Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance (38806 Views)

Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) / Davido Angry, Left As His Performance Was Disrupted By Touts In Port Harcourt / D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by mystery22: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
Yoruba amaka

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Silvoclairea: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
.Who is the f**l narrating the youtube video. Can't you just shut ur wack voice and play the video?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
I see

Not impress
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by JobNeededUrgent: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:
Ugly
hahaha grin
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by sylve11: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:
[sub][/sub]

Anyone making money from Amazon won't have time to sell N1500 course to people.

grin cool
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by rapheal5(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
Skiborobo:
My type of man God 🙏
send me a pm i look more like burnaboy...😘
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by sylve11: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
Silvoclairea:
.Who is the f**l narrating the youtube video. Can't you just shut ur wack voice and play the video?

I tell you. cool
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by noziz(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
Burna boy is not igbo, burna is from delta.. igbo people stop claiming what is not yours

Na ur own worst pass. Burna is an ahoada boy from Rivers state not Delta state....

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Trustmea: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
Burna boy is not igbo, burna is from delta.. igbo people stop claiming what is not yours

He is not from Delta. He is from Rivers
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Watcharena: 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
SeniorMahn5:
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours for free within 3days with my full support . It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create foreign account to receive payment etc.My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is valued above N20,000 but I would be offering it for just N1500 (almost free) to empower only 120 serious individuals. Now you don't have to wait till you have money before you start business.
Chat me to know more about the course and my mentorship style .
Remember, this is just to help you . Act fast and grab the few slots remaining
do you know that if what you wrote up here is true, you can make more money writing and selling books on Amazon than selling this selling this your 1500 book.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Oluromantic: 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
This guy should keep his glory a little longer by quitting smoking. See how colourful his fame is. Only health-inclined people will know that despite looking cute extetnally, his lungs is half burnt. The thought of that hard truth bewilders me. He's cute, loveable and famous but with unhealthy lungs. That's the only comma that spoilt everything about him. Smokers are liable to die young. He's great but at the same time, I pity him.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Creamypie(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
They are always humble abroad

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by SirLakes: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
new cat doings grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by ukaface(f): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
New cat
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by kelspinall(m): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
burna boy ma favorite
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Shezzman: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
No dey talk for your video. Allow person watch and grab the content... Your English sef na war. Na you go spoil this channel..no dey talk for video.
Mainnews:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/watch-burna-boys-electrifying-performance-at-uefa-champions-league-final/amp/

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Lovelyn451(f): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
delta is a state, igbo is a language,so he's igbo from delta state, he's taken!

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
Skiborobo:
My type of man God 🙏

Me nko?
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by johnjose68: 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
Impressive! Proud of him.

Igbo Amaka grin grin

Burna Boy

Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu MFR (born 2 July 1991)

9 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by SpatialKing(m): 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:
Ugly

At least he his more handsome that your destiny and generation put together

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Ogene001: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
Delta is not a tribe. I thought some said Rivers?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Ogene001: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hessem:

I know your hatred will surface. Ask Burna why he choose the Name ODOGWU. Is ODOGWU your mama pussy language. Ask Ahoda person if he is Igbo.
Ode
Is he from ahoada? They are Igbo/Igboids. Their king is called Eze

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by seetomorrow: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
Skiborobo:
My type of man God 🙏

If I hear grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Ogene001: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
johnjose68:

Burna Boy

Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu MFR (born 2 July 1991)
His surename Ogulu is his tribal roots
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Ogene001: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
NACE13:

He is from Rivers state, actually. From Ahoada to be precise.
Ahoada are igbo/Igboids

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Yomit71(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kizz Daniel performed in the biggest stage (world cup)
Stop all this yeye famzing.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Abubauchi: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
I am entitled for my own opinion,
If I see this guy walking along the Road I can refire him as a mad man due to his dressing.
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Adonkia(m): 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
Impressive! Proud of him.

Igbo Amaka grin grin
I thought he is Engeni from Rivers State, how come he's Igbo or you meant Igbo smoke.
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by ttobizz(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
Skiborobo:
My type of man God 🙏
Big eye!
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by TheSuperX(m): 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
The New cat doing big things, Burna boy is bigger than Davido x10

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by NACE13: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ogene001:

Ahoada are igbo/Igboids

Sorry, but I could care less about his extract. I just corrected the person I quoted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Hot Body In New Photo / Adeyela Adebola: Why I Accused Abiodun Jimoh Of Sexual Abuse - Omo Ibadan / Regina Daniels Meets Kenneth Okonkwo, Gentle Jack, Charles Inojie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.