Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? (1416 Views)

5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago / Life As An Albino (my Experience) / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by SeaTrade(m): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2023
So like the topic suggests,how does a person find this because I've been searching for a long time.
Like I feel empty,no clearcut path to genuine peace and fulfilment.
Tired of the things I do or use to do ,I can't go back ,neither do I want to keep being here.Im willing for a change but I see no way.
The monotony is killing me,the risks too and the people I gotta please to stay relevant too isn't helping(everyone around keep telling me to stay where I am and reminding me how lucky I am,yet I am the only one that thinks otherwise) and I'm getting tired,slower and dumber than I use to be and I see a problem if this don't change.But I can't blame myself,I'm tired of all this so the motivation keeps shrinking and it brings up all of this.
And also Nigeria has a great deal of little mind,the chances of meeting that person that'll change your whole perspective is infinitesimal, almost non existent so that is off!
A lot of you might think money will solve all your problems,but it will only be the beginning of your nightmare as a smart and ambitious person that truly wants to be fulfilled and different,who don't want to settle for less.
So,to fulfilled people here,what made you fulfilled and how did you achieve it?Let's talk.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by Stevenbright(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2023
Purpose!

To further expand it, your "Definite Cheif Aim".

To live a fulfilled life, you must discover and write down your Definite Cheif Aim in life (Purpose). Once you do, everything you do daily will always be in line to achieving that aim. This always keep you motivated, innovative and alive. This is the main reason why one of the presidential candidates in the last presidential election was unstoppable despite almost all odds were against him.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by Carcholce: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
SeaTrade:
So like the topic suggests,how does a person find this because I've been searching for a long time.
Tired of the things I do or use to do ,I can't go back ,neither do I want to keep being here.Im willing for a change but I see no way. Let's talk.

What were the things you used to do? I would like to know.
Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by Ibechris2: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
If u are not okay yet,get a ministry job and see what it means to be monotonous.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by SeaTrade(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Carcholce:

What were the things you used to do? I would like to know.
Trans-border trade,very risky and tideous.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by SeaTrade(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ibechris2:
If u are not okay yet,get a ministry job and see what it means to be monotonous.

lol,my hand no dey.
Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by Ibechris2: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
SeaTrade:
lol,my hand no dey.

Me don dey depressed already for the job.
Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by mariahAngel(f): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
Only God can give true purpose and meaning to your life, to your existence.
With God in your life, you will always feel joy and fulfilled on the inside.
Everything in life will make sense to you.
You will live and enjoy life, always looking forward to another day.

Without God, you can have everything, but none of them will be worth anything to you.

There's that part of you that only God can fill.
That part is your soul.

Peace, Joy, purpose, fulfillment, true enjoyment of life...only God can give you all that.
Seek God and you will find yourself.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by Proserpina: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
To be honest, I don't blame you for feeling this way. As a matter of fact I'm glad to read this from a guy, it shows my mediation wasn't amiss. Sometime last week I thought on the life of an average Nigerian Man and I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. I'm not a guy, I know so I may be wrong in some things but seeing this thread shows I am on the right path with some of the things I came up with.

The average Nigerian man is what I would describe as a snake on a hill, a shadow of himself, a body without a head. These words may be harsh but it is what it is. If you have better words I'm open to them. Take away family, wife or children from him then you leave him a naked man. A being with no direction and impact. Africans are big on family, culture and religion so they nurture, mould and raise their young ones around these things, this is not a crime but the problem is taking away the essence of one's life to suit the existence of other lives.

A typical male child in Nigerian is raised to tend to others, he is guided to choose is career path for others, he gets a job to provide for others, his enjoyment comes from paying or taking more responsibility for others to make him happy. He is practically raised for those around him then you ask if he is fulfilled. The truth is He doesn't know what fulfilment is without validation of others and that isn't Fulfillment. When God made all things, his fulfillment didn't come from the hails or cries of his creations but from his inner satisfaction of him achieving things he wanted to do.

First question to you op, aside what society expect of you have you achieved that one thing you want? If no, then you have your first step to fulfilment.

Life goes beyond hustling, making money, having twelve wives and 1000 sidechicks. Our society makes it seem like having money is all to life but it isn't. "The goal isn't to live forever but to create that which will" my favorite quote that year. Lol I always smile when people say enjoy life once you die people will forget you. No that will only be true if you die the average Nigerian person, if you don't you will be remembered forever. The likes of Darwin, Faraday, Mayo, Aristole etc are still mentioned today even though they are long gone.

My second question to you Op : What is your purpose on earth? What do you want to be remembered for?

Peace comes not from the east, north , south or west but from your inner self. One of the things that disrupt human peace is lack of contentment. Do you give yourself some accolades or you keep pushing yourself? . A former employer once told me, "Nigerians rush a lot but they are not moving" . Around the clock the average Nigerian is on about patching his or her life, sadly only a restful mind can think about making his or her life better. When your pain is more than your gain you end up feeling cheated, lost and drain. Only you can give retain your peace by the choices you make.
My last question: What do you choose peace or chaos?

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by SeaTrade(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
Proserpina:
To be honest, I don't blame you for feeling this way. As a matter of fact I'm glad to read this from a guy, it shows my mediation wasn't amiss. Sometime last week I thought on the life of an average Nigerian Man and I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. I'm not a guy, I know so I may be wrong in some things but seeing this thread shows I am on the right path with some of the things I came up with.

The average Nigerian man is what I would describe as a snake on a hill, a shadow of himself, a body without a head. These words may be harsh but it is what it is. If you have better words I'm open to them. Take away family, wife or children from him then you leave him a naked man. A being with no direction and impact. Africans are big on family, culture and religion so they nurture, mould and raise their young ones around these things, this is not a crime but the problem is taking away the essence of one's life to suit the existence of other lives.

A typical male child in Nigerian is raised to tend to others, he is guided to choose is career path for others, he gets a job to provide for others, his enjoyment comes from paying or taking more responsibility for others to make him happy. He is practically raised for those around him then you ask if he is fulfilled. The truth is He doesn't know what fulfilment is without validation of others and that isn't Fulfillment. When God made all things, his fulfillment didn't come from the hails or cries of his creations but from his inner satisfaction of him achieving things he wanted to do.

First question to you op, aside what society expect of you have you achieved that one thing you want? If no, then you have your first step to fulfilment.

Life goes beyond hustling, making money, having twelve wives and 1000 sidechicks. Our society makes it seem like having money is all to life but it isn't. "The goal isn't to live forever but to create that which will" my favorite quote that year. Lol I always smile when people say enjoy life once you die people will forget you. No that will only be true if you die the average Nigerian person, if you don't you will be remembered forever. The likes of Darwin, Faraday, Mayo, Aristole etc are still mentioned today even though they are long gone.

My second question to you Op : What is your purpose on earth? What do you want to be remembered for?

Peace comes not from the east, north , south or west but from your inner self. One of the things that disrupt human peace is lack of contentment. Do you give yourself some accolades or you keep pushing yourself? . A former employer once told me, "Nigerians rush a lot but they are not moving" . Around the clock the average Nigerian is on about patching his or her life, sadly only a restful mind can think about making his or her life better. When your pain is more than your gain you end up feeling cheated, lost and drain. Only you can give retain your peace by the choices you make.
My last question: What do you choose peace or chaos?

I sincerely think the bolded is my problem,one way or the other.
I've grown no doubt,but then the traumatic years of bankruptcy made me to over compensate ,so much so that my little achievements seem insignificant and I clearly underappreciate it.
Always wanting more and in record time,and also lots of people threatening what I've built to the point I'm contemplating serious carnage and violence.
Capitalism sucks no doubt,but id rather die than lose what I've worked for AGAIN!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by Ishilove: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
SeaTrade:
I sincerely think the bolded is my problem,one way or the other.
I've grown no doubt,but then the traumatic years of bankruptcy made me to over compensate ,so much so that my little achievements seem insignificant and I clearly underappreciate it.
Always wanting more and in record time,and also lots of people threatening what I've built to the point I'm contemplating serious carnage and violence.
Capitalism sucks no doubt,but id rather die than lose what I've worked for AGAIN!.
Sounds like you're trying to fill a void

1 Like

Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by SeaTrade(m): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ishilove:

Sounds like you're trying to fill a void
Aren't we all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by Ishilove: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
SeaTrade:
Aren't we all?
We are, I guess. That's the genesis of your dissatisfaction.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by Proserpina: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by obinna58(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
SeaTrade:
Tired of the things I do or use to do ,I can't go back ,neither do I want to keep being here.Im willing for a change but I see no way.
The monotony is killing me,the risks too and the people I gotta please to stay relevant too isn't helping(everyone around keep telling me to stay where I am and reminding me how lucky I am,yet I am the only one that thinks otherwise) and I'm getting tired,slower and dumber than I use to be and I see a problem if this don't change.But I can't blame myself,I'm tired of all this so the motivation keeps shrinking and it brings up all of this.
And also Nigeria has a great deal of little mind,the chances of meeting that person that'll change your whole perspective is infinitesimal, almost non existent so that is off!
A lot of you might think money will solve all your problems,but it will only be the beginning of your nightmare as a smart and ambitious person that truly wants to be fulfilled and different,who don't want to settle for less.
So,to fulfilled people here,what made you fulfilled and how did you achieve it?Let's talk.
grin
Try to build something big and nurture it, you can start building a company from scratch, or something that can change society
It must be something you like and can easily do, Elon musk have money but he is always trying to do something for humanity and it gives happiness, today it’s robot, tomorrow Tesla or space inspection
Mark is always on his tech software creating something new for humanity
Bill gate is doing same thing, trying to help humanity and seeing progress

At a point even when sit alone and look back you’ll feel satisfied

1 Like

Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by Kaycee54321(m): 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
The more you know, the sadder you become.

I can relate with you on some levels even at my young age. I shudder to think what my "mid-life crisis" will look like.

Sometimes, I wish I were shallow, free spirited and capable of deriving/consistently maintaining inner peace from something as mundane as taking a shot of Kai Kai every morning inside one bush in the village.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by mariahAngel(f): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
SeaTrade:
Aren't we all?

Only God can fill that void. Trust me.
Otherwise, you will always always be on a quest.
Asking yourself what next? after every achievement.
Only in God will you find rest and true fulfillment.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by pansophist(m): 12:15am On Jun 12, 2023
If you're lucky, you'll start experiencing the difficulties that is intrinsic to life from 20 upwards, and by being lucky, I'm assuming your parents were your shield against the brutality of the outside world.

If you're unlucky and have to suffer from a child, the world will pretty much to you, be a jungle. A place of strength to oppress the weak, no empathy, and cut throat survival.

You're feeling void not because it's a new phenomena, but because you've been sheltered away from it. The world have always been like this. It's meaningless until you give it a meaning yourself.

At the very basic, fast forward maybe 20years ago (assuming you're 21), you're a sperm waiting to loaded in your moms womb. This is not to offend, but you have to accept that you're nothing. There is nothing special about you.

Billions of ejaculations annually would have produced billions of people, but they were all flushed off, with a hot spank on the woman's arse thanking her for making him come. That's a human being flushed off like it's nothing.

But to fill in that void, the answer have always been the same. And it's to find something that will make all the struggles, disappointment, depression, poverty, rejection etc worth it. There should be something more to your existence.

There is this place in the Bible where the Devil went to tempt Jesus when he was fasting on the mountain. The devil promised Jesus the whole world if Jesus will bow to him. And Jesus response is where your answer lies.

He said, "man shall not live by bread alone". Jesus's answer shows that fleshy desires should not be what you're living for only. When you live for something bigger, fleshy desires will not tempt you, and life's problem would just be ignored just like you ignored the dog barking.

Where the issue is for most people is to find that thing that awakens them, makes them feel alive everyday, and return back to their childhood, where everyday is an adventure, and they are filled with energy to discover the day.

It is only those that don't have money thinks money is the answer. Money is like a car, those that have it can reach their destination faster and those who don't will have to crawl, but money is not a purpose.

Purpose is something unique to you, that can't be replicated, and even the wealthy cant buy it. I mean, Dangote is richer than Usain Bolt, but he can never buy Bolt's record of being the fastest man. That's purpose. Bolt trained for over 20 years to break that record.

So purpose have a price tag. And your inability to pay it will keep the void open, and deeper, and you'll become sad as times goes by. Also, purpose is not something the world have to recognise. It's uniquely you.

Sometimes I'll see this gospel preachers as early as 5am, preaching about God, to them, that's a purpose and it keeps them alive that they are winning souls for God. You might think they are mad, but it doesn't have to make sense to you.

Having said that, the antidote is in you. You have to find it. You're both your own oppresor, and your own liberator. If you face this void and pursue a purposeful life even if hard, you'll liberate yourself. If not, well, enjoy the slow ride to hell.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by Regex: 5:31am On Jun 12, 2023
pansophist:
If you're lucky, you'll start experiencing the difficulties that is intrinsic to life from 20 upwards, and by being lucky, I'm assuming your parents were your shield against the brutality of the outside world.

If you're unlucky and have to suffer from a child, the world will pretty much to you, be a jungle. A place of strength to oppress the weak, no empathy, and cut throat survival.

You're feeling void not because it's a new phenomena, but because you've been sheltered away from it. The world have always been like this. It's meaningless until you give it a meaning yourself.

At the very basic, fast forward maybe 20years ago (assuming you're 21), you're a sperm waiting to loaded in your moms womb. This is not to offend, but you have to accept that you're nothing. There is nothing special about you.

Billions of ejaculations annually would have produced billions of people, but they were all flushed off, with a hot spank on the woman's arse thanking her for making him come. That's a human being flushed off like it's nothing.

But to fill in that void, the answer have always been the same. And it's to find something that will make all the struggles, disappointment, depression, poverty, rejection etc worth it. There should be something more to your existence.

There is this place in the Bible where the Devil went to tempt Jesus when he was fasting on the mountain. The devil promised Jesus the whole world if Jesus will bow to him. And Jesus response is where your answer lies.

He said, "man shall not live by bread alone". Jesus's answer shows that fleshy desires should not be what you're living for only. When you live for something bigger, fleshy desires will not tempt you, and life's problem would just be ignored just like you ignored the dog barking.

Where the issue is for most people is to find that thing that awakens them, makes them feel alive everyday, and return back to their childhood, where everyday is an adventure, and they are filled with energy to discover the day.

It is only those that don't have money thinks money is the answer. Money is like a car, those that have it can reach their destination faster and those who don't will have to crawl, but money is not a purpose.

Purpose is something unique to you, that can't be replicated, and even the wealthy cant buy it. I mean, Dangote is richer than Usain Bolt, but he can never buy Bolt's record of being the fastest man. That's purpose. Bolt trained for over 20 years to break that record.

So purpose have a price tag. And your inability to pay it will keep the void open, and deeper, and you'll become sad as times goes by. Also, purpose is not something the world have to recognise. It's uniquely you.

Sometimes I'll see this gospel preachers as early as 5am, preaching about God, to them, that's a purpose and it keeps them alive that they are winning souls for God. You might think they are mad, but it doesn't have to make sense to you.

Having said that, the antidote is in you. You have to find it. You're both your own oppresor, and your own liberator. If you face this void and pursue a purposeful life even if hard, you'll liberate yourself. If not, well, enjoy the slow ride to hell.

Your wisdom na follow come jareh.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by wwwtortoise(m): 5:50am On Jun 12, 2023
Firstly, you’ll have to accept that life is like a big complex web of energy vibrating on multiple frequencies. You’re not special but unique. Yes, you can slowly reread the last line and ponder the difference.

Fulfillment, purpose, flair are all created within you and your actions breathe life into them. For some it can be as simple as giving to the needy, engaging in their hobbies, taking a trip to choice location or even getting a tattoo.

What really matters is listening to that inner voice that come from a calm peaceful state of mind.

Secondly, you need to understand that to attain such state of mind (that transcends to inner peace) in these modern times laced with numerous virtual and real-time distractions requires you to constantly and consciously guard your mind.

Try as much as possible to see everything from the bright side. Generally, humans are insatiable beings and society reinforces this with capitalism built on exploiting our natural materialistic tendencies.

Ezekiel owns a bungalow but is losing sleep because he wants a duplex. However, he forgets that it could have been worse for him by being homeless or a tenant.

Mary is ready to trade her pride so she can shop for the latest designer heel shoes not forgetting it could have been worse for her like not being able to walk.

The point is this: cultivate the mindset of gratitude and live in the moment.

PS: this is coming from someone that has triumphed walking that path.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by ecolime(m): 6:28am On Jun 12, 2023
So much insights on this thread. Following
Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by Tranquility2345: 7:51am On Jun 13, 2023
SeaTrade:

Baba agba it is called mid-life crisis. You are a failed lonely old man with a bad attitude. You better don’t go and commit suicide o..
Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by eliel100(m): 8:32am On Jun 13, 2023
SeaTrade:

You feel empty and tired because you're not living a fulfilled life, you're not in God's plan for your life, like you said earlier you're pleasing some persona, doing what they want. You can't be fulfilled! Go back and search deep within yourself for the passion you always had for something! God design everyone in such away that they contribute positively to humanity! What's your contribution? Your contribution would be the once passion you used to have...1$ you make out of your passion can give you much joy as having $100k because you're happy doing what you do! Often times it may not even be because of the money that comes with it... it's the joy or pleasure and the income that follows it is just a plus. So bro, find your passion fuel it and give back to society! My two cents God bless!
Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by Labdi69: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
SeaTrade:

Hey bro. I can relate with this soo bad it feels like i wrote it.

I said same to a preacher friend once and he told me i can find purpose from spending myself as a currency for the benefit of others. Whatever gifts you have, try to divert it to help people and humanity and see how that makes you feel. Have a monthly target of how much you would give back to people and society and God.

Another thing that is filling is spirituality. An hour or less of intense communication with your maker would fill you more than any amount of money ever will. The joy from material success and any man made benchmark ( education, money, material things etc) is always fleeting.

Also, I’d advice you embark on two things to seek clarity with your purpose. The first is fasting and the other is sexual abstinence. The two will clear your head snd bring you revelations. Now you know why people do these things right? It’s not just for fun. Many were at the point you are now and that’s what led them to that journey.

You feel this way because you aren’t ordinary. You’re a spiritual person who has deviated from his path and you are being punished. This is a sign that you need to retrace your steps.

Before i forget, the answer you seek can only be unravelled by a spiritual awakening. No answer based on worldly intelligence will suffice.

Even if you don’t fast, take semen retention and meditation very seriously. At the end of the other soectrum lies a new you that even you haven’t met yet.

Money and material things is all a lie.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by AngelicBeing: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
pansophist:

Gbamsulotely, end of thread cheesy
Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by JobNeededUrgent: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Labdi69:

Hey bro. I can relate with this soo bad it feels like i wrote it.

I said same to a preacher friend once and he told me i can find purpose from spending myself as a currency for the benefit of others. Whatever gifts you have, try to divert it to help people and humanity and see how that makes you feel. Have a monthly target of how much you would give back to people and society and God.

Another thing that is filling is spirituality. An hour or less of intense communication with your maker would fill you more than any amount of money ever will. The joy from material success and any man made benchmark ( education, money, material things etc) is always fleeting.

Also, I’d advice you embark on two things to seek clarity with your purpose. The first is fasting and the other is sexual abstinence. The two will clear your head snd bring you revelations. Now you know why people do these things right? It’s not just for fun. Many were at the point you are now and that’s what led them to that journey.

You feel this way because you aren’t ordinary. You’re a spiritual person who has deviated from his path and you are being punished. This is a sign that you need to retrace your steps.

Before i forget, the answer you seek can only be unravelled by a spiritual awakening. No answer based on worldly intelligence will suffice.

Even if you don’t fast, take semen retention and meditation very seriously. At the end of the other soectrum lies a new you that even you haven’t met yet.

Money and material things is all a lie.
winnerly so you're this intelligent?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by Treassured: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
SeaTrade:

Sometimes I feel the same Way.

I Just don't have the Strength to write an Epitsle tonight.

Someone already mentioned up there that People like Us aren't Ordinary Human Beings and It's true.

Currently I'm listening to an Earthly Soulful SoundTrack and It's making me feel so Emotional tonight. It's really lifting my Soul and I'm helpless.

Many times some of Us have asked the Questions below.

1.Where do we come from??

2.What Is our Purpose here??

3.Where do we go from here??

Sometimes everything will seems to be Meaningless but I guess one would needs the Courage to keep going on In Life.
Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by Treassured: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
pansophist:

Great Insight.

Steve Jobs comes to Mind.
Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by N3TRAL: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2023
SeaTrade:

Anyone who genuinely believes that they're fulfilled cannot give you the advice that you seek.

But you can:

Join an elite golf club or tennis club.

Do charity.
Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by bukatyne(f): 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
Thought provoking question, great answers.
Re: How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy? by Raalsalghul: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, My Brother Needs Help / Good,well-mannered Women Make Home While Bad Ones Destroy It. / Divorce Alert! Pray Together And Stay Together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.