Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago (59667 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life / A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Fira09(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
A 5-year-old boy claims that he was an African American woman killed in a fire almost 30 years ago, and his revelations match the story of a woman who died in a hotel fire.

Little Luke Ruehlman, 5, spooked his parents at age 2 when he began incessantly insisting that he used to live a previous life as an African-American woman called Pam Robinson who jumped to her death to escape the flames inside Paxton Hotel in Chicago.

His mother, Erika said the five-year-old had started to scare her a little after he began speaking about a woman she had never heard of named Pam.

After questioning her young son about the random woman to find out who she was, Luke revealed the startling truth about his alleged past life.

Erika told Fox 8: "He turned to me and said, 'Well, I was'. [He said] 'Well, I used to be, but I died and I went up to heaven. I saw God and then eventually, God pushed me back down and I was a baby and you named me Luke.''

Luke's family, who live in Cincinnati, Ohio, said their son told them he travelled by train in Chicago despite them never taking him there, reports The Sun.

Erika decided to research the bizarre claims and was shocked to find out that Pam was named one of 19 victims who died from the fire in 1993.

Luke recalled eerie details about how he tried to escape the burning building and spoke about the moment he "met God."

Erika says he also speaks about other moments that he "remembered" from his past life.

"He used to say, 'When I was a girl, I had black hair' or he would say, 'I used to have earrings like that when I was a girl,' she said.

Producers of a paranormal investigations TV show "The Ghost Inside My Child" have also delved into Luke's case.

During the show, the little boy was shown a page of pictures of different black women aged in their 30s and was asked to find the late Pam Robinson.

Surprisingly, he was able to pick her out within the first go, according to the footage.

Following the creepy development, Luke's mum decided to reach out to Pam's family.

She said they described her personality and it revealed shocking similarities between Pam and Luke, such as their love for Stevie Wonder and playing on the keyboard.

SOURCE

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Jennylove21(f): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Why all this undecided

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Innocentman86: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
I m awo in my past life and to ss/se I m sorry,my masters used me and dumb me grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy please forgive me

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by SadiqBabaSani: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
it is very true, re incarnation may just be a possibility

174 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by OneCandleAway(f): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
He learnt his lesson and knew that to enjoy America you should come as white.

513 Likes 35 Shares

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by inoki247: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
30years later he still come America why he no come like Nigeria or Sudan at least taste other countries shocked shocked

307 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Innocentman86: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
jerseyboy:

YOUR FLAT HEAD MISSED THE POINT. NOTHING LIKE SS/SE. IBOS ARE THE ONLY FLAT HEADS IN NIGERIA. GO AND VERIFY. EVEN ONITSHA PEOPLE WITH SOME BENIN BLOOD ARE CONE HEADS. IBOS CONTINUE TO SHAME THEMSELVES WITH THIS ATTACH BY FORCE NONSENCE WITH PEOPLE WHO FIND YOU TOXIC.
I couldn't read it,too small,please explain in detail your propagandaa so I can understand.
I regret everything please forgive me ss/se.
For anyone who cares,do not worshipp jujuj please.
I wish I can turn back the hands of time grin cheesy grin cheesy grin my masters really dealth with me grin grin grin angry

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
This world is full of mysteries

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by KSBlog: 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Reincarnation is real. This is the stark truth.

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Corridon: 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Those who doubts reincarnation should check this out.

65 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Tinububalls: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
Innocentman86:

I said I'm awo in my past life,I regret worshipping different jujuju and what I did to ss/se yet my masters dealth with me grin cheesy grin cheesy.
So is these how you will disrespect awo,you lack mannners for a hero who gave you free education and foood grin grin cheesy
Our great leader.

13 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Chaos14: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mufasalion is this also fake too?

11 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by ExAngel007(f): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nonexisting1: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
So she died a black woman, went to an imaginary heaven up there in the skies that haven't been located upon all the trips up there and God pushed her down only for her to turn a white boy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Digitok(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
Innocentman86:
I m awo in my past life and to ss/se I m sorry,my masters used me and dumb me grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy please forgive me
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Litel(f): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
Really strange

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by vincentjk(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
And some people will tell me reincarnation ain't real lol.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by sotall(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
embarassed

This boy must be very wise.

Lived in America in his former life and still came back to live in America.

Why not come to Nigeria so Buhari will use his badluck and bad policies to frustrate your life.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Realmi: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin interesting story

3 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by tarantino1: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
Fox Mulder would have been pleased.

Xfiles-3015 grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Winters23: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by jrusky(m): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jennylove21:
Why all this undecided

Good question.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by gabemuyi: 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
Well of course this is reincarnation but it means the forgetting the past life is not a perfect mechanism. This just goes to show nothing is perfect.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by ecolime(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
This is some scary shit embarassed

How is the boy life now?

According to legend, it's either this boy die young or completely forget about his former life after that encounter with the dead lady's family.

He is expected to live a normal life afterwards. Which means na spirit initially possess his body just to pass on some messages and give closure to her previous relatives.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by wiseone28: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
I was Machiavelli who died many years ago

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / World Shortest Married Couple In Brazil (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.