Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Arrest Of Dr Godwin Emefiele: Why Dr Emefiele & Buhari Are Heroes Of Democracy! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Of Dr Godwin Emefiele: Why Dr Emefiele & Buhari Are Heroes Of Democracy! (412 Views)

Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari / All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR / Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrest Of Dr Godwin Emefiele: Why Dr Emefiele & Buhari Are Heroes Of Democracy! by Bigkoko: 9:19am On Jun 11, 2023
Dr Godwin Emefiele's Arrest: Why indeed Buhari & Emefiele are a Hero of democracy?
Image the horror of a legitimate victory at the polls by the drug mule & HIS MAFIAS via vote buying? (Spits. God forbid). Let me explain why Buhari & Emefiele are heroes of democracy, especially where every other person betrayed ex president Buhari.

One, its an open secret Buhari would have non of Tinubu as a successor but the corrupt, wicked northern class of thieves in north west found in him a willing accomplice & a man living on borrowed time, so he quickly fits into their plans to remain in power & not account for their loots & travesty against the poor people of the north ....yes his pipe is leaking & he is said to not able to withstand tense atmosphere for hours. These thieves are led by Gandollar of the infamous dollar stuffing brouhahaha....lol. Other thieves were quickly recruited including the spiteful midget of Kaduna....lol the motherfucker is currently facing a life travel ban to virtually all western countries of repute! He is also said to be a flight risk because of his terrorists link (self confessed by him, in some years back)

Ask Rauf Aregbesola, Buhari's close confident. Ask Osinbajo. Ask Ameachi. But Buhari's and his inner band of ethnic bigots were handed the Black Spot...(If you have read Robert Stevenson Treasure Island, you'd know what it signifies. This is where Jim Hawkins albeit, Peter Obi came from nowhere to thwart the plans of the thieves & buccaneers). This poorly educated, old breed of looters effectively told buhari hands down that they would rig their states for the drug mule....Poor old Buhari, he quickly knew he has been betrayed by gandollar & others!

Quickly, the naira redesign came up to check mate the use of money by anyone. He found a willing, trustworthy person in Emefiele who too glad, would want to bequeath a parting gift to poor nigeria: A FREE, FAIR, CREDIBLE ELECTION, using the instrumentality of his position as CBN gov & an assured President Buhari approval. Too late, the president was also deceived by INEC Chair that votes would count & election will be transmitted Live. Giving no room for manipulations at state level & Confident that at least, let the winner win legit, Buhari gave final approval for the naira thing.

All candidates now have a level playing field. Here comes in DSS Boss, recruited into the plot by Aisha. Now it's a civil war in the family. Buhari, not an intelligent dude, quickly faltered on their plots. But, in one desperate blow to the drug mule, land mines were deliberately created by prof Mahmud as a form of Insurance should stuffs go south, for himself! That is why even though he knew of the 25% requirements, he deliberately refused to rig FCT for the drug mule. It's one huge muddled mess waiting for Peter Obi OR ATIKU TO CLEAN

Why Emefiele didn't flee?
It is better you stay behind and chest the accusations and be a victim than fled and be picked up & the victimhood gone! The DSS in its stupid bid to get Emefiele has charged him for financing terrorism in far away Afghanistan with a whooping $100M, stupidly revealed their true intentions.
Let me help ypou motherfuckers with quick stats. Emefiele is neither muslim, jihadist nor has the power to release such huge amount of mount. Dr Isa Patanmi has links & buddies in Afghanistan..... Isa Patanmi has videos 7 tapes in circulation parising Osama Bin Ladin. The West has a plug on Patami, one little screw up contacting his fellow comrade in arms in TorA Bora region of Afghanistan, the cheeky dude would be picked up by a special SEAL Team dedicated for such tasks. Business is business. Patami must donate to Taliban. Isa Patanmi has Buhari's ears. Emefiele is willing to process payment in secret. Buhari loves sharia & islamic stuffs more than Aisha..but the money was hughe & Western intelligience picked up intels of its origin & were shocked it came from Cental Bank of Nigeria Vaults.....lol connect the dots numbskulls

Let me shock you guys..... The money even though, was sent in secret by non other than Buhari under urgings of Isa Patanmi. But Western intels got to know about it and sent a memo to this effect how the sum of 100M got into Taliban coffers. Now a fall guy has to be prepared to let Buhari & his Henchmen off the hook. They decided to yoke it on Emefiele. What these cheeky beasts don't know was that Emefiele has already made a deposition before CiA officials of all he knew about the funding to Taliban terrorist. Poor guy. Next time when animals calling themselves leaders ask you to do wrong, resign & let them get a willing tool. Don't be a fall guy especially for a Nigerian politician!

Know this & have peace: the West already had their intels..... Buhari & that terrorist sympathizer running Communication ministry gave the Taliban that money. Emefiele has squeaked like a canary to CiA i his last visit to the US.

Even though, Emefiele is part of the APC Coven, I think Godwin Emefiele is a HERO of democracy.... Buhari is a coward who loathes & despise the drug mule but found strength in Emefiele where every other northerner of repute betrayed him especially gandollar! Buhari found strength, trust & courage in Emefiele. In one last bid to thwart the a possible victory of the drug mule via vote buying, Naira redesign came up! Emefiele chested it with unusual courage & dexterity to Buhari's admiration. Now, the drug mule has been deprived of a legitimate victory at the polls via vote buying. Let the honorable justices rule before we hit the streets in events of unfair ruling!

Now, EMEFIELE is been hoarded. Like i said in my previous post, its a welcomed development when criminals fight.....the poor masses end up the winner. Through this fight expect more damaging evidences to get into Atiku's camp & LP camp by loyalists from Emefiele's camp....would be revealed. The drug mule has no idea how he is loathed & despised by a large section of Nigeria. The drug mule has no idea what will befall him soon...... MARK this post, the drug mule has only within 9 months to loot what ever he can at the CBN & NNPC. Expect Atiku or Obi as president sooner than looked forward to!

Why Emefiele should be considered a hero of democracy by the masses?
The naira redesign came with some of pains inflicted during a widely believed rule of ethnic bigots, but it gave Nigeria & Nigerians the well deserve leeway for victory at the polls... The naira redesign effectively stopped the drug mule from buying his way to A LEGITIMATE victory at the polls. If what we knew is 100% sure, BOLA AHMED TINUBU has within 9 months in ASO ROCK before been kicked out from either a pronouncement of Atiku or Obi as legit president, or a fresh poll conducted for all of them, that is if the drug mule & my nigga Shettima aint disqualified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Of Dr Godwin Emefiele: Why Dr Emefiele & Buhari Are Heroes Of Democracy! by Obaaderemi2: 9:28am On Jun 11, 2023
grin My brother bigkoko, how's East Africa today?

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Dr Godwin Emefiele: Why Dr Emefiele & Buhari Are Heroes Of Democracy! by Bigkoko: 9:58am On Jun 11, 2023
Resisting the drug mule and his joke of a govt isn't out of hatred or bad wishing, rather its a matter of Principle. Nigeria has long been under the mercy of drug peddlers, crooks, cabals & dangerously unfit fellows hiding under ethnic & religious affiliations. I personally detest crooks who ruin lives just to lead. If we all get knacked by these political mafias, who will they rule?

2023 is the perfect opportunity to drain the swamp. Expect the Nigerian Deep State aka Cabal to resist this. Know this & have peace; they are few and we are more. They are actually cowards who hid behind poorly paid security agents with guns & other dangerous weapons......

If they win at the polls, so be it but if they win by rigging, by the Living God who created this universe and gave it to us, they must be resisted. Buhari has cried that he wants to lead, he was fairly given an opportunity....guess what he has destroyed the north!

We should not allow another stooling old grandpa to infest already batter Nigeria image with "DRUGS"

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Dr Godwin Emefiele: Why Dr Emefiele & Buhari Are Heroes Of Democracy! by stonemasonn: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2023
Bigkoko:
Resisting the drug mule and his joke of a govt isn't out of hatred or bad wishing, rather its a matter of Principle. Nigeria has long been under the mercy of drug peddlers, crooks, cabals & dangerously unfit fellows hiding under ethnic & religious affiliations. I personally detest crooks who ruin lives just to lead. If we all get knacked by these political mafias, who will they rule?

2023 is the perfect opportunity to drain the swamp. Expect the Nigerian Deep State aka Cabal to resist this. Know this & have peace; they are few and we are more. They are actually cowards who hid behind poorly paid security agents with guns & other dangerous weapons......

If they win at the polls, so be it but if they win by rigging, by the Living God who created this universe and gave it to us, they must be resisted. Buhari has cried that he wants to lead, he was fairly given an opportunity....guess what he has destroyed the north!

We should not allow another stooling old grandpa to infest already batter Nigeria image with "DRUGS"
Peter Obi was a drug mule. He'll be exposed at the right time if necessary.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Dr Godwin Emefiele: Why Dr Emefiele & Buhari Are Heroes Of Democracy! by Obaaderemi2: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2023
Mrvitalis

Legendhero

Re: Arrest Of Dr Godwin Emefiele: Why Dr Emefiele & Buhari Are Heroes Of Democracy! by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2023
Ememiri...loser grin
Re: Arrest Of Dr Godwin Emefiele: Why Dr Emefiele & Buhari Are Heroes Of Democracy! by OfoIgbo: 11:53am On Jun 11, 2023
While Emefiele was a part of the APC gang that destroyed Nigeria, one thing he did right and God will bless him for, is the fact that he made it extremely easy to identify those that carried out the electoral fraud of January.

If naira had been readily available around the election period, the bullion van drug lord would have bought off most of the electorates thus making it impossible for extreme electoral fraud to be proven in court, The fact that he made naira scarce, the drug lord had no other option but to deal with the Inec chairman directly, while the votes and result sheets still bear the correct voting tallies, which is why today, Peter Obi has ample evidence to show the tribunal to prove huge electoral fraud by INEC and Tinubu.

While I'm not their fan, but some gratitude has to go to Buhari and Emefiele for this.
Re: Arrest Of Dr Godwin Emefiele: Why Dr Emefiele & Buhari Are Heroes Of Democracy! by magoo10(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2023
Tinubu is bitter buhari through emefiele stopped him from buying massive votes and going through the option of using eye neck to manipulate votes and the system which Peter Obi is seriously dealing with them in courts.

the naira design caused Nigeria pains with disadvantages and some advantages just as the subsidy removal is presently doing

It reduced banditry and other forms of terrorism occasioned by political sponsors who used stored and looted naira in paying criminals.

Nigeria economy is in shambles today because politicians have stored naira which should be in circulation for their obvious wicked reasons.

tinubu removed fuel subsidy without provision for cushioning the effects to the extent that state governments are reducing number of days pupils and government workers should go to school.

tinubu and his thiefing gangs are bitter about naira design because they have stored naira in bullion vans but do not care that the average man not to talk of the ordinary man cannot afford to buy fuel at over #500.

like we predicted tinubu is not in his right frame of mind to lead and most of his actions in the last two weeks are done and suggested by self centered aides and praise singers who are doing so for their own personal greed and will soon boomerang.

Emefiele did some wrongs including using his office for political campaigns and all that but punishing because of naira design smells fishy and will fail.
Re: Arrest Of Dr Godwin Emefiele: Why Dr Emefiele & Buhari Are Heroes Of Democracy! by Bigkoko: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
It's not a competiton of who will be exposed...... The only drug mule we know for now, that has a forfeiture order against hin...up to $460,000 in far away USA is Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is widely assumed to have stolen the electoral mandate of Nigerians, and whose short lived Govt would be tossed out in as little as 9 months; assumingour gallant justices would live up to their judicial responsibilities! Go and charge your phone with i-pass-my-neigbour-gen before replying... expose ko, expose ni.....lol

stonemasonn:
Peter Obi was a drug mule. He'll be exposed at the right time if necessary.
Re: Arrest Of Dr Godwin Emefiele: Why Dr Emefiele & Buhari Are Heroes Of Democracy! by Bigkoko: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
When i say Dr Emefiele & Buhari are heroes of democracy in 2023... i know what i am saying. Nigerians voted in 2023 elections, votes actually counted but the useless INEC Chair manipulated & dished out figures they can not back up..... All thanks to ex pres Buhari & brave Dr Emefiele....

The naira redesign also, almost stopped banditry to near zero! But this criminal drug mule was only concerned about his inability to buy votes. Once a drug baron, always a drug baron!

magoo10:
Tinubu is bitter buhari through emefiele stopped him from buying massive votes and going through the option of using eye neck to manipulate votes and the system which Peter Obi is seriously dealing with them in courts.

the naira design caused Nigeria pains with disadvantages and some advantages just as the subsidy removal is presently doing

It reduced banditry and other forms of terrorism occasioned by political sponsors who used stored and looted naira in paying criminals.

Nigeria economy is in shambles today because politicians have stored naira which should be in circulation for their obvious wicked reasons.

tinubu removed fuel subsidy without provision for cushioning the effects to the extent that state governments are reducing number of days pupils and government workers should go to school.

tinubu and his thiefing gangs are bitter about naira design because they have stored naira in bullion vans but do not care that the average man not to talk of the ordinary man cannot afford to buy fuel at over #500.

like we predicted tinubu is not in his right frame of mind to lead and most of his actions in the last two weeks are done and suggested by self centered aides and praise singers who are doing so for their own personal greed and will soon boomerang.

Emefiele did some wrongs including using his office for political campaigns and all that but punishing because of naira design smells fishy and will fail.
Re: Arrest Of Dr Godwin Emefiele: Why Dr Emefiele & Buhari Are Heroes Of Democracy! by magoo10(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
Bigkoko:
When i say Dr Emefiele & Buhari are heroes of democracy in 2023... i know what i am saying. Nigerians voted in 2023 elections, votes actually counted but the useless INEC Chair manipulated & dished out figures they can not back up..... All thanks to ex pres Buhari & brave Dr Emefiele....

The naira redesign also, almost stopped banditry to near zero! But this criminal drug mule was only concerned about his inability to buy votes. Once a drug baron, always a drug baron!

you are not far from the truth
Re: Arrest Of Dr Godwin Emefiele: Why Dr Emefiele & Buhari Are Heroes Of Democracy! by Bigkoko: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
God bless ex president Buhari, God bless Dr Emefiele. While we don't know what satanic agreement APC signed together in blood IN 2014, that made the drug mule to go and cry emilo kan emilo kan, as if ruling is a turn by turn thing, WE APPRECIATE the tenacity & bravery of the duo in making sure the drug mule didn't buy votes at the polls but rather resorted to self help through an equally useless, corrupt INEC Chair. This is great news. As we are now fully aware of how they stole the election. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is an illegitimate usurper.

For once we now said how empty, shallow and myopic the drug mule actually was, and still is. Got whopped in his lagos with a weakling of governor, got whopped in his state of origin of Osun and finally humiliated in FCT where he planned to rule.....

Since Adolf plunged Europe & the world at large into war of epic propulsions, the Europeans & Americans have legalized aborts & and contraceptives. Imagine all these upheavals could have be solved by less than $5......

OfoIgbo:
While Emefiele was a part of the APC gang that destroyed Nigeria, one thing he did right and God will bless him for, is the fact that he made it extremely easy to identify those that carried out the electoral fraud of January.

If naira had been readily available around the election period, the bullion van drug lord would have bought off most of the electorates thus making it impossible for extreme electoral fraud to be proven in court, The fact that he made naira scarce, the drug lord had no other option but to deal with the Inec chairman directly, while the votes and result sheets still bear the correct voting tallies, which is why today, Peter Obi has ample evidence to show the tribunal to prove huge electoral fraud by INEC and Tinubu.

While I'm not their fan, but some gratitude has to go to Buhari and Emefiele for this.
Re: Arrest Of Dr Godwin Emefiele: Why Dr Emefiele & Buhari Are Heroes Of Democracy! by Akungitit: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
Why are unemployed IPOB youths always posting nonsense online?
Go and sell Gala bread,leave politics for educated people.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Dr Godwin Emefiele: Why Dr Emefiele & Buhari Are Heroes Of Democracy! by Bigkoko: 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
The sorrow state of severally damaged people who lined up behind a drug mule.....
They were abused, forced to accept their abusers as the only hope to food and too bad, tries to force other sane minded fellows to accept their poor & unfortunate choices.... Spites.
Go to Europe & see semblance of a functioning society. Go to North America, see the semblance of a functioning society... Even visit small Dubai, Qatar etc, see basic amenities met with ease.... Come down to Africa, Nigeria especially, see professors, conniving with agberos & their over rated masters to thwart validly casted election results.... Na waoohhh. Una shame dey shame me abeg.

I pray i quick get my second passport so i can toss una passport to una. After all black Americans were once Africans!
Steady una no get.
Strong internet for where.
Water not available.
functioning clinics... whosyyy?

Yet same poor people and few idiots abroad still supports these crooks!

Image having a mentor who is also a drug mule? Imagine having a mentor who cries for power like a witch at night? God forbid.....
Re: Arrest Of Dr Godwin Emefiele: Why Dr Emefiele & Buhari Are Heroes Of Democracy! by Bigkoko: 9:15am On Jun 12, 2023
Happy Democracy Day to Nigerians!

While i sympathize with those who feel they can steal elections & give democracy speeches, i also sympathize with a nation that would allow such broad day heists of votes!

Let me ask Mr. Bola aka the drug mule, how do you feel knowing fully well you stole someone's mandate? Ohhh i forgot, their conscience is all dead....

Even kids know you stole an election!!!
Re: Arrest Of Dr Godwin Emefiele: Why Dr Emefiele & Buhari Are Heroes Of Democracy! by XAUBulls: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2023
Bigkoko:
Happy Democracy Day to Nigerians!

While i sympathize with those who feel they can steal elections & give democracy speeches, i also sympathize with a nation that would allow such broad day heists of votes!

Let me ask Mr. Bola aka the drug mule, how do you feel knowing fully well you stole someone's mandate? Ohhh i forgot, their conscience is all dead....

Even kids know you stole an election!!!
Re: Arrest Of Dr Godwin Emefiele: Why Dr Emefiele & Buhari Are Heroes Of Democracy! by XAUBulls: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2023
Bigkoko:
It's not a competiton of who will be exposed...... The only drug mule we know for now, that has a forfeiture order against hin...up to $460,000 in far away USA is Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is widely assumed to have stolen the electoral mandate of Nigerians, and whose short lived Govt would be tossed out in as little as 9 months; assumingour gallant justices would live up to their judicial responsibilities! Go and charge your phone with i-pass-my-neigbour-gen before replying... expose ko, expose ni.....lol

Re: Arrest Of Dr Godwin Emefiele: Why Dr Emefiele & Buhari Are Heroes Of Democracy! by XAUBulls: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2023
Bigkoko:
The sorrow state of severally damaged people who lined up behind a drug mule.....
They were abused, forced to accept their abusers as the only hope to food and too bad, tries to force other sane minded fellows to accept their poor & unfortunate choices.... Spites.
Go to Europe & see semblance of a functioning society. Go to North America, see the semblance of a functioning society... Even visit small Dubai, Qatar etc, see basic amenities met with ease.... Come down to Africa, Nigeria especially, see professors, conniving with agberos & their over rated masters to thwart validly casted election results.... Na waoohhh. Una shame dey shame me abeg.

I pray i quick get my second passport so i can toss una passport to una. After all black Americans were once Africans!
Steady una no get.
Strong internet for where.
Water not available.
functioning clinics... whosyyy?

Yet same poor people and few idiots abroad still supports these crooks!

Image having a mentor who is also a drug mule? Imagine having a mentor who cries for power like a witch at night? God forbid.....
Re: Arrest Of Dr Godwin Emefiele: Why Dr Emefiele & Buhari Are Heroes Of Democracy! by XAUBulls: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2023
Bigkoko:
God bless ex president Buhari, God bless Dr Emefiele. While we don't know what satanic agreement APC signed together in blood IN 2014, that made the drug mule to go and cry emilo kan emilo kan, as if ruling is a turn by turn thing, WE APPRECIATE the tenacity & bravery of the duo in making sure the drug mule didn't buy votes at the polls but rather resorted to self help through an equally useless, corrupt INEC Chair. This is great news. As we are now fully aware of how they stole the election. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is an illegitimate usurper.

For once we now said how empty, shallow and myopic the drug mule actually was, and still is. Got whopped in his lagos with a weakling of governor, got whopped in his state of origin of Osun and finally humiliated in FCT where he planned to rule.....

Since Adolf plunged Europe & the world at large into war of epic propulsions, the Europeans & Americans have legalized aborts & and contraceptives. Imagine all these upheavals could have be solved by less than $5......

(1) (Reply)

See The Only Solution To Many Nigeria Problems / Video: Top 10 Most Heavily Protected African President / How Do You See Nigeria Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.