happen in this case!

I repeat nothing will happen to the former CBN governor!

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by teebaxy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Zetra7:

Tinubu. If he reach your turn practice igbolization

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Isobug: 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:
talking about terrible people, the answer is in prisons around the world, especially Asia 🤔.....also wetin concern me with disguising as SS when we have every sort of mineral resources in abundance in the SW, even the oil sef we are part of the major producing states , I only stated the fact and u dey mistake me fr u nsobu nsobu ppl that love attaching yourselves to the SS ppl..na same way una carry Lagos for head, and we all know why😂 thieves
You people are terrible and hateful.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by theredaddy: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
shortgun:

There is the answer you seek.
Nobody, not even the president has the power to take actions outside the provisions of the CBN act.
Since the CBN act did not give the president power to "suspend" the CBN governor....where did he get the power from?
Anything done outside the provisions of the law amounts to illegality and rascality.

I thot you understood English, the constitution gave the president the sole power to apoint the CBN governor therefore the power extends to check & balances, and where suspension is necessary to give room for pure audit of the office the President as the automatic right to SUSPEND
if Tinubu had remove Emeifele without the 10th senate that would have being abuse of Power or he crossed the line,
BUt that is not what happened, Suspension preceeds "Removal or reinstatement" upon fair hearing, until a decision is made the Reps has no part to play.

the office of CBN governor has no Immunity so the occupant is susceptible to "trial". however officially Emeifele is still the governor of CBN and whoever is taking Emeifele spot at the moment bears "Acting governor".. get a dictionary

I also need your ignorant ass to check Wikepedia and explain to yourself why Emiefele is still the CBn governor.
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by iammo(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wodu89:

You are an hypocrite. The same charges exactly was brought against Sanusi Lamido, the exact same charges infact he was caught in the very act of giving some Boko Haram sect to the tune of One Billion shortly before outsing office, was he arrested and treated in the same manner ?

So who was the president that never prosecuted Sanusi?! Jonathan
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Musrataman(m): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
Zetra7:

Tinubu.

He's from Delta state, remove Igbo from my state cos I knew you created this rubbish cos #igbo.

No wonder, none of you have position in this country, often in frustration and disappointment.
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by Musrataman(m): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
But the Igbos said they are not part of Nigeria nah, is Biafra & Nigeria the same?

Is Delta state, Igbo land?
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wodu89:

You are an hypocrite. The same charges exactly was brought against Sanusi Lamido, the exact same charges infact he was caught in the very act of giving some Boko Haram sect to the tune of One Billion shortly before outsing office, was he arrested and treated in the same manner ?
Lies?
Re: What's Wrong With Some Yourbas? by DatNiggaDaz: 5:54am On Jun 12, 2023
Asswipemod:

Eeeyyaahhh! Pẹlẹ! Sorry o. Wail sorry sofry o.
Emilokan disillusionist clown stalking a real nigga. Bytch grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike's Move To APC: Paving The Way For A Powerful Partnership With Tinubu / A Must Read - What Is Really The Crime Of The Igbos In Nigeria? / Corruption Plc: Tinubu Appointed Abacha Money Launderer As Budget Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.