Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life (5125 Views)

Dating A Gemini? Any Tips? / Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by Cooleasy(m): 4:19am On Jun 12, 2023
sukkot:
check post above lol
Waiting for your reply bro. Wants to learn about Aries, especially with regards to wealth and relationships. E get why sir.
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by 1Sharon(f): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2023
Pretenders!!😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 8:21am On Jun 12, 2023
Cooleasy:

Waiting for your reply bro. Wants to learn about Aries, especially with regards to wealth and relationships. E get why sir.
yes Sir, Aries is a house where people who implode or self destruct are . put. It's like they have all this power and peace but all of a sudden they implode and everything scatters. That's the general gist of Aries . To get more intimate gists further than that it has to be done on a per person basis so I can see their Luna position meaning a more thorough understanding of the dynamics of their tendency and how their soul is programmed to execute and run

1 Like

Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by ogbe88(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2023
sukkot:
about to be locked in prison. lost all his money several tiimes after he met his wife. filed for bankruptcy many times. meanwhile she went from a broke stripper to a billionaire
This one is a daft
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by Solofresh2: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2023
sukkot:
Gemini, has that glyph where one face is looking towards the future while one is looking at the past. Meaning they are good luck charm to others at their own detriment. The Gemini is a transition being to propel others to great heights while they fall flat on their face . It's like they transfer their essence and power to their partner while they then get stagnated. A good example is Kanye west. He joined unto Kim kardashian. She then took over and rose to the top meteorically while he stalled and stagnated. Thsts the Gemini energy for you .
As a Taurus I can testify that Geminis are good. I have them as close friends
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 8:49am On Jun 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
As a Taurus I can testify that Geminis are good. I have them as close friends
cool runnings bro
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 8:49am On Jun 12, 2023
1Sharon:
Pretenders!!😂
grin
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by SkengRay: 8:55am On Jun 12, 2023
sukkot:
yes Sir, Aries is a house where people who implode or self destruct are . put. It's like they have all this power and peace but all of a sudden they implode and everything scatters. That's the general gist of Aries . To get more intimate gists further than that it has to be done on a per person basis so I can see their Luna position meaning a more thorough understanding of the dynamics of their tendency and how their soul is programmed to execute and run
self destruct? I thought that was scorpio - pluto
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2023
SkengRay:
aries.
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 9:01am On Jun 12, 2023
SkengRay:
i don't read books to get this information. I decode the glyphs and name of the house and the star systems in the house . You have to be able to decode it yourself. Books write rubbish . You need knowledge of etymology and numerology and how to break down symbols . That's how you get the truth. The universe secrets is hidden in numbers words and symbols
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by SkengRay: 9:03am On Jun 12, 2023
sukkot:
aries.
OK bro. You know how I can get my ascendant without knowing my birth time
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 9:05am On Jun 12, 2023
SkengRay:
OK bro. You know how I can get my ascendant without knowing my birth time
i don't deal with ascendants. Strictly planetary and moon and sun positions
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by SkengRay: 9:07am On Jun 12, 2023
sukkot:
i don't read books to get this information. I decode the glyphs and name of the house and the star systems in the house . You have to be able to decode it yourself. Books write rubbish . You need knowledge of etymology and numerology and how to break down symbols . That's how you get the truth. The universe secrets is hidden in numbers words and symbols
You're right though different books and astrologers with different views. I was watching an astrologer saying aries was formed from scorpio. I was like tf
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by SkengRay: 9:09am On Jun 12, 2023
sukkot:
i don't deal with ascendants. Strictly planetary and moon and sun positions
Oh ok grin. Mind if I show you my natal chart.
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 9:13am On Jun 12, 2023
SkengRay:
You're right though different books and astrologers with different views. I was watching an astrologer saying aries was formed from scorpio. I was like tf
yeah this divine science you have to tap into source yourself by aligning with your higher self which then lets you tap into universal information. All those books are written by people in darkness. They understand the physical aspect of it but not the spiritual

1 Like

Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2023
SkengRay:
Oh ok grin. Mind if I show you my natal chart.
date of birth
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by SkengRay: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2023
sukkot:
date of birth
10th July 2000
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by tollyboy5(m): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2023
orisirisi, i use to follow zodiac and meditation in the past. But reality ti set in. Hustle!

smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by Solofresh2: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2023
sukkot:
cool runnings bro
I guess you are Scorpio or Libra
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 10:09am On Jun 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
I guess you are Scorpio or Libra
scorpio
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by SkengRay: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2023
SkengRay:
10th July 2000
cc: sukkot. And by the way what do you think about scorpio
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by Solofresh2: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2023
sukkot:
scorpio
I tried lol
Na Leo I hate pass because of their rudeness
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2023
SkengRay:
10th July 2000
okay so you have a unique alignment . Soul is cansir and Luna is alpha Scorpio. What this means is that you are a star seed. An important person who would have power and authority and wealth and influence. However your soul is cancer meaning but your soul is programmed to go against you and bring you down. It's an internal battle and would be like the case of the tragic hero because your soul would get the last laugh. So you are going to be an embattled influential person. Someone with lots of internal conflicts . You will make it big but you will eventually be consumed by your soul , which this consumption can manifests in various ways eg madness, physical illness etc .

Your case is the perfect Michael Jackson case. A star seed with power and influence and wealth but his soul is working against him hence many internal conflicts and it eventually consumes him. I don't know if you are rich and influential now but you will be eventually

2 Likes

Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
I tried lol
Na Leo I hate pass because of their rudeness
yeah lol. It's that lion devouring energy lol
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 10:35am On Jun 12, 2023
SkengRay:
cc: sukkot. And by the way what do you think about scorpio
look somewhere above. Someone already asked this question
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by SkengRay: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2023
sukkot:
look somewhere above. Someone already asked this question
sorry I meant scorpio moon
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2023
SkengRay:
sorry I meant scorpio moon
scorpio is a royal house but only the first to seven degrees in it, so such a question is best answered on a per case basis
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by SkengRay: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2023
sukkot:
okay so you have a unique alignment . Soul is cansir and Luna is alpha Scorpio. What this means is that you are a star seed. An important person who would have power and authority and wealth and influence. However your soul is cancer meaning but your soul is programmed to go against you and bring you down. It's an internal battle and would be like the case of the tragic hero because your soul would get the last laugh. So you are going to be an embattled influential person. Someone with lots of internal conflicts . You will make it big but you will eventually be consumed by your soul , which this consumption can manifests in various ways eg madness, physical illness etc .

Your case is the perfect Michael Jackson case. A star seed with power and influence and wealth but his soul is working against him hence many internal conflicts and it eventually consumes him. I don't know if you are rich and influential now but you will be eventually
You're right bro. An astrologer did a 5 minutes reading and explained every thing based on age(eg. From 25-37). I'm not rich and influential right now. Infact everything seems to be going backwards for me at the moment due to karmic debt 13. Working on it atm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2023
SkengRay:
You're right bro. An astrologer did a 5 minutes reading and explained every thing based on age(eg. From 25-37). I'm not rich and influential right now. Infact everything seems to be going backwards for me at the moment due to karmic debt 13. Working on it atm
yeah it's the cancer soul working against you but you are a star seed so you will get your breakthrough without a question
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by SkengRay: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2023
sukkot:
yeah it's the cancer soul working against you but you are a star seed so you will get your breakthrough without a question
Hopefully and the planet synastry is against me. But I'm patient, everything in life is about time

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Love A Good Reason To Get Married? / God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service / NEED TO KNOW: How To Touch A Girl On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.