Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa (48133 Views)

Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / Many Abandon Their Homes As Magnitude 5.7 Earthquake Hits Istanbul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Starzo: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2023
DaveHarry:

I no blame dem too much, d offer wey dis SA women dey giv dem initially dey tempting. some of d SA women even use voodoo on naija guys
Even tho , Dem suppose don learn their lessons by now

Dem suppose don know say those SA women na no-go area
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by newoffer: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2023
That Tremor alone will crash alot here.
INSTANTCASH345:
Nonsense. After watching the video,I discovered that it was just a tremor and not earthquake as the headline supposed.

They are looking for sympathy and donations from the west and Nigeria in general,earthquake ko,etiquette ni 🤫
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by simple87: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2023
Samantha124:
Nope, I don't reside in the city.

Last time I experienced an earthquake was some years ago during the early hours of the evening when my bed started moving.. grin grin grin

Lucky you. I hope nature would be kind and no more occurrences in the future.

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by ghettochild(m): 10:45am On Jun 12, 2023
Caseless:
i'm talking real geology here, you're referencing geography.
Mr I too know. Ur first idea of geology didn't stem out from geography abi
And where as shey na u I dey talk or respond to.
Mumu
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Basic123: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Good to hear no life was lost. Meanwhile Tinubu is only trying to position his men for monumental and easy looting by sacking Emefiele and Kyari. Don't be deceived that he's fighting corruption. A thief will hardly probe other thieves. Let him probe Buhari govt completely and we will take him serious. Time will tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSourcerer: 6:42am On Jun 14, 2023
JASONjnr:

You agreed that Nigerians Japa alot .... You also agree that we do anything to |Xplorer the world. It will be dump to not believe that I visited and schooled in your country.

We're not like you folks that only your celebrities travel out, while the rest of you stay back to protect your zoos and it's animals from going into extinction.
hi hello random text to remind you to smilesmiley , really wish you a great say ahead buddy smiley
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
Mrfixiit:
I don't talk to wasted souls like you but I will tell you this, my dog is more sensible than you and your household.
Look at you in fact you're more senseless than the rat in my gutter if not you will not mention Tinubu's name in South Africa earthquake news. What's the correlation. A useless bimbo
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Mrfixiit: 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
Abdulhakeem7:
Look at you in fact you're more senseless than the rat in my gutter if not you will not mention Tinubu's name in South Africa earthquake news. What's the correlation. A useless bimbo
You rightly belong to the gutter as you opined.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by XAUBulls: 12:29am On Jun 19, 2023
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBI6UlO3ngM

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjNdbLcjI8Y
Time to focus more on building earthquake-resistant residential houses and skyscrapers globally.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by XAUBulls: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
South Africa Back in 2014:

South Africa's biggest earthquake in 40 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxXg8loLOHM

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing / 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) / Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.