Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance (38857 Views)

Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) / Davido Angry, Left As His Performance Was Disrupted By Touts In Port Harcourt / D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by obontami: 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
Old news. grin
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Backpedal: 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
Burna boy is not igbo, burna is from delta.. igbo people stop claiming what is not yours

He is from Rivers state
And nobody is claiming him
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by TheSuperX(m): 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
SeunWedsLinda:
Christ! See jealousy grin

OK. He's yoruba. Are you happy now? cheesy
Nothing like jealousy
he's half Yoruba from his mother side and half portharcourt boy.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by TheSuperX(m): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
babydioku:
Igbo amaka
Shut up, he's not Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by clockwisereport: 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
Burna boy is not igbo, burna is from delta.. igbo people stop claiming what is not yours

Burna is from Ahoada, Rivers state
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by blowjohn(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nawa for fashion o.

Na squid him wear so?
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by candygist: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
Burna boy no dey even drag anything with Davido,na Davido dey find attention just to sell Album way no sell. Big man just dey do him thing, dey kill shows worldwide. Burna Boy won't even give Davido Anu audience. Him don big pass Davido level.
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by occfx: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hessem:

I know your hatred will surface. Ask Burna why he choose the Name ODOGWU. Is ODOGWU your mama pussy language. Ask Ahoda person if he is Igbo.
Ode

You know the hatred for igbos is in nuclear level inside the zoo republic. They even prefer to suffer till death even if igbo man has the solution to their misery. The worst is they know they cannot survive without the igbo man hence the confusion and hatred. I don't understand what kind of human breed they are.
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by candygist: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
Abubauchi:
I am entitled for my own opinion,
If I see this guy walking along the Road I can refire him as a mad man due to his dressing.

Na your papa be mad man.
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by candygist: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
ceejay80s:
This guy looks more like an aminal to me, he doesn't look neat, shave well, dress well as a celebrity, person go wear mosquito net and dey make yanga

You just don't like the fact that he is successful. No dey use style express yourself. Black man with hate mentality, that's why you will remain a poor man for ever.
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by ceejay80s(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
candygist:

You just don't like the fact that he is successful. No dey use style express yourself. Black man with hate mentality, that's why you will remain a poor man for ever.
U don't really know me, I don't envy, I am always ok with what I have, and if I need anything, I save for it, by da way , how do u envy somebody u don't know , Ihe might not cross my way till he or I die, I am curious...how do u people envy
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by piper7(m): 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hessem:

I know your hatred will surface. Ask Burna why he choose the Name ODOGWU. Is ODOGWU your mama pussy language. Ask Ahoda person if he is Igbo.
Ode
Fool! He's Igbo but he uses Yoruba to sing. Ode!!

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by slowice(m): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
ChristianMuslim:

Werey he is from rivers state not delta
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by shonepa(m): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
Na em fans name am Odugwu...it shows dey appreciate em.

Jagaban na Yoruba Name?

Even Saka wey cum naija...hes team mates call em Lil Chili.....

All these name dragging suppose be cruise, no be say we go dey take am personal.

Hessem:

Ode
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by shonepa(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
Broda abeg no talk this thing where football fans dey, where una dey always get una information from seff?

Freshtruth:
Davido perform at d world cup a more bigger stage. New cat
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Bashirkareem31: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hessem:

Ode
Foolish you should ask why he bears ebunoluwa as a middle name,not pseudonym "odogwu" you are trying to rub in
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Goodcitizen99(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:
[sub][/sub]

Anyone making money from Amazon won't have time to sell N1500 course to people.
bros ur wicked 😂 see bursting 😂
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:
[sub][/sub]

Anyone making money from Amazon won't have time to sell N1500 course to people.
You are killing me with 😃 here o
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by DisLifeSha: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
Delta Never knew o. Please prove it

ChristianMuslim:
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by thegooddieyoung: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
I thought he is Rivers dude

See as we dey claim Burna Boy. Success is sweet jare

ChristianMuslim:
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Astra101: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
Una too mumu here, who told you burna boy is from delta. He's a pure rivers indigen
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by briggson07(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
ChristianMuslim:

Another thief
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Bobxin: 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
Oluromantic:
This guy should keep his glory a little longer by quitting smoking. See how colourful his fame is. Only health-inclined people will know that despite looking cute extetnally, his lungs is half burnt. The thought of that hard truth bewilders me. He's cute, loveable and famous but with unhealthy lungs. That's the only comma that spoilt everything about him. Smokers are liable to die young. He's great but at the same time, I pity him.

I guess same pity goes for every big artist both home and abroad, they're all in the same boat.
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Bobxin: 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Astra101:

Una too mumu here, who told you burna boy is from delta. He's a pure rivers indigen
You weh dey follow am argue na your own worse pass, is this even a topic to discuss or argue about? There are some comments you see, you just hiss and scroll.
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Hawkler: 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hessem:

Ode
His real name is Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu
From Rivers
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by babydioku(f): 6:38am On Jun 12, 2023
TheSuperX:
Shut up, he's not Igbo.

Go to court
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by TheSuperX(m): 6:40am On Jun 12, 2023
babydioku:

Go to court
I hope you will attend the court hearing? 🙄
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Adexy4us(m): 7:54am On Jun 12, 2023
This guy doesn't belong in the level of 'new cats' . He is way above them. His exploits in the music industry are superb. OBO should take a chill pill ABEG. Over them all!
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by lawdrigo: 8:59am On Jun 12, 2023
[quote author=ChristianMuslim post=123724161]Burna boy is not igbo, burna is from delta.. igbo people stop claiming what is not yours[/quote

My guy Burna Boy is not from Delta also..
He hails from Mbiama in Ahoda West Local Government area in Rivers State.
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by Ifebazz(m): 10:14am On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance by eedhrisademola(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Venue (Photos) / Yemi Alade Blasts Celebrities That Photoshop Their Bums To Increase Them / 2face Idibia Vs Hycinth Idibia, Who Would You Hit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.