Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa (48007 Views)

Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / Many Abandon Their Homes As Magnitude 5.7 Earthquake Hits Istanbul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
Keep crying..🤣🤣🤣
TheSuperX:
That wouldn't change the fact that South Africa is the headquarter of HIV/AIDS in the world. 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Keep crying..🤣🤣🤣
Stop spreading HIV/AIDS 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
Keeeep crying...🤣🤣🤣... Being a troll isn't going to heal that ego of yours.

Keep crying me a river..🤣🤣🤣
TheSuperX:
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
you are still here??

have you SPAT on any WHITE so far? Please show us the VIDEO !
you need to build-up your courage from there.

Samantha124:
At least now I know why you're bitter... grin grin grin

I bruised your ego so bad, that it'll only take a miracle for it to heal.

Keep crying like you cried in my old moniker..🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dude, I told you that you're not making any sense, so shut up!!!
frog12:
you are still here??

have you SPAT on any WHITE so far? Please show us the VIDEO !
you need to build-up your courage from there.

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
what else should we expect from a black SOUTH AFRICAN ! grin grin

Samantha124:
Dude, I told you that you're not making any sense, so shut up!!!

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
You crying after me only proves that I'm very much good at what I do.

I put big dogs in their place to a point that they end up crying after me like little puppies.. grin grin grin
TheSuperX:
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Lightorder: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Look at the mentality of people am sharing same geographical space with. People like deserve to live in the bush as your habitat
the mentality is the raw truth.

Is Remi Tinubu your mother ?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
It's ok guys we're still one, same colour, same continent... black is beautiful.
Samantha124:
You crying after me only proves that I'm very much good at what I do.

I put big dogs in their place to a point that they end up crying after me like little puppies.. grin grin grin
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
Tell that to your brother... I've been respecting this guy for way too long hoping that he'll change.

I don't like trolling people in here, but this guy just kept embarrassing himself by coming after me just because of his bruised little ego.

In some threads, some nairalanders even tried to defend me, but I told them leave him alone, yet he just kept on coming after me all because of something I said last year.

I mean who holds a grudge against someone on a faceless forum? Someone you've never even met in person before?
Nawttiboi007:
It's ok guys we're still one, same colour, same continent... black is beautiful.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
Its fine samantha, we're cool as the same race ok... I love SA and I believe SA loves Naija too ok.. yeah it's normal to have brotherly rift it's all abt fun sometimes.. some bad eggs here and there which is absolute normal too.. I know you and @ThesuperX have good hearts, let's bury the hatchet ok.. smiley. My SA friends has always been blood to me cos they always come through for me.. I sincerely heart them
Samantha124:
Tell that to your brother... I've been respecting this guy for way too long hoping that he'll change.

I don't like trolling people in here, but this guy just kept embarrassing himself by coming after me just because of his bruised little ego.

In some threads, some nairalanders even tried to defend me, but I told them leave him alone, yet he just kept on coming after me all because of something I said last year.

I mean who holds a grudge against someone on a faceless forum? Someone you've never even met in person before?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
why are you copulating with weak black SOUTH AFRICANS that cannot spit on the faces of WHITES for suffering them ? grin

people like you should be FLOGGED in public !

Nawttiboi007:
Its fine samantha, we're cool as the same race ok... I love SA and I believe SA loves Naija too ok.. yeah it's normal to have brotherly rift it's all abt fun sometimes.. some bad eggs here and there which is absolute normal too.. I know you and @ThesuperX have good hearts, let's bury the hatchet ok.. smiley. My SA friends has always been blood to me cos they always come through for me.. I sincerely heart them

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
Bro no be so... although some of them are unreasonable but not all...

Na the same way those whites dey see we black Africans
frog12:
why are you copulating with weak black SOUTH AFRICANS that cannot spit on the faces of WHITES for suffering them ? grin

people like you should be FLOGGED in public !

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
who owns the land? WHITES or BLACKS??
which has larger population? BLACKS or WHITES?
so if you know the answer, then RUN those whites out of the land !!

Nawttiboi007:
Bro no be so... although some of them are unreasonable but not all...

Na the same way those whites dey see we black Africans
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
Like I said, quote him and tell that to him because he's the one who's been coming after me and I kept ignoring him.

Even in my old moniker, he was the one who started insulting me all because of a small disagreement, something that we could've just laughed over and left behind.

But he's now acting like a victim just because the only thing I did was defended myself.

So today I finally decided to give him my full attention... If there's anyone you should be talking to it's him, not me... Because I don't cry after people on a faceless forum like a toothless wounded puppy.
Nawttiboi007:

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
I don't think they can survive without the whites o unlike we na
frog12:
who owns the land? WHITES or BLACKS??
which has larger population? BLACKS or WHITES?
so if you know the answer, then RUN those whites out of the land !!

2 Likes

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
that not true. assuming that's the case, then the BLACKS are very weak!

you can't eat your CAKE and have it !
no wonder their women are becoming FATTER than cars!
you will see a 20 year old black SOUTH AFRICAN already chairman of a large DIAMOND conglomerate, whose strings is being pulled by the WHITES that hold true POWER.
They better learn to stop attacking other BLACKS, and develop some courage to take their COUNTRY BACK !!

Nawttiboi007:
I don't think they can survive without the whites o unlike we na

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
if they don't know, you better know now. APARTHEID steals everything from you. It attacks you psychologically. It breaks you down. It breaks your sense of worth. That's what it does.
Take back your courage, start by SPITTING on the face of every WHITE south african you see on the street. Start now!

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by DaveHarry(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Starzo:

Na our Nigerian brothers dey mumu themselves
I no blame dem too much, d offer wey dis SA women dey giv dem initially dey tempting. some of d SA women even use voodoo on naija guys
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Yeah I sabi this one wella
DaveHarry:

I no blame dem too much, d offer wey dis SA women dey giv dem initially dey tempting. some of d SA women even use voodoo on naija guys
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 5:19am On Jun 12, 2023
Samantha124:

Dumb bitch, no one gives a damn about ur HIV/AIDS ass here, just stop spreading HIV/AIDS bitch. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 5:23am On Jun 12, 2023
Samantha124:
Like I said, quote him and tell that to him because he's the one who's been coming after me and I kept ignoring him.

Even in my old moniker, he was the one who started insulting me all because of a small disagreement, something that we could've just laughed over and left behind.

But he's now acting like a victim just because the only thing I did was defended myself.

So today I finally decided to give him my full attention... If there's anyone you should be talking to it's him, not me... Because I don't cry after people on a faceless forum like a toothless wounded puppy.
Bitch just stop spreading HIV/AIDS and stay away from our forum before you infect us, we don't like you people and we don't give a damn about y'all xenophobic asses. 😂😂😂

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 5:27am On Jun 12, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Its fine samantha, we're cool as the same race ok... I love SA and I believe SA loves Naija too ok.. yeah it's normal to have brotherly rift it's all abt fun sometimes.. some bad eggs here and there which is absolute normal too.. I know you and @The.superX have good hearts, let's bury the hatchet ok.. smiley. My SA friends has always been blood to me cos they always come through for me.. I sincerely heart them
No way unless the bitch deactivates her account that's when I can be at peace, u can't come to our forum and use disgusting words on us, just look at her at her fellow HIV/AIDS infected citizens, have you seen the way they insult us here?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Caseless: 5:55am On Jun 12, 2023
Samantha124:
Truth is, they don't usually tell us everything at school.
This is a fact!
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by ghettochild(m): 5:56am On Jun 12, 2023
Caseless:
This is a fact!
Guess u didn't do geography at school..
I taught grade 10 learners.
It's in their CAPS
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Smartmanager(m): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2023
JASONjnr:

You wish you were a Nigerian....

And not in some countries were some people hunt lions for a living while their primitive young girls dances naked in a 21st century to entertain their white gods.
And wait on the government for everything. That is why men/boys over there are so lazy. Hating on their fellow Africans for being successful.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Smartmanager(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2023
TheSuperX:
Ghanaians Togolese beninous and all countries under West Africa are here but you won't see them calling us derogatory words on our forum, infact u hardly see them posting here, and also we are not even in the same geographical region so i don't understand why you guys are here?
Cause they are second class citizens and can't have a platform like this of thier own.

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by simple87: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2023
[quote author=Samantha124 post=123722569]So far they're still looking into the causes of the earthquake and the mining activities around the Gauteng province are also considered as the possible cause.

Not sure occurrences like earthquake are preventable, however some measures might be put in place to minimise it impact when it happened, just like the proactive measures of the Japanese. Architectural design and structure engineering is very important in this case.

You reside in the city?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Martinsmine(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Why didn't Ebele Azikwe Jonathan probe Obasanjo and Yar Adua?
keep asking me
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Jackanda1(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2023
clockwisereport:

Can you please do me a favour?
Just shut up
Why disrespect the poster for telling the truth?

I pray your eyes of understanding be opened like mine did and may you realize the decietfulness of despising God.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Caseless: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2023
ghettochild:

Guess u didn't do geography at school..
I taught grade 10 learners.
It's in their CAPS
i'm talking real geology here, you're referencing geography.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2023
Nope, I don't reside in the city.

Last time I experienced an earthquake was some years ago during the early hours of the evening when my bed started moving.. grin grin grin[quote author=simple87 post=123737396][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan. / 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) / Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.